Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Wordpress Homepage Not Displaying Menus - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Wordpress Homepage Not Displaying Menus (1132 Views)

How To Add Category Link To Magento 2 Menus With Ninja Menus / Admob Ad Not Converting. Interestial Ad Not Displaying. Any Help? / Help! My Customize And Widget Area Is Not Displaying In Wordpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wordpress Homepage Not Displaying Menus by Cokwologu(m): 7:17am On May 09, 2017
Good morning to all the programmers and wordpress experts in the house and I hope you all had a great night rest?

I am having a challenge on wordpress and the issue is this.. My header menu which contains things like home, blog, about us, contact us, etc., has refused to display on the homepage. But if I navigate to another page, for example the about us page, this menus will appear without no problem.

I have set the static page to home and blog, and also added all the menu options in the menu settings.

Please I will really appreciate if anyone can put me through on how to rectify this issue and I will really appreciate the assistance, waiting for your useful input guys.. Thanks.
Re: Wordpress Homepage Not Displaying Menus by kudaisi(m): 10:27am On May 09, 2017
add
<?php wp_nav_menu() ?> 
to the theme file you want the menu to appear. For extensive set of arguments see https://developer.wordpress.org/reference/functions/wp_nav_menu/
Re: Wordpress Homepage Not Displaying Menus by etoluw: 12:35am On May 11, 2017
Cokwologu:
Good morning to all the programmers and wordpress experts in the house and I hope you all had a great night rest?

I am having a challenge on wordpress and the issue is this.. My header menu which contains things like home, blog, about us, contact us, etc., has refused to display on the homepage. But if I navigate to another page, for example the about us page, this menus will appear without no problem.

I have set the static page to home and blog, and also added all the menu options in the menu settings.

Please I will really appreciate if anyone can put me through on how to rectify this issue and I will really appreciate the assistance, waiting for your useful input guys.. Thanks.

open the file front-page.php and insert the code

wp_nav_menu()

where you want the menu to appear
Re: Wordpress Homepage Not Displaying Menus by Cokwologu(m): 12:09pm On May 15, 2017
Thanks guys, have been able to sort out the issue... I really appreciate the prompt responses...

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Any Wordpress Issues / Erc 20 Programmer Needed Urgently / Is There A Difference Between A Software And A Programme.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.