Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,755 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:23 PM

I Need Corp Members Who Can Motivate Others - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Need Corp Members Who Can Motivate Others (678 Views)

Corp Members Who Just Passed Out Of Camp had An Accident. (graphic Photos) / Faces Of Corp Members Who Drowned In Taraba State / Ogun Corp Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Corp Members Who Can Motivate Others by kayjegs: 7:05pm On May 08, 2017
Hello All. I once served as a corp member and I know the pains of finishing service without anything to do. However, the truth is that during service, many corp members are usually optimistic that as long as they are serving or have served, they will get a job or something. When they are being told to learn this or that, they just see it as a waste of time. But as soon as service is over and the next 30 days, there is no allowee, the reality sets in. Like I usually say, as far as Nigeria is concerned, there is no government plan for anybody, most especially the youths. Now what are the options, the youths have? These are the options: Get a job, start a business, go back to school to study for higher degrees, travel out of the country for studies or to settle down abroad. All these options have their challenges. I believe that any graduate in Nigeria should understand this very well by now.
I cannot get a whole lot of information across to people on this medium. I need to get some information across to corp members in different States. I need corp members who will be willing to work with me to divulge this information. I don't need just anybody but I need someone who can access a crowd and motivate them to acquiring something. You need the skills of a motivator or salesman or at least you need to be able to talk to people easily. You can always PM me to know more. You can also check my profile to understand my kind of person. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Need Corp Members Who Can Motivate Others by Fireson: 9:24am On May 10, 2017
Yes I can, as I'm a motivational speaker. Still serving here in Lagos ( NYSC) though!

1 Like

Re: I Need Corp Members Who Can Motivate Others by kayjegs: 4:25pm On May 12, 2017
Fireson:
Yes I can, as I'm a motivational speaker. Still serving here in Lagos ( NYSC) though!

Thanks for the response. I will get in touch.

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom To Taraba Let Meet Here / Free Information: Over $19 Billion Worth Of Scholarships In North America / What All NYSC Member Should Know Before Deciding On That First Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.