Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,004 members, 7,814,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo - Literature (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo (415854 Views)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo / I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Temmuizza(f): 8:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
My sweetest writer @rachealfst,pls pls and pls I nid d concluding part of dis story its urgent my sister
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Ndahimo: 8:58am On Apr 16, 2019
Pls anyone with the concluding part of this story should pls send it to me. I've been trying to get it since last year. My email is julesndahi5@gmail.com. thank.
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Slimynonny: 12:36pm On May 01, 2019
Pls hw does this okada books work? I hv tried on several occassions to purchase bt i couldnt.... Why?
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Slimynonny: 12:41pm On May 01, 2019
By the way Nice story line here....well done and more inspirations
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 10:29pm On Jun 07, 2019
Slimynonny:
By the way Nice story line here....well done and more inspirations
Amen.Thanks.
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by kakakoshina(m): 10:40am On Jun 08, 2019
rachealfst!!! will b glad to read d conclusion!!!
shiny.kakako@gmail.com

thanks in anticipation.
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 11:06am On Jun 08, 2019
kakakoshina:
rachealfst!!! will b glad to read d conclusion!!!

shiny.kakako@gmail.com

thanks in anticipation.
You can get it on okadabooks. Thanks.
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by oluplus(m): 4:08pm On Jun 08, 2019
Rachealfst, do you have other stories? How can I get them?
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 11:46pm On Jun 08, 2019
oluplus:
Rachealfst, do you have other stories? How can I get them?
All my stories are available on Okadabooks.
PastorZoned
https://okadabooks.com/book/about/pastorzoned/26174

Broken Hedge
Wrong Number.
Thanks.
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by kakakoshina(m): 6:10am On Jun 10, 2019
rachealfst:
You can get it on okadabooks. Thanks.

I've been having problem creating an account on okadabooks.

will really by glad if u cud help

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by BeckxD: 7:53pm On Nov 26, 2019
Hello guys,
Just chanced on this story today & it's a beautiful piece. I'm from Ghana but I must say @ Rachaelfst, it's great. Thumbs up. Unfortunately, I don't have the concluding part of Anike. Please someone should help me out here. Please send it to my email Koteyrebecca@gmail.com. Thank you.
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by HassanaHenry: 12:59pm On Nov 30, 2019
[quote author=kakakoshina post=79181009]

Will like to get the concluding part in my mail: Fadolahassan@gmail.com
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Hartheyroju(m): 7:17am On Jan 13, 2020
The story is so interesting
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Lawcity: 5:16am On Jan 14, 2020
Nice work, it got me coming back everyday then.
Please call get the end by mail olaojolawrenceoladimeji@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Demurray: 7:17am On Sep 21, 2022
rachealfst:
Dedication:
To all the readers.

★★★★
The next morning, I joined Prince in the gym where we exercised. He was on tone of the he tread mill. I stepped on the other tread mill beside him. We chatted while working out on the thread mill.
“I sent you a picture, did you get it?” I asked

“You took it last night?”

“Yes, I did”

“Do you how many pictures of you I took while you were sleeping?”

“It’s a lie”

He stopped the treadmill and brought out his phone from his pocket joggers. I stopped mine as well.
“Here” he said and passed the phone to me.
The name of the folder is ‘My sleeping beauty'. I opened the folder and saw 14pictures of me sleeping. Some in his arms, others alone.
“I could sue you for this you know” I said smiling.

“You can sue me in the court of love” I draw him closer to me and gave him a long kissed.

We showered together and left the gym.
Breakfast was announced by the chef. The three of us sat at the dinning taking breakfast.

Adekemi was eating and starring at Prince at the same time. She didn’t do well to hide it from him because their eyes met like three to four times.

“Adekemi!” Prince called out and looked at me.

“She knows” I said

“Thank you sir…..for everything” she said shyly.

He held her hand and smiled. Adekemi smiled back. She couldn’t look him in the eye, so she took her phone and busied herself with it.

“Sister mi!” She screamed

“What!” I was so scared, Prince had drop his cutleries too.

“My name is on the new list” she said joyfully.

I took her phone from her and checked. It was just three names. I hugged my sister and congratulated her. I wanted to jump on Prince and kiss him to thank him but that I can’t do that in the presence of my sister.

She knelt down beside Prince and thanked him. “You made my dream come true, thank you sir” she said gleefully.

“You are welcome my dear, please stand up” he said and pulled her up.

I looked at Prince. “Thank you” I mouthed
“When are you reporting at the Academy?” he asked.

“Next week sir” she replied.

“Then you have to start preparing but first of all, this calls for celebration. I’ll take you out later”

“Thanks sis, let me call Mummy, Okiki and some of my friends” she said and left the dinning.

“My Prince” I smiled holding his hands.

“My princess” he replied and kissed my hand.

“Thank you…..”I said and hugged him.

He smiled. He was through with his food, he stood up and I followed him to his room. He called the former head of state to thank him.
I was all over him, when he ended the call. I kissed him and he kissed me back. Minutes later our clothes was all over the place.

“Ask anything you want from me and I’ll give you” I said to him while making out.

“I want just one thing but You won’t give me Anike” he said looking at my blurry eyes.

“What is it?”

“Don’t worry, forget it” He kissed me again. My phone rang but he was still on top of me. I stretched my hands and took my phone from the bed side table. I checked the caller and it was my mum. I placed the phone back.

“Who is calling?”

“My Mum. I’ll call her back. I’m sure Adekemi had called her. I can’t answer her call when a man is on top of me, I see it as disrespectful.

Some minutes later we were done and I took a quick bath. I called my Mum back, she was so happy with the news. I left his bedroom for the guest room and my sister was still making calls with my second phone, I’m very sure she had exhausted her call card.

“If you exhaust my credit, I’ll have your head”
She hold the call. “How on earth will I exhaust #28,000” she said and return to her phone conversation.

“You are not serious” I said and changed my clothes.

She ended the call after talking like forever. “Why do you change your clothes”

“Do you have a problem with that” I grinned.

I don’t know where I got this inquisitive sister of mine from. Did she expect me to tell her that I changed my clothes because I just had sex.
“No o, I just asked why the second change of clothes” she replied me

“I don’t want to wear the dress out, that’s why. Now dress up and let’s take you out. She dress up and we left with the driver and one of the staff.

We came back later in the day. He had a visitor in one of the sitting room. I was tired, I needed to take a nap, so I went straight to the guest room.

On Sunday before we left, Prince gave Adekemi a new iPhone 6. He also told me to transfer #200k into her account. She was so happy
“Thank you very much sir, may God continue to bless you. I think I have a father figure too” she turned to me and I smiled.

“You are welcome, you are free to call me anytime. If anything happens at the academy just let me know. I’ll call one of the directors over there who will be your guardian. I wish you the best” he said smiling. I can see he likes Adekemi, my sister is a sweet girl anyway.

“Thank you sir” She said
I hugged him and he kissed my forehead.

“Bye ladies, have a safe trip”

My sister left Abuja, the most happiest girl on planet earth. The driver took us to the airport. PA also accompanied us.

I saw him exchanged number with Adekemi but I pretended like I saw nothing. I can entrust my sister in his hand, he is that great a guy. One of the reasons why Prince treat him like his own son.
One week later, Adekemi left for the academy.

Episode 29

(Months later)
I went to Abuja after my final exams. We were both relaxing in his room on the couch after having dinner. The TV was on a music station and nice songs are been played from back to back.

He was sitting while I was lying down with my head on his laps.
“What’s your CGPA?” he asked

I turned from the tv to face him. “3.84” I replied
“That’s a strong 2:1, you really tried despite the fact that I stole some of your time and concentration”

“Sincerely, you didn’t distract me from my academics. I don’t miss lectures. I make sure I read on weekdays. I only come on weekends. You don’t allow me come to Abuja during exam period. I even read here on weekend, if I have a test to write, so you are never a distraction” I stated.
“I use to think your academics will suffer, but I’m glad you did well”

“Thanks”

“Are you ok with 2:1 or you want your result doctored”

“No thanks, I’m good with 2:1, what’s the point of having a first class you can’t defend”
“I know you won’t agree, I just wanted to confirm my answer. But you know some students will jump at the offer”

“That’s true”

What’s your plan after NYSC?”

“Masters?”

“Good and after your masters?”
“Hopefully I get someone who will marry me with all my baggages and flaws”

“Anike” he called out slowly. “I think it’s time” he said.

“Time for what?”

“Time for us to break up, so you could move on with your life”

I sat up immediately. I looked at him, his eyes was closed, then tears started running freely on his face.

What Next!
Find out in this book.

ANIKE is now available on Okadabooks. Click on the link below to get your copy.
http://okadabooks.com/book/about/anike/14264

Email: toyinfst@yahoo.com
Facebook/Instagram: @toyinfst

Hi everyone,
Due to plagiarism issue, I won't be able to complete this story on nairaland.
walahi talayi you are too much sis.Thank you for this master piece . Your green field of wisdom will never wither Loruko Jesu AMEN!!!
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by bunmitepresh(f): 7:02pm On Sep 21, 2022
Pls anyone with the concluding part of this story should pls send it to me. I've been trying to get it since last year. My email is oluwabunmipreciousadebayo@gmail.com. Thank you
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 12:12pm On Jan 22
You can now get the PDF copy of my books @12Thrones online Bookstore using this link:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61555074406353

Thanks.
God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (Reply)

Hidden Diamonds / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) / The Hole In The Wall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.