Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,650 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

16 Life Lessons From Emmanuel Macron, Youngest President Of France - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 16 Life Lessons From Emmanuel Macron, Youngest President Of France (414 Views)

President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump / Emmanuel Macron Wins French Presidential Election / Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

16 Life Lessons From Emmanuel Macron, Youngest President Of France by OrRawDay: 6:28pm On May 08, 2017
COPIED FROM [url]untothematter.com[/url]

16 LIFE LESSONS FROM EMMANUEL MACRON

1. Have giant thoughts from the get-go.
My key message is to be innovative, be ambitious; think global and big on day one.
– Emmanuel Macron –

2. No matter what others say, your actions will speak for you.
I come all wreathed in a reputation the press has made for me. Judge me on my actions. That’s all that counts.
– Emmanuel Macron –

3. People will resist change, but it has to be done
I realized how much the system did not want to change.
– Emmanuel Macron –

4. Doing things the same way is the killer.
The status quo leads to self-destruction.
– Emmanuel Macron –

5. Aim to act and be understood.
Popularity isn’t my compass. Unless it can help one to act, to be understood… that’s what counts. – Emmanuel Macron –

6. Attack problems from the root.

CONTINUE READING @ http://untothematter.com/2017/05/08/lessons-from-emmanuel-macron/

(1) (Reply)

World War Iii: North Korea To Hold Talks With Trump / We Have Confidence In Osinbajo – US, UK / Npower California Announces The Official Opening Of Enrollment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.