Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,002 members, 7,845,231 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Jmo - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jmo (1783 Views)

FG Hands Over Seized Snakes, Spiders, Millipedes To University Of Uyo / Snake Killed In University Of Uyo Causes Fight (Photos) / A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jmo by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 08, 2017
Jmo
Re: Jmo by sirusX(m): 6:14pm On May 08, 2017
Nyoyokomkpat:
It is no longer news how year3 medical exams are bloody in medical schools.
First it was UNN, then OAU.
I now bring to you, UNIVERSITY OF UYO MEDICAL SCHOOL MB RESULT FOR year 3 students.
51% pass
2 distinctions by one candidate
2 withdrawn

Not bad...wish it were more though
Re: Jmo by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 08, 2017
It is unethical to post such results here
Re: Jmo by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 08, 2017
kenonze:
It is unethical to post such results here
chai kenoze xup na
Re: Jmo by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 08, 2017
Hmmmm. I'm a graduate of physiology from UNIUYO. I'm surprised that they admitted up to 90 students to do MBBS. In developed countries like the US, a kid doesn't fly from SS3 to the medical school. One has to pursue a four year college degree from the basic medical sciences before proceeding to the medical school. Sorry to say this but, most of the medical students study the course just for the title of Dr. They are professional crammers. I know how some of you have trouble identifying slides during histology exams. Lol.

Cc
Lalsticlala
Obinoscopy
Ishilove
Pls move this thread to the front page for the benefit of those who will be writing jamb on Saturday.

Medicine and surgery is for matured minds.
Re: Jmo by googleTALK: 11:39pm On May 08, 2017
MasterRahl:
Hmmmm. I'm a graduate of physiology from UNIUYO. I'm surprised that they admitted up to 90 students to do MBBS. In developed countries like the US, a kid doesn't fly from SS3 to the medical school. One has to pursue a four year college degree from the basic medical sciences before proceeding to the medical school. Sorry to say this but, most of the medical students study the course just for the title of Dr. They are professional crammers. I know how some of you have trouble identifying slides during histology exams. Lol.

Cc
Lalsticlala
Obinoscopy
Ishilove
Pls move this thread to the front page for the benefit of those who will be writing jamb on Saturday.

true

1 Like

Re: Jmo by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
MasterRahl:

Cc
Lalsticlala
Obinoscopy
Ishilove

What's the difference? Over there, they get a degree in in BMSes after four years of study and then seek another admission to go into the clinical sciences.
In Nigeria here, the first year is spent doing sciences, the next two, BMSes, making three years but no degree is awarded and no other admission has to be sought, rather, the programme continues directly into the final four years, three of which are for the clinical sciences /rotations and the final one for housemamship.
So, I think they are basically the same thing.
Re: Jmo by GdexFolami(m): 6:36pm On Jun 22, 2017
MasterRahl:

Cc
Lalsticlala
Obinoscopy
Ishilove

bro what are you saying ? When you were in 400l physiology ,did u remember all ya 200l work vividly .in 300l MBBS exam ,,they are tested from the beginning of 200l till date (CBD/IBS) so what's the problem? And for ya info go and ask MBBS students ,the best in their classes are always jambites. This talk is like a beef talk ,have u ever seen a MBBS graduate talking this shiit above BMS? NO .pls let peace reign
Thanks
Re: Jmo by Jesuspikin8: 8:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
MasterRahl:

Cc
Lalsticlala
Obinoscopy
Ishilove

You almost made sense.
Re: Jmo by Stephaustin(m): 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2017
Nyoyokomkpat:
It is no longer news how year3 medical exams are bloody in medical schools.
First it was UNN, then OAU.
I now bring to you, UNIVERSITY OF UYO MEDICAL SCHOOL MB RESULT FOR year 3 students.
51% pass
2 distinctions by one candidate
2 withdrawn

Please are you a (medical) student of the school?

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Hardest University Courses / This Is Fraud: He Must Be Sent Abroad / Meet The First University Graduate From Northern Nigeria; - An Pic .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.