Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,580 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Missing Female Ekiti State University Student (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Female Ekiti State University Student (Photos) (33422 Views)

Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) / Police arrest Lagos school gardener over murder of SS3 student (Photos) / Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Female Ekiti State University Student (Photos) by dainformant(m): 10:04am On May 09, 2017
A 200 level student of Ekiti State University (EKSU), Adefunke Adewodun, has been declared missing by the Ekiti State Police Command. Adefunke, a student of the Department of Theatre and Media Arts, was said to have come to her hostel in Osekita a couple of weeks ago, where she picked some of her belongings and left.

According to reports, the mother of the missing girl, Mrs Rosaline Adewodun, said her daughter had called her twice from captivity, requesting that the family should pray for her safe return.

She told reporters that she saw Adefunke last on Sunday, 23 April, 2017 when she left Ondo after the first semester break, adding that efforts to trace her since then had proved fruitless.

Confirming the incident to reporters on Monday in Ado Ekiti, spokesman for the Police Command, Alberto Adeyemi, noted that efforts are ongoing to unravel the whereabouts of the missing girl.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/200-level-female-ekiti-student-declared.html

Re: Missing Female Ekiti State University Student (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On May 09, 2017
I pray she returns home safe.

I hope this is not case of "girl hiding out with bf and trying to extort parents". Children of these days are capable of anything just to raise bar for flexing.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing Female Ekiti State University Student (Photos) by benedictnsi(m): 10:06am On May 09, 2017
I pray she is found for Good...

9 Likes

Re: Missing Female Ekiti State University Student (Photos) by slawomir: 11:08am On May 09, 2017
Ok
Re: Missing Female Ekiti State University Student (Photos) by Tazdroid(m): 11:09am On May 09, 2017
Hmm
Re: Missing Female Ekiti State University Student (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 11:09am On May 09, 2017
Let hope she is safe from harm, rituals or molestation.

Hope she isn't in a guy's house.

This can't be popular advice - Ladies, don't give yourselves freely to guys. Cohabitation hardly ever has advantages except for the guy

5 Likes

Re: Missing Female Ekiti State University Student (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09am On May 09, 2017
Wonders!!!! undecided
Re: Missing Female Ekiti State University Student (Photos) by santino09: 11:10am On May 09, 2017
Fine Yoruba girl. I pray she returns back. Looks innocent.

4 Likes

Re: Missing Female Ekiti State University Student (Photos) by DrGill(m): 11:10am On May 09, 2017
Abeg, She came to pick her loads and all of a sudden, disappeared..
Uhna, Babe dey better place dey collect natural sausage..
we know there type

4 Likes

Re: Missing Female Ekiti State University Student (Photos) by madridguy(m): 11:10am On May 09, 2017
It is high time our government equipped our police with latest technology in tracking missing person.

I pray she in good condition and return safe soonest.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Female Ekiti State University Student (Photos) by IgbosAreGreat(f): 11:10am On May 09, 2017
lets pray that those skull miners have use her
Re: Missing Female Ekiti State University Student (Photos) by 3mmanhu3l(m): 11:10am On May 09, 2017
She's nuh missing, she's just vacationing with her yahoo boy boyfriend.

B4 you come 4 me, na play I dey o
Re: Missing Female Ekiti State University Student (Photos) by Ginaz(f): 11:11am On May 09, 2017
"For I well know the thoughts I have towards you declares Jehovah, thoughts of peace and not of calamity. "

It is well, she will be found in Jesus name.

6 Likes

Re: Missing Female Ekiti State University Student (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 11:11am On May 09, 2017
woodcook:
I pray she returns home safe.

I hope this is not case of "girl hiding out with bf and trying to extort parents". Children of this days are capable of anything just to raise bar for flexing.
Just say your prayer and leave the thread na

1 Like

Re: Missing Female Ekiti State University Student (Photos) by ekensi01: 11:11am On May 09, 2017
How una cry know? Ladies this time i dont use to trust then. Very soon she will be found death in a hotel after sex with alhaji
Re: Missing Female Ekiti State University Student (Photos) by pato1(m): 11:13am On May 09, 2017
May D Lord protect and reunite her back to her family,
Am using the 82 chibok girls as a point of Contact to reach her anywhere they are hiding her or she is hiding herself. Come back home

1 Like

Re: Missing Female Ekiti State University Student (Photos) by Tazdroid(m): 11:13am On May 09, 2017
She picked some of her belongings and left -- to where? undecided

She called twice from captivity--- how'd they arrive at that? undecided

Some people are the architect of their own misfortune due to reckless behaviour.

How can you leave without informing others of your whereabouts?

Anyway, hope she is found safe and unharmed

4 Likes

Re: Missing Female Ekiti State University Student (Photos) by donsheddy1(m): 11:13am On May 09, 2017
Ok
Re: Missing Female Ekiti State University Student (Photos) by mcmorgan(m): 11:14am On May 09, 2017
may God found her and protect her home safely

1 Like

Re: Missing Female Ekiti State University Student (Photos) by PenisCaP: 11:14am On May 09, 2017
Hmm make una search well o.
Re: Missing Female Ekiti State University Student (Photos) by Dbeendf(f): 11:14am On May 09, 2017
Election is coming
Re: Missing Female Ekiti State University Student (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On May 09, 2017
She called from 'captivity'? cheesy cheesy grin

Pls call her back. She needs to be decaptivated

3 Likes

Re: Missing Female Ekiti State University Student (Photos) by tonytony208(m): 11:20am On May 09, 2017
Why is it dat it is only female students dat are missing everywhere? Same thing been happening in Lagos state.
Re: Missing Female Ekiti State University Student (Photos) by comrChris(m): 11:29am On May 09, 2017
I pray for her safe return

Btw, l have noticed its only girls that are victims of this missing stuff in this country,stand to be corrected tho

What exactly is happening to female folks in our campuses bikonu

1 Like

Re: Missing Female Ekiti State University Student (Photos) by bitcoinvin(m): 11:31am On May 09, 2017
dainformant:
A 200 level student of Ekiti State University (EKSU), Adefunke Adewodun, has been declared missing by the Ekiti State Police Command. Adefunke, a student of the Department of Theatre and Media Arts, was said to have come to her hostel in Osekita a couple of weeks ago, where she picked some of her belongings and left.

According to reports, the mother of the missing girl, Mrs Rosaline Adewodun, said her daughter had called her twice from captivity, requesting that the family should pray for her safe return.

She told reporters that she saw Adefunke last on Sunday, 23 April, 2017 when she left Ondo after the first semester break, adding that efforts to trace her since then had proved fruitless.

Confirming the incident to reporters on Monday in Ado Ekiti, spokesman for the Police Command, Alberto Adeyemi, noted that efforts are ongoing to unravel the whereabouts of the missing girl.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/200-level-female-ekiti-student-declared.html

she still be Jambite...i for call her slay queen..
Re: Missing Female Ekiti State University Student (Photos) by mentor40(m): 11:38am On May 09, 2017
She May be in her boy friend House collecting condo now while hee parent are wworried about her
Re: Missing Female Ekiti State University Student (Photos) by 4rty(f): 11:40am On May 09, 2017
Where did she go with her belongings she packed? and she called not even her abductors?? something its not right here period.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Female Ekiti State University Student (Photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 09, 2017
u no see 200l for there
bitcoinvin:

she still be Jambite...i for call her slay queen..
Re: Missing Female Ekiti State University Student (Photos) by fabrex(m): 12:26pm On May 09, 2017
Eksu and their yahoo life... I pray she will b found safe and healthy cause d rate those Gillis dey take hustle for eksu no b moimoi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Who Raped 16-year-old Girl In Ogun, Arrested By Police (Photo) / Woman Arrested For Ingesting 80 Pellets Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photos) / Police Arrest Hotel Owner In Anambra, Rescue Nine Girls Used As Sex Slaves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.