Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,177 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

How To Change Anonymous Avatar In Blogger Comments - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Change Anonymous Avatar In Blogger Comments (357 Views)

How To Update The Display Of Blogger Comments To The New Version / How To Remove Footer Credit In Blogger Template / I Moved From Blogger Comments To Disqus - You Should Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Change Anonymous Avatar In Blogger Comments by HotnaijaMarket(m): 9:05pm On May 08, 2017
Today on Bloggersgist. We will learn how to change Anonymous Avatar in Blogger Comments. This feature has been added by Blogger. You might have noticed some blank picture when some one comment Anonymous in Blogger comment. The reason why that blank picture appears is because the user have no image on their profile.

Continue Reading to learn how to customize it.

See the Demo Below.

How to Change It: Follow below steps carefully. And If you face any problem, you can tell me by comment.

Step 1. Go to Dashboard >> Template >>click on the >> Edit HTML button

Step 2. Click anywhere inside the code area and to open a search box type CTRL+F from keyboard.

Step 3.Type or paste following code into the search box and hit enter.

</body>

Step 4.Just above the tag, add the following code:

<script> var oldSrc = '//img1.blogblog.com/img/blank.gif'; //Default blogger image link var newSrc = 'https://3.bp..com/-UNjtW9_9fcs/VrvrBJi_8CI/AAAAAAAABP4/jjFMkoCi6Ig/s1600/blank-user-avatar.png'; //New image link $('img[src="' + oldSrc + '"]').attr('src', newSrc); </script>

Step 5. Save the changes by clicking on the Save Template button. Thats all, found it helpful share with friends.

read more www.bloggersgist.com

(1) (Reply)

3 Ways Fixed Header Content Can Improve Your Blog / How Can I Gain Full Access To My Cash In My USA Paypal / Naija Verified Hosted Adsense With $12 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.