Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,602 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Checkout this amazing app created by a Nigerian Undergraduate - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Checkout this amazing app created by a Nigerian Undergraduate (1556 Views)

I. T Scholarship For All Nigerian Undergraduate / I. T Scholarship For All Nigerian Undergraduate / Borrow And Share Data, Also Get Latests Songs And Videos On This Amazing App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout this amazing app created by a Nigerian Undergraduate by heeleeaz: 11:54am On May 09, 2017
Sometimes you wish you can play nearby friends songs and video directly from your own device . Well, you have it now grin cool. With an application Called Copula. You don't have to bother your friends for their device, you can stream their songs, videos and even view their images directly from your device.

**With no internet data involved.**
You can even download their media directly to your device.. Trust me.. with amazing speed.

So, You create a media gallery with the app, let friends connect with you, And they can access the gallery from their devices.

With very unique super dope user-interface and awesome user experience.
The amazing things is.. shocked :oIt is designed by a Nigerian undergraduate student named Elias Igbalajobi..

Checkout the app. I promise.. You will come back with amazing feedbacks.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.copula.android

Re: Checkout this amazing app created by a Nigerian Undergraduate by Ay04z(m): 12:06pm On May 09, 2017
download link?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout this amazing app created by a Nigerian Undergraduate by heeleeaz: 12:25pm On May 09, 2017
Re: Checkout this amazing app created by a Nigerian Undergraduate by zzzzy: 4:04pm On May 10, 2017
Nice one, definitely downloading it
Re: Checkout this amazing app created by a Nigerian Undergraduate by trytillmake(m): 5:41am On May 11, 2017
Cool Innovation
Re: Checkout this amazing app created by a Nigerian Undergraduate by LordRahl001: 6:35am On May 11, 2017
Nice one, but how do you prevent people from copying unauthorised files? That shud b factored in.. cool ui tho.
Re: Checkout this amazing app created by a Nigerian Undergraduate by teampregar(m): 8:44pm On May 11, 2017
Damn(See Innovation)...Bro u are headed for bigger heights...There are alot of times when i'd like to watch videos frm frnds phone but dey are using it, With ur app they can just do wat they are doing and i will watch the videos,music in my phone..Very Creative Idea

2 Likes

Re: Checkout this amazing app created by a Nigerian Undergraduate by heeleeaz: 12:33pm On May 14, 2017
LordRahl001:
Nice one, but how do you prevent people from copying unauthorised files? That shud b factored in.. cool ui tho.

Apologies for late response.
It simple, just create a media gallery and friends can only see media(songs, images and videos) that you've selected as part of your media gallery.

1 Like

Re: Checkout this amazing app created by a Nigerian Undergraduate by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 14, 2017
I need positive feedback from nairaland techies before I download

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Social Network I Built From Scratch With Php - Gisthive / Become A Front-end Web Designer With Nairaland 100days Of Code / The Relevance Of SAS And R Programming In Data Analytics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.