Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,148 members, 7,829,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell (13033 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Worships Orisa Ososi At Ile Ife / Oba Orisa / Ibeji Orisa, Itan, Ebos (sacrifices) And Incantations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by Gewezzy1(f): 9:10am On May 10, 2017
LordCenturion:

What is the problem of u ladies of nowadays, must u depend on a man before u can be rich?, must u get a rich toaster?, must u dupe a man by using juju ,why u women don't believe in urselfs?,,all women are the same gold digger especially in Nigeria, come and see women here in South Africa, they are comfortable and hardworking than their men , they don't depends on men. Don't sleep with a man before u can be comfortable, get ur CV and apply for a good job or start a little business, u have the same equal rights with men, in fact I don't know wat u guys are selling up and down, slay Queen indeed...
Sdfu
Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by PROPHETmichael: 9:50am On May 10, 2017
Babalawos:
I will be teaching you how to command money, favour and protection into your life everyday for the rest for your life if you wish for free.

This Orisa spell is very simple but very powerful and strong. It last for only 24 hours before it expires.

Orisa Spell materials needed are as follows:

ORISA SPELL MATERIALS

{1} White Grinded Native Chalk
{2} Salt

To be continued....

You know how to do all these and i can't find your name on forbes rich list? smh and some mumu will be following.

3 Likes

Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by PastorAIO: 9:55am On May 10, 2017
PROPHETmichael:

You know how to do all these and i can't find your name on forbes rich list? smh and some mumu will be following.

How do you know that those on Forbes rich list are not doing it too, or even more powerful spells?

1 Like

Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by PROPHETmichael: 10:01am On May 10, 2017
PastorAIO:

How do you know that those on Forbes rich list are not doing it too, or even more powerful spells?

Show me a man whose name is on forbes list rich list and is into powerful spells and i will show you a man whose name disappears after one or two years. Those ones you constantly see on the rich list are "like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither-- whatever they do prospers." Psalm 1:3

3 Likes

Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by PastorAIO: 10:23am On May 10, 2017
PROPHETmichael:

Show me a man whose name is on forbes list rich list and is into powerful spells and i will show you a man whose name disappears after one or two years. Those ones you constantly see on the rich list are "like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither-- whatever they do prospers." Psalm 1:3

This doesn't answer my question, but I'll presume that your answer is that you don't know and you're just making conjectures but you don't want to admit it.

You make it sound like Forbes List is a religious cult and that psalm was written for them.

1 Like

Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by PROPHETmichael: 10:25am On May 10, 2017
[quote author=PastorAIO post=56380857]

This doesn't answer my question, but I'll presume that your answer is that you don't know and you're just making conjectures but you don't want to admit it.

You make it sound like Forbes List is a religious cult and that psalm was written for them.[/quote

Gerrahere you confuse man....your foundation is calling you and you are gradually answering their call.
Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by PastorAIO: 11:53am On May 10, 2017
[quote author=PROPHETmichael post=56380913][/quote]

Of course, time to resort to personal insults. And all because of a simple question.

1 Like

Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by greenmonk: 6:08pm On May 10, 2017
terrezo2002:
The blessing from the Lord makes a person rich, and he adds no sorrow to it. Prov 10:22
Riches gotten outside God will eventually lead to regrets and pains.
Pray to God in faith and be patient.
Be content with what you have for godliness with contentment is a great wealth.
Don't let money master you. Instead of seeking after money, seek God and money will come. Money is just a tool.
Beware of deceitfulness of riches, a man's life does not consist of the abundance of things he possesses.
Labour not to be rich. Continue sharing the little you have with those who have none. For where your treasures are, there will your heart be also. Let your treasure be in heaven
Is ORISA not GOD?. is he only God when we call him in the white man's language.
ORISA, CHUKWU, ABASI is the almighty God as called in the different languages in Nigeria.
Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by Babalawos(m): 7:03pm On May 10, 2017
Aboru Aboye Orisa's Potential Spell Casters & Renowned Orisa's Spell Casters

Comments Your Experience During And After This Powerful Orisa Spell That I Posted Here So That Orisa's Practioners Can Learn From Your Experience

Orisa's Spell Casting Is Practical And Not Theory

Babalawos
Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by cyojunior1(m): 9:57pm On May 10, 2017
Baba I tink the pronunciation is another thing. O o o o o. Cause there is no ami to indicate. So as I was even reading it myself been a yoruba
It just seems to me like a rap !

1 Like

Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by Babalawos(m): 7:16am On May 11, 2017
cyojunior1:
Baba I tink the pronunciation is another thing. O o o o o. Cause there is no ami to indicate. So as I was even reading it myself been a yoruba
It just seems to me like a rap !

Why are you just too lazy to perform this spell?

Is either one thing or the other you complain about?

Just go on and carry out the spell and stop complaining

I will be waiting to read your spell experience here

1 Like

Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by Gewezzy1(f): 8:24am On May 11, 2017
how do I know my head orisa and how can I get initiated into egbe

1 Like

Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by Babalawos(m): 8:29am On May 11, 2017
Gewezzy1:
how do I know my head orisa and how can I get initiated into egbe

You should contact a Babalawo or Egbe Priest / Egbe Priestess to initiate you into Egbe

1 Like

Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by marvelling(m): 8:51am On May 11, 2017
Babalawos:

You should contact a Babalawo or Egbe Priest / Egbe Priestess to initiate you into Egbe

does it work for non-Yoruba?

3 Likes

Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by qolam: 10:05am On May 11, 2017
Thank you so very much for this wonderful piece sir, may the Almighty God continue to bless you. Pls, i need clarification on these areas of the incantation, i mean their correct spellings:
1. Oluforigi or Oluforiji
2. Digijigi or Jigijigi
3. Olu ipa or Olupa
Once again, thanks a lot
Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by qolam: 10:13am On May 11, 2017
And secondly sir, is it left palm or right palm we will place the ground native chalk?

1 Like

Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by Babalawos(m): 11:57am On May 11, 2017
qolam:
And secondly sir, is it left palm or right palm we will place the ground native chalk?

Both palms should be join together when blowing the native chalk with the air from your mouth

1 Like

Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by marvelling(m): 12:23pm On May 11, 2017
Babalawos:

Both palms should be join together when blowing the native chalk with the air from your mouth

an audio recording of the incantation will do us non-Yoruba a lot of good, except it is not meant for non-Yoruba

4 Likes

Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by OtemAtum: 12:35pm On May 11, 2017
PastorAIO:

There is no money ritual that can put anybody on the Forbes rich list. It is either you get your money through legit business, fraudulent activities, politics or you were given money by a human being like yourself. Money don't fall from the skies. Nobody gets to Forbes list. Work hard legally to get your money. Don't try the fraudulent way, but I am not saying that you shouldn't do what baba is telling you to do. Who knows whether the power of coincidence will work with it and make you stumble upon money? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by PastorAIO: 12:57pm On May 11, 2017
OtemAtum:
There is no money ritual that can put anybody on the Forbes rich list. It is either you get your money through legit business, fraudulent activities, politics or you were given money by a human being like yourself. Money don't fall from the skies. Nobody gets to Forbes list. Work hard legally to get your money. Don't try the fraudulent way, but I am not saying that you shouldn't do what baba is telling you to do. Who knows whether the power of coincidence will work with it and make you stumble upon money? cheesy

Yet my answer remains unquestioned. How do we know that those on rich list didn't do money rituals, whether or not they made money by the power of coincidence?

2 Likes

Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by OtemAtum: 1:00pm On May 11, 2017
PastorAIO:

Yet my answer remains unquestioned. How do we know that those on rich list didn't do money rituals, whether or not they made money by the power of coincidence?

All those who made the Forbes rich list were known people who had great companies and organizations before making the Forbes rich list. None of them was poor and then suddenly made the Forbes list.

2 Likes

Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by PastorAIO: 1:23pm On May 11, 2017
OtemAtum:
All those who made the Forbes rich list were known people who had great companies and organizations before making the Forbes rich list. None of them was poor and then suddenly made the Forbes list.

You're right the OP says it's a daily affair, so the windfall will come in one day.

1 Like

Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by lawrykings(m): 2:18pm On May 11, 2017
Babalawos:

It is just for a day this taboos are observed

Anyone that is really determined will be able to observed them without difficulties
baba what is the implication of going against the taboo?
Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by OtemAtum: 2:19pm On May 11, 2017
PastorAIO:

You're right the OP says it's a daily affair, so the windfall will come in one day.
OH, I didn't know it's going to be a daily affair. BTW, rather than doing that daily, I'd rather work hard daily and save my income. It's not as if I'm condemning the act though, but for me, I would rather work to get money instead of looking for alternatives.
Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by PastorAIO: 2:28pm On May 11, 2017
OtemAtum:
OH, I didn't know it's going to be a daily affair. BTW, rather than doing that daily, I'd rather work hard daily and save my income. It's not as if I'm condemning the act though, but for me, I would rather work to get money instead of looking for alternatives.

But people work everyday and don't have money.
Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by OtemAtum: 2:51pm On May 11, 2017
PastorAIO:

But people work everyday and don't have money.
Yes, and people pray everyday and don't have money too.

1 Like

Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by PastorAIO: 4:15pm On May 11, 2017
OtemAtum:
Yes, and people pray everyday and don't have money too.

So in a nutshell, damned if you do damned if you don't.
Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by kaja4real: 6:11pm On May 12, 2017
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye
Yes you can use it on the day you are sending business proposal.
Only use it for important matters and observe the taboos.
Babalawos
thank wise one
Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by Babalawos(m): 7:40pm On May 12, 2017
kaja4real:

thank wise one

You are welcome
Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by firstclassmumu: 11:31pm On May 13, 2017
Babalawos:

You are welcome
ejoo edakun baba pray for me to pass jamb. I want to score 250+
Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by Babalawos(m): 10:42am On May 14, 2017
Yes

marvelling:

does it work for non-Yoruba?
Re: Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell by cyojunior1(m): 8:55am On May 18, 2017
Babalawos:

Why are you just too lazy to perform this spell?

Is either one thing or the other you complain about?

Just go on and carry out the spell and stop complaining

I will be waiting to read your spell experience here

Baba hope nothing like evil will befall anyone who fails to observe the taboo , I mean as a result negligence or fail to remember !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does An Atheist Have A Soul? / Plateau killings: Dr. Paul Enenche speaks, condemns attacks / Tithes Overdue - How Much More Do I Pay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.