Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Happy Birthday SMS, Birthday Wishes, Latest Birthday Messages & Quotes - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Happy Birthday SMS, Birthday Wishes, Latest Birthday Messages & Quotes (6449 Views)

Find Latest Birthday SMS - Messages & Birthday Quotes / Holi Love SMS & Messages For Girlfriend And Boyfriend / Holi 2017 SMS Messages Quotes And Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday SMS, Birthday Wishes, Latest Birthday Messages & Quotes by birthdaysms: 11:53am On May 09, 2017
Explore Amazing Collection of Birthday SMS here. you can also share the Latest Birthday SMS with your good blessings with us in the comments Birthday SMS for friends, love, boyfriend, girlfriends, mother, father and others.

The day of your birth visits us at least 52 times every year, but you celebrate your birthday only once. Why?

Learn something new on this birthday; like, saying "Thank You" in 25 languages. Happy Birthday!

I will like to hold you tight and whisper Happy Birthday in your ears; come over, make it happen.

Birthday Messages It's the final countdown, The Final Countdown! Have a wonderful birthday and an exciting year ahead.

Send this Birthday Messages
Excuse me, please. May I? Happy Birthday! Have a ball!

It is time to look towards the future and forget the past for there are many good things that are yet to come in your life. A very happy birthday.

Sending you warm wishes and lots of love on your birthday.
May you have a wonderful time.
Happy birthday.

Birthday Messages Wishing that may you get all the good things in life.
May your home always be filled with love, happiness, and prosperity.
Have a wonderful birthday.

It doesn't matter how old you really are,
you look amazing on Facebook profile photo!
Happy Bday to you!

May your special day bring you sounds of happy laughter,
the warmth of smiling faces and feeling of being loved!

Hope all of your dearest wishes come true
Because no one deserves it more than you do!

I wish you to celebrate all the wonderful things that make you so special, so loving not just on your special day,
but on every day of the year!

I wish you receive an extra reason to smile for every extra candle on your cake.
Happy Birthday to you!

May the day be full of excitement and joy. May you overcome all obstacles in your life and continue to tread on the path of success.

Today is your birthday and it is a very special day. May you always have good fortune and success in your life. Have a wonderful birthday.

Inspirational Birthday Messages
Be gratuitous for today is not any other day! It's your birthday! May you scale greater heights and achieve further success in years to come!

Birthday Messages May this birthday bring you tons of happiness. A very happy birthday to you!

Today, you are a year older and a year wiser. Our memories together may fade away, but the love and bond we share will only grow. A very happy birthday!

You have inspired us all your life. May you continue to inspire us, live fearlessly, be as much bold and confident as ever! Have a great day!

Birthday Messages What a joy it has been knowing you! You are beautiful as well as the strongest person I know! Have a ball this birthday[/color]

Birthday Messages For Best Friend
A small wish for you on your birthday my friend. May you get all that you have ever wanted in your life. A very happy birthday.

You just need to get to know and the solution happens! Happy Birthday, a magician, keep the magic happening.

Hey, buddy! It's time to celebrate! Have a great day and a wonderful year ahead!

I can't express how special you are to me! From you, I learned the true meaning of friendship. You are more than just a friend to me. Happy birthday.

Birthday Messages I still remember the day when we became buddies and took a vow to remain friends for life. Have a great birthday!

Have an awesome birthday, dear friend. May your life always be filled with happiness.

Let's have a ball on your birthday and celebrate like there's no tomorrow.

Birthday Messages in English
Happy Birthday! May your blessings always exceed your age and may every wish you have come true!

I hope that your special day is full of fun and happiness and everything that you enjoy.

May God keep on showering his blessings upon you. May he turn all your dreams into reality. Have a wonderful birthday.

It's your birthday and time to celebrate. Let's cut the cake, open the champagne and say cheers to you, turning a year older. Happy birthday!

Don't regret for the years gone by but look out with positivity and enthusiasm towards the one that will come in your life. Many happy returns of the day.

Birthdays are special days when you learn that you have become a year older and a year wiser. So, keep spreading the pearls of wisdom as long as you can. Happy birthday!!

May god bless you with an enlightened birthday this year wherein,
All your happiness multiplies,
All your sorrows divide,
All the friends are added in the celebration and
All the fees are subtracted from your life.
Have a blasting birthday bash.
Happy birthday!!

May you spend thousands of years
on this land with pleasures,
and enjoy the beautiful life
with your family and friends.
Happy birthday dear!

Birthday Messages As you make a new beginning on your birthday, may you find moments of joy and happiness coming your way, today and always. Have a birthday that's as special as you are!

The words of King David were "May you prosper wherever you go and in whatever you do". I send the same to you because you are great. Happy Birthday.

Birthday Messages May each day in your life henceforth be full of love, happiness, health and kindness. Happy Birthday!

Hope that you enjoy your birthday with family, friends, and those who're dear, and have lots of fun and good cheer.
Happy Birthday Messages

May your birthday be filled with beautiful memories to cherish forever.

May your past years bring you more memorable experiences
And the happiness that you may still carry to another journey of your life.
Happy Birthday!

Messages for Birthday Thanks for all the love, care, time and attention you have given me. I hope that our relationship will last forever and you may have a great birthday. Happy Birthday

May you get all the wonderful things in life. May this day bring with you an extra share of everything that will make you the happiest person in the world. Happy birthday!

Birthday Messages As you celebrate today,
May your birthday bring a smile to your face,
happiness to your heart and many blessings to your life.
Birthday SMS

Birthday Messages Your life is gifted by the creator, and your gift to the creator is how best you mold your life to achieve what you want. On your birthday, may you resolve to treasure this gift in every special way you can? Have a happy birthday

Birthday picture messages Count your life only by smiles and not tears, count your age only by friends and not years. May your birthday bring you joy and happiness. Happy Birthday!

Humorous Birthday Messages
If it is your "Birthday", don't try to fly like a bird; if it is your "Buddy", don't wait to become a flower! :p Happy Birthday and have fun!

May you find peace and success, happiness and fulfillment, and all that your heart desires. Have a bright and cheerful birthday!

Birthday messages for cards Today is your birthday, so don't pull your hair... Just look into the mirror, and you'll know that god has been fair! Happy birthday!

Birthday messages for cards Let a little sunshine in and a little out for other people as well. Happy Birthday!

People say that with age comes wisdom.
I don't know about you but
I'd rather be young and
stupid than old and
wise. Happy Birth Day

Birthday messages for cards It must have been a rainy day when you were born. But it wasn't actually raining because the sky was crying for having lost its most beautiful angel. Happy birthday, friend! Birthday Wishes

Birthday Messages for Wife
Thank you, my wife, for being my wonderful life. Happy Birthday!

Thank you for coming into my life, honey, you make it so joyful and meaningful. Have a magical birthday and a wonderful year!

Birthday messages for cards Happy birthday honey, you mean so much to me that you can't even imagine. May your day be unforgettable.

My dear wife, you make every day worth living. I cherish all the special moments spent with you as they will remain etched as loving memories forever. Let's celebrate this special moment like there's no tomorrow.
Happy Birthday to you!

Birthday messages for cards On your birthday, I just want you to know that I feel blessed having a wife like you who is less of a wife and more of an angel. I love you, babe. Happy Birthday, honey.

Let's celebrate your birthday today and raise our glass to many more years of love, happiness, health and romance. Happy Birthday, doll!

My favorite place on this planet is your heart and on your birthday I would like to tell you that you are the world to me. Happy Birthday.

Birthday messages for cards Your hand in my hand, your eyes in my eyes, your love in my heart, and mine in yours, helped life sail smoothly. Darling, you make a wonderful wife. Happy Birthday! -

Visit: http://123happynewyear.com/sms/birthday-sms.html
[/color]

"http://" i.e it should be in this form: "
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JaAe9l10HA&feature=youtu.be
"

(1) (Reply)

Basics Of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) / 9 Top Reliable Ways To Earn Money From Your Blog Without Google Adsense / How Do Spammers Find Out When A New Domain Is Registered?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.