Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Breaking News: Governor Akinwumi Ambode Orders VIO Out Of Lagos Roads - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Breaking News: Governor Akinwumi Ambode Orders VIO Out Of Lagos Roads (24484 Views)

Ambode's Gifts To Vulcanizers Are Springing Up All Over Lagos (PHOTOS) / My Bitter Experience With VIO Officials In Abuja - Affi Bassey / These Are Duties And Functions Of LASTMA, VIO And FRSC Officers - AutoReportNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Governor Akinwumi Ambode Orders VIO Out Of Lagos Roads by exlink10(m): 9:11pm On May 08, 2017
To all Lagosians, this is the best news that have ever happened in their lives. Vehicle Inspection Officers, VIO, the most threaded people in Lagos State has been ordered off Lagos roads temporarily by amiable governor, Dr. Akinwumi Ambode.

Governor Ambode reportedly gave the order following public complaints regarding the unruly behavior of some of the VIO officers.

Note: This is just a temporal suspension.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/05/breaking-news-governor-akinwumi-ambode.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3 dominique

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Governor Akinwumi Ambode Orders VIO Out Of Lagos Roads by cogbuagu: 10:35pm On May 08, 2017
This guys no de use eyes see Uber drivers.

They even create road safety laws that are unknown to Federal road safety commission

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Governor Akinwumi Ambode Orders VIO Out Of Lagos Roads by stacyadams: 10:45pm On May 08, 2017
grin grin grin yipeeeeeee..i can now form kin kom on d road

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Governor Akinwumi Ambode Orders VIO Out Of Lagos Roads by mayorjosh(m): 11:19pm On May 08, 2017
Ope oo

This VIO sef, I wonder why they were really created.

You'll be driving jejely in ikorodu before you realize some people wearing white are flagging you down.pfffft

And they're good at generating revenue too grin

Btw it's my birthday nairalanders,show some love wink

184 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Governor Akinwumi Ambode Orders VIO Out Of Lagos Roads by Oildichotomy(m): 11:20pm On May 08, 2017
I don't know why the MOD directed traffic to this scanty thread instead of the more informative threads on this same VIO topic.

He owns the blog or what?

9 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Governor Akinwumi Ambode Orders VIO Out Of Lagos Roads by 2kass(m): 11:54pm On May 08, 2017
Including FRSC ohhhh, imagine FRSC hiding in my street at Abule Egba... not even a major state road ohhh... whereas they should be found on Federal roads.

I missed one of my MBA papers last year cuz of this s1lly VIO's

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Governor Akinwumi Ambode Orders VIO Out Of Lagos Roads by potent5(m): 11:57pm On May 08, 2017
Any VIO I see for road don enter gbege. I go arrest am kiakia.

14 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Governor Akinwumi Ambode Orders VIO Out Of Lagos Roads by tollyboy5(m): 1:20am On May 09, 2017
nice one and some people at akure are saying fashola is better to ambode
Re: Breaking News: Governor Akinwumi Ambode Orders VIO Out Of Lagos Roads by speaktome(m): 1:51am On May 09, 2017
Those people and their work shaaa lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

#MySignatureMyBusiness

1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Governor Akinwumi Ambode Orders VIO Out Of Lagos Roads by cr7lomo: 2:10am On May 09, 2017
Thank goodness...no more wasting money on cabs

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Governor Akinwumi Ambode Orders VIO Out Of Lagos Roads by mykelmeezy: 2:49am On May 09, 2017
those bastard can arrest you for having expired trafficator bulb

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Governor Akinwumi Ambode Orders VIO Out Of Lagos Roads by TPAND(f): 4:33am On May 09, 2017
VIO operates on a mandate higher than that of Ambode's motor vehicle policies. They are backed by a constitution. I don't see these guys leaving Lagos roads

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Governor Akinwumi Ambode Orders VIO Out Of Lagos Roads by alienvirus: 4:45am On May 09, 2017
We want permanent removal. Anything that has black as part of her uniform is evil. E.g VIO, Nig police.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Governor Akinwumi Ambode Orders VIO Out Of Lagos Roads by hedonistic: 6:10am On May 09, 2017
Fantastic development. Hope they would be taken off Abuja roads too.

Very stupid agency set up to be a huge irritation. Duplicating functions already being performed by the FRSC.

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Governor Akinwumi Ambode Orders VIO Out Of Lagos Roads by oseka101(m): 6:32am On May 09, 2017
It's about time cheesy grin
Re: Breaking News: Governor Akinwumi Ambode Orders VIO Out Of Lagos Roads by opalu: 6:56am On May 09, 2017
Thank You Mr Governor.
You Excellency, for all the accidents and traffic they have caused due to how drivers fear them, I hereby offer to convert their large office near Ojodu into a world class Secondary School for African Exchange Programme with other secondary schools in Africa.
Well done.

23 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Governor Akinwumi Ambode Orders VIO Out Of Lagos Roads by moscobabs(m): 6:59am On May 09, 2017
oluwaseun o
Re: Breaking News: Governor Akinwumi Ambode Orders VIO Out Of Lagos Roads by freshness2020: 6:59am On May 09, 2017
Best news ever...
E better make police hold u than dis people...

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Governor Akinwumi Ambode Orders VIO Out Of Lagos Roads by Hadeyeancah(m): 6:59am On May 09, 2017
Lagosian right now

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Governor Akinwumi Ambode Orders VIO Out Of Lagos Roads by Articul8(m): 7:00am On May 09, 2017
Best news for motorists. It remains the 'agberos'

9 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Governor Akinwumi Ambode Orders VIO Out Of Lagos Roads by bobnatlo(m): 7:00am On May 09, 2017
GOODNEWS
FRSC LOADING....

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Governor Akinwumi Ambode Orders VIO Out Of Lagos Roads by Spidermon: 7:00am On May 09, 2017
Those mad guys.

They will find fault with any vehicle they stop.

Very mad set of people....and they are usually touts. Even their top officials.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Governor Akinwumi Ambode Orders VIO Out Of Lagos Roads by Nobody: 7:01am On May 09, 2017
NICE one,thanks Mr.Governor.

a won louts
Re: Breaking News: Governor Akinwumi Ambode Orders VIO Out Of Lagos Roads by bankyblue(m): 7:01am On May 09, 2017
Pls when will fct minister pronouns his own ban

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Governor Akinwumi Ambode Orders VIO Out Of Lagos Roads by spyroxy1(m): 7:02am On May 09, 2017
speaktome:
Those people and their work shaaa lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

#MySignatureMyBusiness

Trux Please see this guy's signature
Re: Breaking News: Governor Akinwumi Ambode Orders VIO Out Of Lagos Roads by madridguy(m): 7:02am On May 09, 2017
Bad market for the criminals.
Re: Breaking News: Governor Akinwumi Ambode Orders VIO Out Of Lagos Roads by ademoladeji(m): 7:03am On May 09, 2017
stacyadams:
grin grin grin yipeeeeeee..i can now form kin kom on d road

That's the President, Federal Republic of Lagos
Re: Breaking News: Governor Akinwumi Ambode Orders VIO Out Of Lagos Roads by Nobody: 7:03am On May 09, 2017
bobnatlo:
GOODNEWS FRSC LOADING....

What about them?
Re: Breaking News: Governor Akinwumi Ambode Orders VIO Out Of Lagos Roads by heykims(m): 7:03am On May 09, 2017
FRSC, VIO, any difference in job specification?
Even if there is, thees too much of overlap.. .

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Governor Akinwumi Ambode Orders VIO Out Of Lagos Roads by surrogatesng: 7:04am On May 09, 2017
Good news

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Governor Akinwumi Ambode Orders VIO Out Of Lagos Roads by botad(m): 7:04am On May 09, 2017
It should not be temporary o! These guys are the most dreaded on Lagos road except you are not driving. If a team of VIO stops you on the road, the probability that you will go scot free is 0!

Government should limit their activities to issuance of drivers license and certification of driving school!

14 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Governor Akinwumi Ambode Orders VIO Out Of Lagos Roads by Nobody: 7:04am On May 09, 2017
Good one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Car Signs You Should Not Ignore / Mercedes Benz Crosses 50 Million Vehicle Production Landmark / I Am Driving From Abuja To Lagos. Advice Needed Please!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.