Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell (12948 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Worships Orisa Ososi At Ile Ife / Oba Orisa / Ibeji Orisa, Itan, Ebos (sacrifices) And Incantations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by Babalawos(m): 6:32pm On May 08, 2017
I will be teaching you how to command money, favour and protection into your life everyday for the rest for your life if you wish for free.

This Orisa spell is very simple but very powerful and strong. It last for only 24 hours before it expires.

Orisa Spell materials needed are as follows:

ORISA SPELL MATERIALS

{1} White Grinded Native Chalk
{2} Salt

To be continued....

1 Share

Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by Raintaker(m): 6:56pm On May 08, 2017
following
Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by ashjay001(m): 7:51pm On May 08, 2017
Wehdone Sir. Surprised u avnt got a million views yet??!

1 Like

Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by jchioma: 8:04pm On May 08, 2017
Hmmm! ...and some incantations, I'm sure. Nothing works without your words when spoken.
Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by kaja4real: 8:06pm On May 08, 2017
Baba ohhhh continue na
Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by LordCenturion(m): 8:14pm On May 08, 2017
Babalawos:
I will be teaching you how to command money, favour and protection into your life everyday for the rest for your life if you wish for free.

This Orisa spell is very simple but very powerful and strong. It last for only 24 hours before it expires.

Orisa Spell materials needed are as follows:

ORISA SPELL MATERIALS

{1} White Grinded Native Chalk
{2} Salt

To be continued....

Aboru aboye baba o, please if one can't find that native chalk u talk about, can we use normal chalk?
Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by Babalawos(m): 8:32pm On May 08, 2017
Aboru Aboye

NO because native chalk has significant meaning in AFRICAN TRADITION RELIGION

Babalawos

LordCenturion:

Aboru aboye baba o, please if one can't find that native chalk u talk about, can we use normal chalk?
Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by Babalawos(m): 8:41pm On May 08, 2017
ORISA SPELL INSTRUCTION

You should wake up early in the morning before you talk to anybody in person or on phone, you should mix a grounded white native chalk with salt, stripe naked and place the mix grounded white native chalk on your palm, taste a little of the mix grounded white native chalk with your tongue and say this powerful words with strong faith over the mix grounded white native chalk on your palm:

INCANTATION

Ìbà Olodumare, Oba Ajiki ajige. Ogege Agbakiyegun.

Okitibiri Oba ti nap ojo iku da. Atere k'aiye,

Awusikatu, Oba a joko birikitikale, Alaburkuke

Ajimukutuwe, Ogiribajigbo, Oba ti o fi imole se aso

bora, Oludare ati Oluforigi, Adimula, Olofin aiye ati

Orun. A fun wen ake wen, Owenwen ake bi ala. Alate

ajipa Olofa oro Oba a dake dajo. Awosu sekan. Oba

ajuwape alaba alase lori ohun gbogbo. Araba nla ti

nmi igbo kijikiji. Oyigiyigi Oba akiku ati Oba nigbo,

Oba atenile forigbeji, Awamaridi Olugbhun mimo to

Orun. Ela funfun gbo o Oba toto bi aro, pamupamu

digijigi ekun awon aseke. Awimayehun Olu ipa Oba

Airi. Arinu rode Olumoran okan. Abowo gbogbogbo ti

yo omo re. Ninu ogin aiye ati Orun. Iba to - to - to.

Ase.

PRAYER

As I blow away this mix grounded white native chalk on my palm; let sorrows, disappointments, accidents, premature death, sickness, disease, trouble, bad news, failures... etc blow out from my life this day and let money, favour, protection, good health..... blow into my life this day Ase

ORISA SPELL EXPLANATION

Then blow it away with the Air from your mouth through the open window of your house.

This Orisa spell works for initiates and non-initiates of Orisa but you need strong faith for it to work well for you.

Breathe in and out deeply during the incantation and prayers and you will feel strong energies {vibrations} going through you.

Some persons have had great idea that transform their life for better during this incantation and prayers while others saw celestial being or great vision.

Each person with their own experience but no matter what, do not be afraid because fear hinders and limits the power of this spell.

I repeat, do not fear during this spell because the forces summoned to do your bidding are good powerful forces.

TABOO

{1} Through out that day this spell was casted, you should not curse anybody
{2} You should avoid anything that has to do with menstral blood
{3} You should not drink alcohol or take drugs
{4} You should not walk under rope that clothes are hanged
{5} You should give money to beggars
{6} You should not indulge in fornication or adultery
{7} You should keep yourself holy

Thank you for reading, leave a comment

Babalawos

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by LordCenturion(m): 8:53pm On May 08, 2017
Babalawos:
Aboru Aboye
NO because native chalk has significant meaning in AFRICAN TRADITION RELIGION
Babalawos

Is there any alternative? , because am out of the country
Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by Babalawos(m): 8:56pm On May 08, 2017
Aboru Aboye

You can call your relative or friend in Nigeria to send white native chalk to you

Babalawos

LordCenturion:

Is there any alternative? , because am out of the country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by PastorAIO: 9:06pm On May 08, 2017
Babalawos:

TABOO

{1} Through out that day this spell was casted, you should not curse anybody
{2} You should avoid anything that has to do with menstral blood
{3} You should not drink alcohol or take drugs
{4} You should not walk under rope that clothes are hanged
{5} You should give money to beggars
{6} You should not indulge in fornication or adultery
{7} You should keep yourself holy

Thank you for reading, leave a comment

Babalawos

Some of these taboos go hard anybody wey dey frequent nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by Babalawos(m): 9:55pm On May 08, 2017
PastorAIO:

Some of these taboos go hard anybody wey dey frequent nairaland.

It is just for a day this taboos are observed

Anyone that is really determined will be able to observed them without difficulties

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by greenmonk: 10:22pm On May 08, 2017
[quote

This Orisa spell is very simple but very powerful and strong. It last for only 24 hours before it expires

Baba o.
You mean one has to repeat this every 24 hours.

1 Like

Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by Babalawos(m): 6:11am On May 09, 2017
greenmonk:
[quote

This Orisa spell is very simple but very powerful and strong. It last for only 24 hours before it expires

Baba o.
You mean one has to repeat this every 24 hours.

Aboru Aboye

Only do it when you want spiritual help in your daily activity.

I know of a man that did it before travelling and his life was saved in a fatal motor accident.

Everybody in the bus died but he was the only one that survived.

There was no scratch on him or whatsoever.

Don't under-estimate this Orisa Spell.

Babalawos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by PastorAIO: 8:48am On May 09, 2017
[quote author=Babalawos post=56339901][/quote]

Is there a spell were you won't see any accident at all, rather than surviving an accident.

2 Likes

Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by Babalawos(m): 9:12am On May 09, 2017
YES there is; the egg and native palm oil spell. It is a simple spell yet very powerful spell

PastorAIO:

Is there a spell were you won't see any accident at all, rather than surviving an accident.
Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by PastorAIO: 9:33am On May 09, 2017
Babalawos:
YES there is; the egg and native palm oil spell. It is a simple spell yet very powerful spell

That is the preferable one. Can you share it with us?

1 Like

Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by Babalawos(m): 9:48am On May 09, 2017
Yes I will on my next post

PastorAIO:

That is the preferable one. Can you share it with us?

1 Like

Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by terrezo2002(m): 10:54am On May 09, 2017
The blessing from the Lord makes a person rich, and he adds no sorrow to it. Prov 10:22
Riches gotten outside God will eventually lead to regrets and pains.
Pray to God in faith and be patient.
Be content with what you have for godliness with contentment is a great wealth.
Don't let money master you. Instead of seeking after money, seek God and money will come. Money is just a tool.
Beware of deceitfulness of riches, a man's life does not consist of the abundance of things he possesses.
Labour not to be rich. Continue sharing the little you have with those who have none. For where your treasures are, there will your heart be also. Let your treasure be in heaven

14 Likes

Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by OtemAtum: 12:09pm On May 09, 2017
terrezo2002:
The blessing from the Lord makes a person rich, and he adds no sorrow to it. Prov 10:22
Riches gotten outside God will eventually lead to regrets and pains.
Pray to God in faith and be patient.
Be content with what you have for godliness with contentment is a great wealth.
Don't let money master you. Instead of seeking after money, seek God and money will come. Money is just a tool.
Beware of deceitfulness of riches, a man's life does not consist of the abundance of things he possesses.
Labour not to be rich. Continue sharing the little you have with those who have none. For where your treasures are, there will your heart be also. Let your treasure be in heaven

And what you see here, does it say that you should curse a god? It's the same prayer, but done to another god instead of the god of the book you quoted up there. But answers to prayers only come by the POWER OF COINCIDENCE. It is still under probability no matter the god you offer your prayers to.

2 Likes

Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by kaja4real: 12:09pm On May 09, 2017
[quote author=Babalawos post=56339901][/quote]
Baba, does it mean that if i want that of money spell, i will be repeating it everyday or once a week?
Secondly, is it possible for u to cast this spell on behalf of somebody?

1 Like

Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by Babalawos(m): 12:39pm On May 09, 2017
Aboru Aboye

The spell listed here should only be used on special occasions like the day you will be going for a job interview or the day you will be travelling or the day you will be going out to draw debt or the day you will be going to the court for a case or the day you will be going out to toast a beautiful girl.... etc.

And Yes it can be done on behalf of someone but why cant you do it? It is very simple

Babalawos

kaja4real:

Baba, does it mean that if i want that of money spell, i will be repeating it everyday or once a week?
Secondly, is it possible for u to cast this spell on behalf of somebody?

2 Likes

Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by terrezo2002(m): 3:27pm On May 09, 2017
OtemAtum:

And what you see here, does it say that you should curse a god? It's the same prayer, but done to another god instead of the god of the book you quoted up there. But answers to prayers only come by the POWER OF COINCIDENCE. It is still under probability no matter the god you offer your prayers to.
I really pity you and your ideology

5 Likes

Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by kaja4real: 3:44pm On May 09, 2017
Babalawos:
Aboru Aboye

The spell listed here should only be used on special occasions like the day you will be going for a job interview or the day you will be travelling or the day you will be going out to draw debt or the day you will be going to the court for a case or the day you will be going out to toast a beautiful girl.... etc.

And Yes it can be done on behalf of someone but why cant you do it? It is very simple

Babalawos

Baba what if i want to send business proposal
Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by OtemAtum: 3:48pm On May 09, 2017
terrezo2002:

I really pity you and your ideology
And I'm sorry for the kind of god u commit your life to undecided

2 Likes

Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by orisa37: 5:02pm On May 09, 2017
This is Babas money making venture(BMMV). Happy Business.
Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by Gewezzy1(f): 6:41pm On May 09, 2017
can I do it before talking to a rich toaster or a US based toaster and can it be said in English. about the fear I get scared if it just me alone o. Aboru Aboye o

1 Like

Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by cyojunior1(m): 10:23pm On May 09, 2017
Baba which native chalk ? U mean the one they use in school
Or hw does it look lik ?

1 Like

Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by LordCenturion(m): 3:04am On May 10, 2017
Gewezzy1:
can I do it before talking to a rich toaster or a US based toaster and can it be said in English. about the fear I get scared if it just me alone o. Aboru Aboye o

What is the problem of u ladies of nowadays, must u depend on a man before u can be rich?, must u get a rich toaster?, must u dupe a man by using juju ,why u women don't believe in urselfs?,,all women are the same gold digger especially in Nigeria, come and see women here in South Africa, they are comfortable and hardworking than their men , they don't depends on men. Don't sleep with a man before u can be comfortable, get ur CV and apply for a good job or start a little business, u have the same equal rights with men, in fact I don't know wat u guys are selling up and down, slay Queen indeed...

3 Likes

Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by Babalawos(m): 5:29am On May 10, 2017
kaja4real:

Baba what if i want to send business proposal

Aboru Aboye

Yes you can use it on the day you are sending business proposal.

Only use it for important matters and observe the taboos.

Babalawos

1 Like

Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by Babalawos(m): 5:43am On May 10, 2017
cyojunior1:
Baba which native chalk ? U mean the one they use in school

Or hw does it look lik ?

Aboru Aboye

The Yoruba name for this native chalk is called "Efun" and you can buy it from where they sell fetish things in any market.

I attached photographs of native chalk "Efun" to this comment.

Babalawos

1 Like

Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by Babalawos(m): 5:56am On May 10, 2017
Gewezzy1:

Aboru Aboye

If you want to get 100% result from this spell? Then you must say it in Yoruba because those are the primodial names of powers attached to this spell and not English language.

And Yes you can use it on a rich person in any country.

The powers to this powerful spell are unlimited and endless because Olodumare (Almighty Father) is the One that is being evoked during the Incantations and His powers are infinite.

The only limits to this powerful spell are your faith, taboo breaking, not pronouncing the Incantations properly and not carrying out the spell as instructed by me.

This spell alone has worked great miracles for me and it is still working miracles for me.

Babalawos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Describe GOD In One Word / My Prayer For Trinitarians / Problems with Evolutionary Theory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.