Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

IT'S TIME TO PLAN FOR YOUR FUTURE...... TIME WAITS FOR NO MAN - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / IT'S TIME TO PLAN FOR YOUR FUTURE...... TIME WAITS FOR NO MAN (3690 Views)

Time Waits For No Man!!! Invest Now Before Its Too Late / 6 Ways To Know It’s Time To Relocate Your Home / How To Plan The Interiors Of Your Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IT'S TIME TO PLAN FOR YOUR FUTURE...... TIME WAITS FOR NO MAN by EzehChimaobi001(m): 7:34pm On Feb 24, 2018
Greetings and compliments of the day everyone.
Please I want to set up a wine business in Lagos (foreign wines and part of some Nigerians products) . am looking for a good location,i was told about trade fair mkt, along badagry express road, also Lagos island in Ofin mkt and lastly agege mkt.
All mentioned areas are good but highly competitive.

Please which other markets in Lagos can I establish my business. I reside in festac town.
Thank you and thanks in anticipation as I get good answers.
Re: IT'S TIME TO PLAN FOR YOUR FUTURE...... TIME WAITS FOR NO MAN by Viktoreze(m): 8:35pm On Feb 26, 2018
Land monopoly is not only monopoly, but it is by far the greatest of monopolies; it is a perpetual monopoly, and it is the mother of all other forms of monopoly.”
-Winston Churchill.
Re: IT'S TIME TO PLAN FOR YOUR FUTURE...... TIME WAITS FOR NO MAN by Viktoreze(m): 8:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
Still on
Re: IT'S TIME TO PLAN FOR YOUR FUTURE...... TIME WAITS FOR NO MAN by Viktoreze(m): 2:38pm On Mar 03, 2018
Available
Re: IT'S TIME TO PLAN FOR YOUR FUTURE...... TIME WAITS FOR NO MAN by Viktoreze(m): 11:16pm On Mar 16, 2018
Still on
Re: IT'S TIME TO PLAN FOR YOUR FUTURE...... TIME WAITS FOR NO MAN by Viktoreze(m): 9:44pm On Mar 18, 2018
Buying real estate is not only the best way, the quickest way, the safest way, but the only way to become wealthy.”
-Marshall Field
Re: IT'S TIME TO PLAN FOR YOUR FUTURE...... TIME WAITS FOR NO MAN by Viktoreze(m): 6:28pm On Apr 03, 2018
“I have always liked real estate; farm land, pasture land, timber land and city property. I have had experience with all of them. I guess I just naturally like ‘the good Earth,’ the foundation of all our wealth.”
-Jesse H. Jones
Re: IT'S TIME TO PLAN FOR YOUR FUTURE...... TIME WAITS FOR NO MAN by Viktoreze(m): 10:36pm On Apr 07, 2018
Available
Re: IT'S TIME TO PLAN FOR YOUR FUTURE...... TIME WAITS FOR NO MAN by Viktoreze(m): 5:21am On Apr 09, 2018
“Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security.”
-Russell Sage
Re: IT'S TIME TO PLAN FOR YOUR FUTURE...... TIME WAITS FOR NO MAN by Viktoreze(m): 7:40pm On Apr 15, 2018
Available
Re: IT'S TIME TO PLAN FOR YOUR FUTURE...... TIME WAITS FOR NO MAN by Viktoreze(m): 5:14am On Apr 30, 2018
Still on
Re: IT'S TIME TO PLAN FOR YOUR FUTURE...... TIME WAITS FOR NO MAN by Viktoreze(m): 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2018
Royal Haven Garden, Mowe Ofada is along the Lagos/Ibadan Expressway, close to the Redemption Camp

This estate is designed to offer an affordable living experience in a friendly neighborhood with good road network and other great benefits.

It is a gated community with 24 hours security, dry land and no Omonile wahala.

Benefits

Good Networks of Roads

Recreation Facilities & Registered Survey

Government Approved Survey Plan

Neighborhood

Lagos-Ogun Mega City Project

RCCG Camp

Trinity International School

Nestle

Title: Global C of O processing.

Actual Price: NGN 800K

6 months Installment: NGN 850K

12 months Installment: NGN 900K

Payment Plan

Duration Total

6 Months ₦ 850,000

12 Months ₦ 900,000

AMENITIES

Good Network of Roads

Recreational Facilities

Schools

Shopping Complexes

Street Lights
Re: IT'S TIME TO PLAN FOR YOUR FUTURE...... TIME WAITS FOR NO MAN by Viktoreze(m): 7:10am On May 02, 2018
Available
Re: IT'S TIME TO PLAN FOR YOUR FUTURE...... TIME WAITS FOR NO MAN by Viktoreze(m): 10:02pm On May 05, 2018
Still on
Re: IT'S TIME TO PLAN FOR YOUR FUTURE...... TIME WAITS FOR NO MAN by Viktoreze(m): 11:24am On May 07, 2018
Available
Re: IT'S TIME TO PLAN FOR YOUR FUTURE...... TIME WAITS FOR NO MAN by Viktoreze(m): 2:23pm On May 15, 2018
Still on
Re: IT'S TIME TO PLAN FOR YOUR FUTURE...... TIME WAITS FOR NO MAN by Viktoreze(m): 9:22pm On May 27, 2018
Available
Re: IT'S TIME TO PLAN FOR YOUR FUTURE...... TIME WAITS FOR NO MAN by Viktoreze(m): 11:45pm On Jun 11, 2018
Available for purchase
Re: IT'S TIME TO PLAN FOR YOUR FUTURE...... TIME WAITS FOR NO MAN by Viktoreze(m): 7:19pm On Jan 16, 2020
May this year bring new happiness, new goals, new achievements and a lot of new inspirations on your life. Wishing you a year fully loaded with happiness.
Re: IT'S TIME TO PLAN FOR YOUR FUTURE...... TIME WAITS FOR NO MAN by Viktoreze(m): 7:44pm On Jan 19, 2020
Land monopoly is not only monopoly, but it is by far the greatest of monopolies; it is a perpetual monopoly, and it is the mother of all other forms of monopoly.”
-Winston Churchill
Re: IT'S TIME TO PLAN FOR YOUR FUTURE...... TIME WAITS FOR NO MAN by Viktoreze(m): 9:32pm On Jan 22, 2020
Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security.”
-Russell Sage
Re: IT'S TIME TO PLAN FOR YOUR FUTURE...... TIME WAITS FOR NO MAN by Viktoreze(m): 12:26am On Jan 26, 2020
-Winston Churchill
Re: IT'S TIME TO PLAN FOR YOUR FUTURE...... TIME WAITS FOR NO MAN by Viktoreze(m): 9:34am On Jan 27, 2020
“Every person who invests in well-selected real estate in a growing section of a prosperous community adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth.”
-Theodore Roosevelt
Re: IT'S TIME TO PLAN FOR YOUR FUTURE...... TIME WAITS FOR NO MAN by Viktoreze(m): 10:17pm On Jan 28, 2020
“Every person who invests in well-selected real estate in a growing section of a prosperous community adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth.”
-Theodore Roosevelt.
Re: IT'S TIME TO PLAN FOR YOUR FUTURE...... TIME WAITS FOR NO MAN by Viktoreze(m): 8:12pm On Feb 01, 2020
“It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.” ~Donald Trump
Re: IT'S TIME TO PLAN FOR YOUR FUTURE...... TIME WAITS FOR NO MAN by Viktoreze(m): 4:21am On Feb 04, 2020
-Theodore Roosevelt
Re: IT'S TIME TO PLAN FOR YOUR FUTURE...... TIME WAITS FOR NO MAN by Viktoreze(m): 6:42am On Feb 07, 2020
“It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.” ~Donald Trump
Re: IT'S TIME TO PLAN FOR YOUR FUTURE...... TIME WAITS FOR NO MAN by Viktoreze(m): 9:39am On Feb 13, 2020
-Theodore Roosevelt
Re: IT'S TIME TO PLAN FOR YOUR FUTURE...... TIME WAITS FOR NO MAN by Viktoreze(m): 9:40am On Feb 13, 2020
-Winston Churchill
Re: IT'S TIME TO PLAN FOR YOUR FUTURE...... TIME WAITS FOR NO MAN by Viktoreze(m): 8:24pm On Feb 13, 2020
Everyone wants a piece of land. It’s the only sure investment. It can never depreciate like a car or a washing machine. Land will double its value in ten years or in less than that. Land is going up every day.” -SAM SHEPARD, Curse of the Starving Class
Re: IT'S TIME TO PLAN FOR YOUR FUTURE...... TIME WAITS FOR NO MAN by Viktoreze(m): 6:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
Everyone wants a piece of land. It’s the only sure investment. It can never depreciate like a car or a washing machine. Land will double its value in ten years or in less than that. Land is going up every day.” -SAM SHEPARD, Curse of the Starving Class.
Re: IT'S TIME TO PLAN FOR YOUR FUTURE...... TIME WAITS FOR NO MAN by Viktoreze(m): 9:23pm On Feb 25, 2020
-Theodore Roosevelt“Every person who invests in well-selected real estate in a growing section of a prosperous community adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth.”
-Theodore RooseveltReal estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security.”
-Russell Sage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Affordable Plots Of Land In Maryland ( Lagos ) / H- Beam Iron Poles / Room Self Contain Miniflat At Palmgrove & Ketu Lagos Mainland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.