Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,021 members, 7,953,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:59 AM

Age Class Determination Using Fingerprint - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Age Class Determination Using Fingerprint (1092 Views)

Urgent Help Needed On How To Save Fingerprint To Sql Using U Are U 4500 And Java / Futronics FS80 Fingerprint Scanner SDK / Which Fingerprint Scanner Support PHP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Age Class Determination Using Fingerprint by pjo: 1:14pm On May 09, 2017
Hi house,
Please I want to do a final year project on age class or group determination using finger print. The project aims to determine if an individual falls within an age group when the fingerprint is read. Pls I need help in this regards. My defence comes up soon and I have not been able to tidy up anything. Or if you can help me come up with something kindly contact me on 08128873347 so we could talk.
Re: Age Class Determination Using Fingerprint by DeITGuy: 9:06pm On May 10, 2017
What language do you intend to use?
Re: Age Class Determination Using Fingerprint by pjo: 12:24am On May 15, 2017
I intend to use mathlab
Re: Age Class Determination Using Fingerprint by abula112(m): 5:33pm On May 15, 2017
if i may ask pls describe how you want the fingerprint the know ur age? or will you have a database of stored information about a group of people and retrive the info when tge uses the scanner and sorts the user based on age stored?

(1) (Reply)

Help With Screen Overlay Problem On My Android Phone / Pre-conditions On Join Codelab/internships / Android Application Creation: Learn How To Create An Android Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.