Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

RAPTURE Just Happened And I Missed It. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RAPTURE Just Happened And I Missed It. (3963 Views)

The Rapture Will Not Happen Until Christians Have Faced The Great Tribulation / IF The Rapture Just Happens (message From One Of The Mission Supporters In Nig) / Rapture Just Took Place! OMG! I Can't Believe I Was Left Behind. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

RAPTURE Just Happened And I Missed It. by ben4ever(m): 8:18am On May 09, 2017
Good morning fellow Christians, Just like someone warned a few weeks ago about the sudden rapture, i woke up this morning and had a trance where i was,all believers were taken away and i was left behind and handed over as a slave to the heathen who took over the Earth,and then persecution of Christians began.i wish to make a revelation to the believers who were left behind not to give up, we will be hunted down by the wolves but whoever endures to the end will be saved. A strange religion is about to take over, the great persecution has begun.

2 Likes

Re: RAPTURE Just Happened And I Missed It. by frank317: 8:25am On May 09, 2017
ben4ever:
Good morning fellow Christians, Just like someone warned a few weeks ago about the sudden rapture, i woke up this morning and had a trance where i was,all believers were taken away and i was left behind and handed over as a slave to the heathen who took over the Earth,and then persecution of Christians began.i wish to make a revelation to the believers who were left behind not to give up, we will be hunted down by the wolves but whoever endures to the end will be saved. A strange religion is about to take over, the great persecution has begun.

Just take Amatem, 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening. Please eat very well before taking as taking it on empty stomach can cause severe hallucinations. This time you might see the devil inserting hot rod in ur ass while Yahweh will be laughing and drinking origin.

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: RAPTURE Just Happened And I Missed It. by LordOfNaira: 8:28am On May 09, 2017
ben4ever:

You have started smoking that sh1t again, Ben. I warned you about it!!! Anyway, it is your life!!!

5 Likes

Re: RAPTURE Just Happened And I Missed It. by ben4ever(m): 8:33am On May 09, 2017
frank317:

Just take Amatem, 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening. Please eat very well before taking as taking it on empty stomach can cause severe hallucinations. This time you might see the devil inserting hot rod in ur ass while Yahweh will be laughing and drinking origin.

Like i said, my message is for believers ​only. Time will tell.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RAPTURE Just Happened And I Missed It. by donnie(m): 8:43am On May 09, 2017
Lie, never, how can... when i'm still here?

1 Like

Re: RAPTURE Just Happened And I Missed It. by frank317: 8:57am On May 09, 2017
ben4ever:

Like i said, my message is for believers ​only. Time will tell.

Ya, Ur message is for mugus, gullible people who believe in any meaningless dream by any random person.

Ur God is wise indeed.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RAPTURE Just Happened And I Missed It. by sleepking(m): 9:01am On May 09, 2017
Bros dis early morning sho... U go com explain who u high like remember u no high pass fella oo
Re: RAPTURE Just Happened And I Missed It. by leonard002(m): 9:44am On May 09, 2017
frank317:

Hahahahahhahahahhahah... Na wa 4 u oo... Person no fit follow u play again??
Re: RAPTURE Just Happened And I Missed It. by felixomor: 12:17pm On May 09, 2017
frank317:

Ya, Ur message is for mugus, gullible people who believe in any meaningless dream by any random person.

Ur God is wise indeed.

Your guilty conscience is still chasing u up and down.
Did the Op invite you to the thread?
Even despite saying the message is not for you,
You still found way to manifest your guilty conscience.

Keep deceiving yourself.
God Have mercy on you.

1 Like

Re: RAPTURE Just Happened And I Missed It. by frank317: 3:18pm On May 09, 2017
felixomor:

Your guilty conscience is still chasing u up and down.
Did the Op invite you to the thread?
Even despite saying the message is not for you,
You still found way to manifest your guilty conscience.

Keep deceiving yourself.
God Have mercy on you.

Are u angry that I no fit fall mugu? Do u know how many people I must have saved from falling prey just by typing these few lines univited?

Guilty conscience indeed... Well one thing I like about u Christians is ur ability to imagine out anything out of the blues, which one be my guilty conscience again? Which hat did u pull that from? What's there to be guilty about not falling mugu.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RAPTURE Just Happened And I Missed It. by mrmrmister: 4:08pm On May 09, 2017
Awwww. embarassed

Contact hahn to book your mansion in hell.
Re: RAPTURE Just Happened And I Missed It. by dvine2020: 4:52pm On May 09, 2017
as it was in the days of Noah. so it is even now. the mockers will keep mocking .@op you have done ur part.

1 Like

Re: RAPTURE Just Happened And I Missed It. by felixomor: 5:11pm On May 09, 2017
frank317:

Are u angry that I no fit fall mugu? Do u know how many people I must have saved from falling prey just by typing these few lines univited?

Guilty conscience indeed... Well one thing I like about u Christians is ur ability to imagine out anything out of the blues, which one be my guilty conscience again? Which hat did u pull that from? What's there to be guilty about not falling mugu.

Stop deluding yourself.
How many people have u saved before?
Start saving the people in your house first
Then we will take u serious

Charity begins at home.
Re: RAPTURE Just Happened And I Missed It. by frank317: 5:49pm On May 09, 2017
felixomor:

Stop deluding yourself.
How many people have u saved before?
Start saving the people in your house first
Then we will take u serious

Charity begins at home.

And if I reply mentioning your family, you know where this will lead to. U need not mention my family here. I am only challenging Ur belief and this is a public forum where I have right to challenge whatsoever topic is brought up.
Like I have been telling u, if u can't handle it, leave. U needn't get emotional and call my family. U have absolutely no business bringing them up. They didn't come here to post anything so I don't know what that has go to do. U don't know if I lost half of my family in a church bomb blast in the north.

Well, I will not go that lane with u.

I am not deluded, the deluded one, the op is right in front of you. He is having dreams and I think he could be hallucinating

2 Likes

Re: RAPTURE Just Happened And I Missed It. by hahn(m): 6:02pm On May 09, 2017
mrmrmister:
Awwww. embarassed

Contact hahn to book your mansion in hell.

We do not accept people like the op and the doctor with the sleeping brain into hell. They can go to heaven
Re: RAPTURE Just Happened And I Missed It. by Aaronsrod: 6:08pm On May 09, 2017
dvine2020:
as it was in the days of Noah. so it is even now. the mockers will keep mocking .@op you have done ur part.

Let them mock. Our day of redemption and rejoicing shall come when we see them chained and tortured in the fiery depths of everlasting hellfire!!

He who laughs last laughs longest!

1 Like

Re: RAPTURE Just Happened And I Missed It. by felixomor: 6:47pm On May 09, 2017
frank317:

And if I reply mentioning your family, you know where this will lead to. U need not mention my family here. I am only challenging Ur belief and this is a public forum where I have right to challenge whatsoever topic is brought up.
Like I have been telling u, if u can't handle it, leave. U needn't get emotional and call my family. U have absolutely no business bringing them up. They didn't come here to post anything so I don't know what that has go to do. U don't know if I lost half of my family in a church bomb blast in the north.

Well, I will not go that lane with u.

I am not deluded, the deluded one, the op is right in front of you. He is having dreams and I think he could be hallucinating

Point of correction.
I did not bring your family.
I dint even mention any member.
Not everyone lives in the same house with his family.
Some people live with other people as house mates.

Secondly, even while saying u dont want insults, you still end up insulting somebody who is sharing his belief with his fellow religious people
By saying the person is hallucinating and dreaming.

Are u not a hypocrite?
Re: RAPTURE Just Happened And I Missed It. by frank317: 7:24pm On May 09, 2017
felixomor:

Point of correction.
I did not bring your family.
I dint even mention any member.
Not everyone lives in the same house with his family.
Some people live with other people as house mates.
I guess u are sure that I am living in my house with other people right? Who are the people in my home? Strangers? And if you call on people in my house what do u intend to achieve,? We start talking about them like kids? Or I start talking about urs? What's ur business with people in my house? Did any of them post anything here for u respond to?

Secondly, even while saying u dont want insults, you still end up insulting somebody who is sharing his belief with his fellow religious people
By saying the person is hallucinating and dreaming.

Are u not a hypocrite?

I insulted the op? Did I call him a fool or did I insult his family? I responded to what he said because I find it hilarious...

Well if u think I insulted him and u feel the need to jump in and bring my family into it... Trust me you will not like the outcome of where it will lead. I am good at doing that trust me, u will be one to regret u went that lane with.
Even if u think I insulted him, nothing stops u or him to insult me back...

1 Like

Re: RAPTURE Just Happened And I Missed It. by frank317: 7:29pm On May 09, 2017
felixomor:

Are u not a hypocrite?

I never asked u not to insult me, u have absolutely no reason to start getting personal by bringing my family into this.
I didn't insult the op, I thought the idea of bringing up a dream as reality is a huge joke and responded alike.

Well, just be warned.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RAPTURE Just Happened And I Missed It. by ScepticalPyrrho: 7:40pm On May 09, 2017
Felixomor,

Why do you have to jump in on any unreasonable christian apologists thread to defend or derail it to your favour?

This is not the first time I observed this shameless trend in you and ebuka.

Your insincerity is too obvious. Can't you stop this disgraceful act?

I truly wish you aren't embarrassing the Christian doctrine this much. I prefer engaging in reasonable discussions with religious people in a gradual progression till they rethink their faith on their own. But you seem to be determined in making it easier to realize how errornous your religious position is.

I doubt you and Ebuka mean well to your proclaimed faith.

Sincerely

Cc KingEbukasBlog

5 Likes

Re: RAPTURE Just Happened And I Missed It. by felixomor: 7:41pm On May 09, 2017
frank317:

I guess u are sure that I am living in my house with other people right?
No, i never said I was sure.
You are trying so hard to shift the topic to "your family" to cover up your misdeed

frank317:

Who are the people in my home? Strangers?
I dont know.
I never said I knew them.

frank317:

And if you call on people in my house what do u intend to achieve,? We start talking about them like kids? Or I start talking about urs?
Again trying to shift the topic.
And if u ask about the people in my house, I will gladly tell u how I share my faith with them. No problem at al
And that is what I requested of you, but u have changed the topic

frank317:

What's ur business with people in my house? Did any of them post anything here for u respond to?

I never said I had business with them
You are the one who said you were a "saviour"
And i asked if u have shared your "salvation" with those around u( which u stylishly interprete to mean "family"wink.

frank317:

I insulted the op?

Of course,the word "Hallucinations" is used by medics to describe symptoms of mental illness.
It now happens that atheists now even use the word more than doctors.

frank317:

Did I call him a fool or did I insult his family?
Please is '"fool" the only way to insult a person's belief?

frank317:

I responded to what he said because I find it hilarious...
Just as I found you hilarious when u said u were "saving" people.

frank317:

Well if u think I insulted him and u feel the need to jump in and bring my family into it... Trust me you will not like the outcome of where it will lead.
am good at doing that trust me, u will be one to regret u went that lane with.

Again trying hard to change the topic to your "family"
Playing the victim card to cover up your insult.
No problem, please go ahead and ask me about "those in my house" and If I preach to them.
Or is that not the simple question I asked u?
I will gladly answer

frank317:

Even if u think I insulted him, nothing stops u or him to insult me back...
Funny enough, nobody has insulted u yet o.
Meanwhile u have already suggested the Op has mental illnesses.
Re: RAPTURE Just Happened And I Missed It. by felixomor: 7:42pm On May 09, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
Felixomor,

Why do you have to jump in on any unreasonable christian apologists thread to defend or derail it to your favour?

This is not the first time I observed this shameless trend in you and ebuka.

Your insincerity is too obvious. Can't you stop this disgraceful act?

I truly wish you aren't embarrassing the Christian doctrine this much. I prefer engaging in reasonable discussions with religious people in a gradual progression till they rethink their faith on their own. But you seem to be determined in making it easier to realize how errornous your religious position is.

I doubt you and Ebuka mean well to your proclaimed faith.

Sincerely

This question u are asking goes to u actually.
Why dont u go to atheist forums and stick there?

Sincerely
Re: RAPTURE Just Happened And I Missed It. by ScepticalPyrrho: 7:50pm On May 09, 2017
felixomor:

This question u are asking goes to u actually.
Why dont u go to atheist forums and stick there?

Sincerely
You know I'm the real deal. I don't take pride in degrading anyone's belief.
But with you, I'm truly sorry you think you are doing any good for chritians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RAPTURE Just Happened And I Missed It. by felixomor: 7:53pm On May 09, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
You know I'm the real deal.
grin
Please what type of deal?

ScepticalPyrrho:

I don't take pride in degrading anyone's belief.
But u take pride in atheists that do

ScepticalPyrrho:

But with you, I'm truly sorry you think you are doing any good for chritians.
Well, only Jesus will reveal that.

Next!
Re: RAPTURE Just Happened And I Missed It. by ScepticalPyrrho: 7:57pm On May 09, 2017
felixomor:

grin
Please what type of deal?

But u take pride in atheists that do

Well, only Jesus will reveal that.

Next!
By now you should be more informed.

"Jesus will reveal"?

Then, why the stress?
Why take it upon yourself to be defenders of irrational threads and not christ?

1 Like

Re: RAPTURE Just Happened And I Missed It. by felixomor: 7:59pm On May 09, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
By now you should be more informed.

"Jesus will reveal"?

Then, why the stress?
Why take it upon yourself to be defenders of irrational threads and not christ?

I said Jesus will reveal if I am helping Christians or not.
Because u claimed, what I am doing isnt helping them.

Next.
Re: RAPTURE Just Happened And I Missed It. by ScepticalPyrrho: 8:02pm On May 09, 2017
felixomor:

I said Jesus will reveal if I am helping Christians or not.
Because u claimed, what I am doing isnt helping them.

Next.
It's not a claim.

It's fact.

I've seen an atheist here on nairaland who said the responses by theists made him convinced that Christianity is a state of indoctrination and delusion.

2 Likes

Re: RAPTURE Just Happened And I Missed It. by felixomor: 8:09pm On May 09, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
It's not a claim.

It's fact.

I've seen an atheist here on nairaland who said the responses by theists made him convinced that Christianity is a state of indoctrination and delusion.

Just as I have also seen atheists here who became Christians because they saw the emptiness of atheists arguments.

Next!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RAPTURE Just Happened And I Missed It. by frank317: 8:17pm On May 09, 2017
felixomor:

No, i never said I was sure.
You are trying so hard to shift the topic to "your family" to cover up your misdeed

I dont know.
I never said I knew them.
U don't know them, bringing them up was totally unnecessary

Again trying to shift the topic.
And if u ask about the people in my house, I will gladly tell u how I share my faith with them. No problem at al
And that is what I requested of you, but u have changed the topic
You asked me if I had finished teaching people in my house. So what was ur assumption if them before asking me that? Why do u want me to start talking about people in my house on public forum? What's ur business with Them?

I never said I had business with them
You are the one who said you were a "saviour"
And i asked if u have shared your "salvation" with those around u( which u stylishly interprete to mean "family"wink.
And u didn't see how u jumped off topic? I ask u if you know how many must have been saved by reading my comment and the next thing is to ask me if I have finished saving those in my house? U didn't see where such statement might lead to?
People in my house are my family, why call the up? What do u know about them?

Of course,the word "Hallucinations" is used by medics to describe symptoms of mental illness.
It now happens that atheists now even use the word more than doctors.
Ya, so therefore we should start talking about people in my house? Please quote me in how I said he was hallucinating

Please is '"fool" the only way to insult a person's belief?
So what stops u from insulting my belief?

Just as I found you hilarious when u said u were "saving" people.
Therefore u felt the need to bring in people in my house. How many times have I called in people in ur house because I find Ur belief hilarious? Are u surprised I find Ur belief hilarious? Are u just realising am an atheist?

Again trying hard to change the topic to your "family"
Playing the victim card to cover up your insult.
No problem, please go ahead and ask me about "those in my house" and If I preach to them.
Or is that not the simple question I asked u?
I will gladly answer
How and where did I even insult the op? Or talked about his household?
U mentioned people in my house... People in my house are my family not ur friends.

Funny enough, nobody has insulted u yet o.
Meanwhile u have already suggested the Op has mental illnesses.
Good neither did I say u insulted me.all I ask is that u should not have brought in my house hold. I never insulted the op u dumb asss. Can u quote where I said he was hallucinating or remain stupid.
Re: RAPTURE Just Happened And I Missed It. by felixomor: 9:06pm On May 09, 2017
frank317:

U don't know them, bringing them up was totally unnecessary
I only wanted to show u your hypocrisy.
Besides I never talked about anybody in your house.
Rather i focused on "what you were doing" to those around u

frank317:

You asked me if I had finished teaching people in my house.
Just because I wanted to show u the hypocrisy you are practicing.

frank317:

So what was ur assumption if them before asking me that?
Not my assumption.
Its what every other atheist does.
Hypocrisy

frank317:

Why do u want me to start talking about people in my house on public forum? What's ur business with Them?
I thought u were good in english.
How does your house become the subject of a discussion when the question was how u shared ur message?
I wonder.

frank317:

And u didn't see how u jumped off topic?
Likewise how u jumped off topic to be hyping your own "salvation".
Nobody solicited for it here.

frank317:

I ask u if you know how many must have been saved by reading my comment and the next thing is to ask me if I have finished saving those in my house?

If my own religion doesnt benefit those in my house
What good is it to members of others people's household?
Please ask yourself this question I am also asking myself.

frank317:

U didn't see where such statement might lead to?
It will expose the double life u are living.

frank317:

People in my house are my family, why call the up?
I already know u come from a good family.
At least thats why you are always here.
But u yourself need to stop being a hypocrite.
Besides, I didnt call them up
You were the subject of the question

frank317:

What do u know about them?
I know they are good people.
But For u, u r living a double life

frank317:

Ya, so therefore we should start talking about people in my house?

Just as before,
They were never the subject of the question
You were.
(Activate your English)

frank317:

Please quote me in how I said he was hallucinating

frank317:

Thats you there.
Or is it not you?

frank317:

So what stops u from insulting my belief?
Because I am not an atheist who insults people's beliefs.
But wait, I thought some of your colleagues said atheists dont have beliefs

frank317:

Therefore u felt the need to bring in people in my house. How many times have I called in people in ur house because I find Ur belief hilarious?

You are yet to show me how the people in your house were the subject of the question

frank317:

Are u surprised I find Ur belief hilarious?

Of course not.
What surprises me is your hypocrisy and double life.

frank317:

Are u just realising am an atheist?
Nah.
Merely looking at your profile and posts,
Shows all the people you have insulted their belief here in religious section.

frank317:

How and where did I even insult the op?
I posted your mention above
(In blue color)

frank317:

Or talked about his household?
U mentioned people in my house...
Indirectly
Just to show you your hypocrisy.

frank317:

People in my house are my family not ur friends.
Ok good to know.
By the way, if they believe in God, then they are my friends too.

frank317:

Good neither did I say u insulted me.
So why were u focused on "household" since?
If u r not implying insults?

frank317:

all I ask is that u should not have brought in my house hold.
I never brought them in.
I only exposed your hypocrisy that u were using to diagnose other people of mental illness.

frank317:

I never insulted the op u dumb asss.
Just look at u insulting again.
Anyway, God bless you cool

frank317:

Can u quote where I said he was hallucinating or remain stupid.
Hian
Insults again. undecided
Anyway, I already did above.
Clean your eyes and read

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RAPTURE Just Happened And I Missed It. by frank317: 9:30pm On May 09, 2017
felixomor:

I only wanted to show u your hypocrisy.
Besides I never talked about anybody in your house.
Rather i focused on "what you were doing" to those around u

Just because I wanted to show u the hypocrisy you are practicing.

Not my assumption.
Its what every other atheist does.
Hypocrisy

I thought u were good in english.
How does your house become the subject of a discussion when the question was how u shared ur message?
I wonder.

Likewise how u jumped off topic to be hyping your own "salvation".
Nobody solicited for it here.

If my own religion doesnt benefit those in my house
What good is it to members of others people's household?
Please ask yourself this question I am also asking myself.

It will expose the double life u are living.

I already know u come from a good family.
At least thats why you are always here.
But u yourself need to stop being a hypocrite.
Besides, I didnt call them up
You were the subject of the question

I know they are good people.
But For u, u r living a double life

Just as before,
They were never the subject of the question
You were.
(Activate your English)

Thats you there.
Or is it not you?

Because I am not an atheist who insults people's beliefs.
But wait, I thought some of your colleagues said atheists dont have beliefs

You are yet to show me how the people in your house were the subject of the question

Of course not.
What surprises me is your hypocrisy and double life.

Nah.
Merely looking at your profile and posts,
Shows all the people you have insulted their belief here in religious section.

I posted your mention above
(In blue color)

Indirectly
Just to show you your hypocrisy.

Ok good to know.
By the way, if they believe in God, then they are my friends too.

So why were u focused on "household" since?
If u r not implying insults?

I never brought them in.
I only exposed your hypocrisy that u were using to diagnose other people of mental illness.

Just look at u insulting again.
Anyway, God bless you cool

Hian
Insults again. undecided
Anyway, I already did above.
Clean your eyes and read

U keep on accusing me of hypocrisy and saying i said the op was hallucinating. Where did I do that? This is my quote below.
frank317:

Telling him taking a drug on empty stomach could cause hallucination now implies I said he was hallucinating.
Always heard u were so dumb, not it's confirmed.

1 Like

Re: RAPTURE Just Happened And I Missed It. by felixomor: 9:35pm On May 09, 2017
frank317:

U keep on accusing me of hypocrisy
Exactly, you are guilty of it.
Your "salvation" only shows on Keyboard.

frank317:

and saying u said the op was hallucinating.
You think are smart? LmAO
Please why are u prescribing a drug?
Oh so you are now also a quack doctor?

frank317:

Where did I do that? This is my quote below.
Telling him taking a drug on empty stomach could cause hallucination now implies I said he was hallucinating.

Please tell me why u were prescribing a medication for him.

frank317:

Always heard u were so dumb, not it's confirmed.
Hehehehe, another insult grin
God bless you bro grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SERIES: What Faith Is / Prayer Points Against The Dream Of Backwardness. / (photos+video) I Started Lecturing At The Age Of Two-revealed By Popular Islamic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.