Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met As Corpers - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met As Corpers (51707 Views)

NYSC: N33,000 Approved As Corpers’ New Allowance / Wedding Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (Photos) / Couple Who Met In Ebonyi NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago Set To Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met As Corpers by RealHaute: 5:45pm On May 08, 2017
@ Sandrahnaub ...That body: I like your shape o. Never thought I could like a short girl's shape. You know what? Change your profile pic to an innocent pic of your face so I can pretend I've never seen your shape, and purify my intentions (whatever that means). cheesy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met As Corpers by RealHaute: 5:48pm On May 08, 2017
BoosBae:
Lol, I didn't violate any rule. You are on your own o

Then I win! I'm so elated. Now I have an excuse to leave work and go see a movie. grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met As Corpers by uwa244(m): 5:59pm On May 08, 2017
The babe seems to be taller.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met As Corpers by 007best: 5:59pm On May 08, 2017
Congratulations.....
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met As Corpers by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 08, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
That baby girl is sooooo cute
thanks jawe.. she is my friend's kid.. warming her up for cusson baby competition ni jawe
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met As Corpers by ShawttySoFyne(f): 6:20pm On May 08, 2017
cutefergiee:

thanks jawe.. she is my friend's kid..
warming her up for cusson baby competition ni jawe
Totally voting her in.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met As Corpers by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 08, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Totally voting her in.
thanks tho. will kip u posted with stamp wen its time... let karimu give u dis awa RIZLA herb on ur way out..lol

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met As Corpers by Jumat08(m): 6:29pm On May 08, 2017
yourexcellency:
two zombies..wish u the very best
Did you inherit your stupidity or you bought it? Ewu gambia
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met As Corpers by CuddleMe(f): 7:23pm On May 08, 2017
I love this
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met As Corpers by vislabraye(m): 7:37pm On May 08, 2017
Make dem get job soon oh !!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met As Corpers by arsenic33(m): 8:35pm On May 08, 2017
Omg!!!! She's tall shocked shocked shocked shocked.. I'm lovin' it
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met As Corpers by newslifeop: 9:04pm On May 08, 2017
Nice
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met As Corpers by Nickymezor(f): 9:28pm On May 08, 2017
Awesome
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met As Corpers by mekybabe1: 9:49pm On May 08, 2017
Fine tall couple
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met As Corpers by RealHaute: 10:11pm On May 08, 2017
RealHaute:
@ Sandrahnaub ...That body: I like your shape o. Never thought I could like a short girl's shape. You know what? Change your profile pic to an innocent pic of your face so I can pretend I've never seen your shape, and purify my intentions (whatever that means). cheesy

@Sandrahnaub ....I apologize for this post. Can't believe I typed that. I must have been high on paracetamol when I made the post.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met As Corpers by Mopelawlar(f): 10:15pm On May 08, 2017
PapiSmith:
that babe... Yummy.

Where them dey find these pretty ladies sef? She must be from PH or Anambra undecided

If I catch this kind lady as neighbor ehn... I wouldn't mind to do the do... You know

Oh boy, na ur mouth long like dat duck own? shocked embarassed anyways am Jst asking niii oooo?dnt com n beat me oo,am not feeling fine oooo
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met As Corpers by Momoh7(m): 10:20pm On May 08, 2017
labour market loading
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met As Corpers by ItsTutsi(m): 10:51pm On May 08, 2017
Fresh!! But the supra/high heel be something else
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met As Corpers by sandrahnaub(f): 11:22pm On May 08, 2017
RealHaute:

@Sandrahnaub ....I apologize for this post. Can't believe I typed that. I must have been high on paracetamol when I made the post.
....okay no problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met As Corpers by peachyladiva(f): 11:24pm On May 08, 2017
Pls help me add this channel on BBM and like my picture.....contestant 7 before may 13 ...Pls...God bless
C0016B55F
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met As Corpers by Abee79(m): 7:43am On May 09, 2017
nuelsam:
wawuu!....na the babe u go see na,u no fit see the guy
Wetin be your own. Lol!

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met As Corpers by medexico(m): 8:41am On May 09, 2017
Them go born mumu
If corfer marry corfer them go born mumu
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met As Corpers by udemzeus(m): 8:42am On May 09, 2017
Amagite:
About to wed couple, Omairo Itimi and Jeihlo who met during their NYSC days took their Pre-wedding photos to where it all started.

The groom-to-be, Omairo shared the photos and wrote; "Loving you is the second best thing in the world , Finding u is the FIRST #nysc #nysc_9ja #nyscdiary #ajuwayacorpers #NaijaCorper".

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/beautiful-pre-wedding-photos-of-couple.html

who dem epp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Two Corpers Kissing / Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos) / Buhari Approves Removal Of Mohammed Fadah A NYSC DG Over ‘Incompetence’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.