Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Warning To All NYSC Corp Members - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Warning To All NYSC Corp Members (1097 Views)

NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction / 18 Important Registration Requirements All NYSC 2018 Batch A Must Know / NYSC Issues 6-point Warning To Corps Members In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning To All NYSC Corp Members by Papzey(f): 2:20pm On May 09, 2017
I fell a victim, none of you should. I was promised heaven and earth after service, because of this I relented in searching for jobs. I was 100 percent sure the promises people made to get me a great job will be fulfilled.

I was close to people who knew the governor, senators, people who worked in good places and have high reputation. Trust me I was too sure they would get me a job, I was part of the corp members who says (They will retain us.)

Few weeks before NYSC ended, reality dawned on me, no one will get you any job anywhere. This is why you have to work hard towards getting a job before you finish NYSC; if then, someone who promised gives you a better offer, you can leave the one you found and continue with the one you were promised (that's even if they ever fulfill the promises).

Ladies, guys, don't ever sleep with anyone for favour, money or job. It hurts to be betrayed, you will be full of hatred and your partner will not feel a thing.

This is because everyone sees a corp member as a sex opportunity, someone who will go back to where he/she came from and will not pose a future problem.

Someone you can date within a year and replace with another corp member the following year. This is what they see us as.

There is no genuine love for a corp member except it is for a purpose and having sex does not justify or prove that.

Thank you.

Source: http://www.rapportnaija.com/2016/05/warning-to-all-nysc-corps-member.html

CC Lalasticlala
Mynd

Re: Warning To All NYSC Corp Members by ekensi01: 2:27pm On May 09, 2017
winkyou forget say na Nigeria? sorry
Re: Warning To All NYSC Corp Members by serverconnect(m): 3:28pm On May 09, 2017
Good advice.

1 Like

Re: Warning To All NYSC Corp Members by opethom(m): 4:32pm On May 09, 2017
Welcome to Nigeria
Re: Warning To All NYSC Corp Members by Toybreezy: 6:40am On May 10, 2017
True
Re: Warning To All NYSC Corp Members by Nobody: 9:02am On May 10, 2017
That is to say, you gave your body and you're full of regrets grin

(1) (Reply)

Whole First Semester Missed,what Will I Do Please (help A Brother) / Batch A 2014 - Its All About Our INEC Training Allowance / Delta State NYSC Yet To Pay Corpers In Asaba INEC Training Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.