Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City (24714 Views)

Buy My 4 Houses On 2 Plots Of Land Near Enugu City For Immediate Rental Income / New 10 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Construction In Onitsha City / New Construction Of 8 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 6:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
We started the decking platform wood work today...........

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 6:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
We are moving with good speed here..........

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 6:55am On Jul 12, 2017
Updates on the decking platform............

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 7:11am On Jul 12, 2017
On this wooden platform, shall we craft our suspended slab........

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 7:21am On Jul 12, 2017
Our reinforcement bars for the decking slab just arrived to site...........

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by Natudu: 9:05am On Jul 12, 2017
Spyder nwanne, jisie ike. Ego ji oru!
Mana chere o!. What baffles me is how people justify the economics of this type of project from the prevalent rent regime in Enugu town.Or is it a case of "aku ruo uno"? Or is there something i am missing?
Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 11:25am On Jul 12, 2017
Natudu:
Spyder nwanne, jisie ike. Ego ji oru!
Mana chere o!. What baffles me is how people justify the economics of this type of project from the prevalent rent regime in Enugu town.Or is it a case of "aku ruo uno"? Or is there something i am missing?

My brother, the pace of building development in Enugu is furious, and it has a lot to do with the demand for finished homes. Almost all houses I finished in Enugu are all rented within weeks. I believe the economic angle is a strong point because stats had proven that income from rental property might not be very regular, but has been a dependable source of residual income, especially in the older people who may no longer have the strength to hustle.

The "aku ruo uno" factor is also a strong point, most of our people may never feel a sense of accomplishment till they own a big building to befit their status. We also love to keep something down for our future generation, a rental house is one of the best form of inheritance to leave for our loved ones.

5 Likes

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by Natudu: 11:52am On Jul 12, 2017
Hmmmn. You have a point there.
I would like to know how much a 3 bed flat would go for in that fully developed site you are doing.
Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 7:06pm On Jul 12, 2017
Natudu:
Hmmmn. You have a point there.
I would like to know how much a 3 bed flat would go for in that fully developed site you are doing.

About 375,000 per year for each flat. It could be more because of the location. This excludes lawyers agreement fees and agents payments.
Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by bigjay01(m): 11:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
spyder880:

About 375,000 per year for each flat. It could be more because of the location. This excludes lawyers agreement fees and agents payments.

With instability in the northern parts of the country, demand will soon outstrip supply! IMHO
Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 9:17am On Jul 13, 2017
bigjay01:

With instability in the northern parts of the country, demand will soon outstrip supply! IMHO

Its already happening, even at this stage, in our project here and in Onitsha, people are already coming to ask for accommodation, even when we have not done the first deck!
Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by Natudu: 6:50am On Jul 14, 2017
You have a point there but that can only drive that rent to about N400k a year. And I can easily guess the cost of this your 8 flats project. My Enugu won't sustain that rent for a long time since nothing much is happening there. It is a pure civil service state largely dependent on Abuja handout. The business community there are the low to medium income class. Except for major parts of independence layout, rents in excess of N300K is a rarity.
I have tried justifying doing rentals in enugu but my small ROI business sense keeps failing the model.
I bet my only target there, just like many others will be to make a home for my own since nowhere in the SE beats enugu for value for money.
Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 7:54am On Jul 14, 2017
Decking beam reinforcements............

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 7:59am On Jul 14, 2017
All hands on the deck..............

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by Naijareward: 8:45am On Jul 14, 2017
spyder880:
Ladies and Gentlemen, we are still in the business of building affordable housing all across the nation, we move to yet another site for this new building starting this week.

Project: Construction of a block of 8 flats of 3 bedrooms
Client: A nairalander
Contractors: Tigerkenn Homes Ltd
Budget: To be revealed later.

Actual work on this site starts soon as we start with preparations for the full construction of this beautiful building.

A picture of the new site............

If you have left over iron , i will buy ... I need it for my project 1 ton 12mm
Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 11:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
Decking floor reinforcement details............

1 Like

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 11:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
More reinforcement..........

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 8:15am On Jul 19, 2017
Updates from this decking reinforcement............

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 8:20am On Jul 19, 2017
Electrical piping works going on.

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by gokestine: 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
Good my Oga in the house, I will appreciate if u can suggest the likely design I can do at the top of the Porsche ,to beautify it. I will appreciate your suggestion and critics. Thanks . this is just a kobo kobo project by your boy

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by omanzo02: 7:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
Spyder, that house behind your project is not a bad one too smiley

1 Like

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
omanzo02:
Spyder, that house behind your project is not a bad one too smiley

Yes, the design was supposed to be fine but the final finish is horrible. I shudder each time I look at that house. cheesy cheesy
Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
Internal beams, electrical piping, and staircase wooden forms............

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 9:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
Chipping, sand, set to cast............

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 9:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
More as we start casting...........

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by omanzo02: 5:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
Oga Spyder, the rods arrangement are very close and neat I keep wondering how many pieces length of rods it must have taken to achieved that? smiley
Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by donJ2(m): 10:34pm On Jul 22, 2017
Natudu:
You have a point there but that can only drive that rent to about N400k a year. And I can easily guess the cost of this your 8 flats project. My Enugu won't sustain that rent for a long time since nothing much is happening there. It is a pure civil service state largely dependent on Abuja handout. The business community there are the low to medium income class. Except for major parts of independence layout, rents in excess of N300K is a rarity.
I have tried justifying doing rentals in enugu but my small ROI business sense keeps failing the model.
I bet my only target there, just like many others will be to make a home for my own since nowhere in the SE beats enugu for value for money.

Bro rent in thinkers corner is from 400k to 600k... there no new 3bedroom below 400k in transekulu there's even 1 mill apartment in New haven... it depend on class of d house shaa.
Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 7:51am On Jul 27, 2017
And so we start the decking slab casting.............

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 11:57pm On Jul 27, 2017
The decking is now completed, we prepare for the next stage............

Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 28, 2017
Oga spyder, very big greetings..... Please want 2 know if 65million will be able 2 complete exactly this project, including land and moderate finishing in that area.....
Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 7:56am On Jul 29, 2017
ezesj:
Oga spyder, very big greetings..... Please want 2 know if 65million will be able 2 complete exactly this project, including land and moderate finishing in that area.....

I think its very possible, but getting land in this particular neighborhood will be tough, the whole streets have houses on them.

Please send me a whatsapp chat on 0803 335 0750. Thanks.
Re: New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City by spyder880(m): 8:29am On Jul 29, 2017
We start to raise the walls here..........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Benue Flooding: Torrential Rain Floods Homes In Makurdi / Erosion: Houses In Buzugbe Street In Delta Set To Collapse, Residents Cry Out / Exquisite home at Amen Estate, Eleko, Lekki. with Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.