Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,490 members, 7,861,411 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:48 AM

BBN Ese Eriata Shares Photos Of Her Birth Certificate To Prove Her Real Age - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBN Ese Eriata Shares Photos Of Her Birth Certificate To Prove Her Real Age (973 Views)

Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" / Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata / Fans React To Ese Eriata's Sultry Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBN Ese Eriata Shares Photos Of Her Birth Certificate To Prove Her Real Age by TriumphJohnson(m): 2:33pm On May 09, 2017
Fake Big Brother Naija Housemate, Ese Eriata who has been involved in a controversy as to what her real age is has come out to address the allegations.

Ese shared photos of her passport data page and hospital birth certificate via Snapchat, to put rest to the rumours.

Ese is 24 years old.

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/bbn-ese-eriata-shares-photos-of-her.html

Lalasticlala missyb3 fynestboi

1 Share

Re: BBN Ese Eriata Shares Photos Of Her Birth Certificate To Prove Her Real Age by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 09, 2017
TriumphJohnson:
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
24-year-old Ese Eriata was one of the fake ex-Big Brother Naija 2017 housemates.

There has been a little controversy over what her age is, as some people actually accused her of lying about her real date/year of birth.

Finally addressing the allegations, Ese just shared photos of her passport data page and hospital birth certificate via Snapchat, to put rest to the rumours.
And so undecided

If you are born in '93

With a bodycount of over 93

Is that 1993 a real 1993?

1 Like

Re: BBN Ese Eriata Shares Photos Of Her Birth Certificate To Prove Her Real Age by Smellymouth: 2:39pm On May 09, 2017
Lol
Re: BBN Ese Eriata Shares Photos Of Her Birth Certificate To Prove Her Real Age by Smellymouth: 2:40pm On May 09, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
And so undecided

If you are

Born in '93

With a bodycount of over 93

Is that 1993 a real 1993?

Chisos!!!! Someburri canor lie in peace again?

1 Like

Re: BBN Ese Eriata Shares Photos Of Her Birth Certificate To Prove Her Real Age by iammrjaai(m): 2:41pm On May 09, 2017
this spoilt girl....? ...93. ADONBELIVIT

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dbanj And Girlfriend Reportedly Expecting First Child (photo) / University Of Ibadan VC Attends Son Convocation In The US As Unibadan Still Shut / “my Daughter Has Never Seen Her Father Before” – Uche Ogbodo Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.