Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Begs Fans To Donate To Her Legal Expenses Fund, Fans React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Begs Fans To Donate To Her Legal Expenses Fund, Fans React (617 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance / Kemi Olunloyo Begs Hushpuppi For Money For Her Medical Check-Up (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Begs Fans To Donate To Her Legal Expenses Fund, Fans React by ebubefavou: 8:23pm On May 08, 2017
The handler who is now managing controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo's account, has begged fans to donate to her legal expenses, as she's still locked in Port Harcourt prison, following the defamation law suit against her.

The handler also posted account numbers and other monetary agencies she can get money from. However some of her followers think the person now managing her account, is planning to scam them, while others have sworn never to donate.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/kemi-olunloyo-begs-fans-to-donate-to.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Fans To Donate To Her Legal Expenses Fund, Fans React by sod09(m): 8:26pm On May 08, 2017
Lmao grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Fans To Donate To Her Legal Expenses Fund, Fans React by nepapole(m): 8:57pm On May 08, 2017
She has fans?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Fans To Donate To Her Legal Expenses Fund, Fans React by mexxmoney: 9:12pm On May 08, 2017
Next time she'll think twice before publishing false news about people
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Fans To Donate To Her Legal Expenses Fund, Fans React by IdeyFindWife: 9:45pm On May 08, 2017
Ehnn ehn, i said it!

Dat ewu she-goat, omo Ale that thunder will still fire.
Dat "shege banza" reputation-destroying life-damager of a hack journalist! She was just pissed with anybody, everybody doing so well while her own malevolent soul was sinking further.

I knew she was a broke-arss crackhead; nobody carries that much kill-joy pettiness to murderous levels like she did without being a slave of some serious level of debilitating poverty.

Na dia she go die with her yellow teeth; fans kor, air conditioner ni! Fans my brown arss!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Fans To Donate To Her Legal Expenses Fund, Fans React by SURElee(f): 9:10pm On May 09, 2017
IdeyFindWife:
Ehnn ehn, i said it!

Dat ewu she-goat, omo Ale that thunder will still fire.
Dat "shege banza" reputation-destroying life-damager of a hack journalist! She was just pissed with anybody, everybody doing so well while her own malevolent soul was sinking further.

I knew she was a broke-arss crackhead; nobody carries that much kill-joy pettiness to murderous levels like she did without being a slave of some serious level of debilitating poverty.

Na dia she go die with her yellow teeth; fans kor, air conditioner ni! Fans my brown arss!!

Hahahahahahahahhaha@ fans ko, air conditioners ni. Hahahahahahahahaha. Abeg no kill me with laff o! Wait o! this goes to show that even Kemi's family has been fed up with her a long time ago, now they are happy that Nigeria can breathe fresh air with her eating watery beans behind bars while mosquitoes give her everlasting bumpy tattoo designs. Hahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Fans To Donate To Her Legal Expenses Fund, Fans React by dumie(f): 9:40pm On May 09, 2017
This is an opportunity for all those who were ranting over her incarceration in ph to start donating

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Fans To Donate To Her Legal Expenses Fund, Fans React by dacblogger: 9:42pm On May 09, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Actor Nkem Owoh, Other Stars Attend Kenneth Okonkwo's Son's Birthday - Photos / 25 Celebrities That Died In 2016 / How Long Should Fasola Bow? Check This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.