Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance (31178 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Begs Hushpuppi For Money For Her Medical Check-Up (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills / Who Rocked It Better? Juliet Ibrahim Vs Taraji P Henson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance by Newsblogger: 3:31pm On Jun 18, 2019
Controversial Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has taken her plea for financial and mental assistance international as photos of her begging Taraji P. Henson for support surfaced online today.

Kemi Olunloyo, who hours ago shared photos of injuries sustained from a robbery attack encounter in her Ibadan home , while begging Taraji P.henson for support said;

"I Live In The Most Ignorant Country In The World"

Now the big question is, "Is Nigeria Truly The Most Ignorant Country In The World?"

Source: https://www.nightwatchng.com/2019/06/kemi-olunloyo-taraji-p-henson.html

2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance by Newsblogger: 3:32pm On Jun 18, 2019
Now the truth is..me I dont know when Kemi Is serious and when she is fooling around...

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 18, 2019
So because aunty Kemi wants to beg, Nigeria is now an ignorant country?

Why didn't she talk about her family instead? Or don't they have the finances to help her out?

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance by DATMAT(m): 3:34pm On Jun 18, 2019
aunty Kemi why now .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance by Newsblogger: 3:35pm On Jun 18, 2019
kennygee:
So because aunty Kemi wants to beg, Nigeria is now an ignorant country?

Why didn't she talk about her family instead? Or don't they have the finances to help her out?

Truly, I heard she has grown up children..I wonder why they can't support her or is life not favouring them as well?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance by JubrinElSudan: 3:37pm On Jun 18, 2019
No difference between her and all those "help me with 2k, I and my daughter haven't eaten since today" kinda beggars. I hope people blasted her like these beggars are usually blasted. Especially that "hungry but you have data", "sell your phone " lines

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance by Davash222(m): 3:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
Nothing will ever make me put mouth for Kemi matter again.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance by donbachi(m): 3:41pm On Jun 18, 2019
Ignorant begger

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance by shilenji(m): 4:05pm On Jun 18, 2019
I didnt want to talk before o now I have talked/torlkid/
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance by Pabloosas(m): 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance by Junkie1: 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance by GentleMoney: 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2019

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance by Defenderalert(m): 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
This woman is a disgrace to Nigeria.

16 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
"Mental Assistance" as in to lend her sense

Kemi is now IBB (International Begi Begi).

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance by dam2000(m): 4:45pm On Jun 18, 2019
Begging begging
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance by zoedew: 4:45pm On Jun 18, 2019
This woman is depreciating fast. I pray she turns to God before she turns to dust!

15 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance by Imoh555(m): 4:45pm On Jun 18, 2019
It's getting serious

Anty wants to come back to her senses so that she can do plastic surgery and start slaying on the gram and claim to be 34 and also venture into the high bleaching and exulted olosho business.... I pray you find Help

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance by Monaco2(m): 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2019
Nawa
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance by freemanbubble: 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2019
Okay
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2019
I loved this woman

I am beginning to dislike her.

Why is she doing all this

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance by josh18(m): 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2019
ojo over to you......
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2019
Top ten probably tongue
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance by Kaetoh: 4:47pm On Jun 18, 2019
What a shameless shame. All the afonja online warriors already in hiding. Where is Abike dabiri?? So non of you can assist your mad sister? I pity this lady because she knows she is mad without remedy.

9 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance by etrange: 4:48pm On Jun 18, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
"Mental Assistance" as in to lend her sense

grin grin grin

You people will not kill me!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance by Xisnin(m): 4:48pm On Jun 18, 2019
Newsblogger:

Truly, I heard she has grown up children..I wonder why they can't support her or is life not favouring them as well?
The children don't want anything to do with her.
It is amusing to outsiders to watch her display online but the family endures real suffering as a result.

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance by Kelvin30286063(m): 4:49pm On Jun 18, 2019
This woman's life is amazing. Once small something happen to her, she will start begging for financial support, once she gets a few naira from it, she starts spilling shits at all those that didn't send money to her and the ones that did.
I am not rich but I know there is a dignity line I must not cross. A dignity I have to protect by not running around begging for money from celebrities and the likes. A dignity she doesn't have.
You said that about your country of birth, a country that gave your father and yourself a name... Just because you want to arouse someone's pity and beg for money...
What an amazing person. Werey undecided

17 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance by paparazzi1987(m): 4:50pm On Jun 18, 2019
Just like APC/PDP, This woman don carry her E-Begging to Next Level grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance by soberdrunk(m): 4:51pm On Jun 18, 2019
A whole former governors daughter....... angry

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 4:52pm On Jun 18, 2019
What a Disgrace

She is totally crazy

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance by Lovelyn451(f): 4:52pm On Jun 18, 2019
yes!! Nigerians are ignorant and nonchalant people...always minding businesses they don't own

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Marley: Lawyers ‘Quarrel’ Over Seat, Case Adjourned Till December / Photo Of Leo Babarinde Dasilva With Cee-C / Photo Of Yvonne Nelson, Sister, Mother To Celebrate International Women's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.