Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Lady Curses Lagos Fire Service For Not Coming Two Hours After She Called - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lady Curses Lagos Fire Service For Not Coming Two Hours After She Called (21847 Views)

Akowonjo: Fire Service Trucks Arrive Burning House Without Water / Man Praises Fct Fire Service For Quick Response To Sos Call(photos) / Eight-day-old Baby, Waec Results Burnt In Lagos Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Curses Lagos Fire Service For Not Coming Two Hours After She Called by ebubefavou: 2:49pm On May 09, 2017
An angry who lost everything in a fire incident that occurred in Oasis Garden Estate, Lagos, has made a video, cursing a heartbreaking video cursing out Fire service officials who kept telling them 'they're coming, they're coming', and PHCN Officials for not coming to their aid, two hours after she called in for help.

According to the lady, she called for help from the Nigeria Fire Service, but the officials still did not arrive two hours after the initial call. 2 hours after the initial call. She further alleged that called PHCN officials to cut off the power supply to the buildings, but they didn't. Buildings close to the house on fire were also badly affected in the fire incident.

Here's the video;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/video-lady-curse-lagos-fire-service-for.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Curses Lagos Fire Service For Not Coming Two Hours After She Called by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 09, 2017
angry
Na wa...Naija Fire Service is just as efficient as NEPA

I dedicate my FTC to the Oba of Lagos; a firsthand recipient of the wrath of Sango and Orunmila.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Curses Lagos Fire Service For Not Coming Two Hours After She Called by Escalze(m): 2:58pm On May 09, 2017
Oga on top, e never reach FP na
Re: Lady Curses Lagos Fire Service For Not Coming Two Hours After She Called by DaGC(m): 3:16pm On May 09, 2017
Another disadvantage of this over populated city is ease of movement. Like I don't even visit certain areas when I think of the stress and distance.

Could be the reason they couldn't respond on time.

16 Likes

Re: Lady Curses Lagos Fire Service For Not Coming Two Hours After She Called by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 09, 2017
Ok

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Curses Lagos Fire Service For Not Coming Two Hours After She Called by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 09, 2017
I think we need more fire stations

7 Likes

Re: Lady Curses Lagos Fire Service For Not Coming Two Hours After She Called by rawpadgin(m): 3:24pm On May 09, 2017
there is no sector that's working in this country

5 Likes

Re: Lady Curses Lagos Fire Service For Not Coming Two Hours After She Called by WhistleB(m): 3:25pm On May 09, 2017
They were busy smooching my fine friends, Ene and Doo.
Re: Lady Curses Lagos Fire Service For Not Coming Two Hours After She Called by petux(m): 3:25pm On May 09, 2017
2 hours? should they fly over to her place??
Re: Lady Curses Lagos Fire Service For Not Coming Two Hours After She Called by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 09, 2017
DaGC:
Another disadvantage of this over populated city is ease of movement. Like I don't even visit certain areas when I think of the stress and distance.

Could be the reason they couldn't respond on time.

I don't think it has anything to do with ease of movement ...our house in ikoyi got burnt and the roads then were bloody free... We kept calling and no one came to our rescue till the whole upper floor burnt upwe lost everything

14 Likes

Re: Lady Curses Lagos Fire Service For Not Coming Two Hours After She Called by Harwoyeez(m): 3:25pm On May 09, 2017
So pathetic cry thank God no life was lost
Re: Lady Curses Lagos Fire Service For Not Coming Two Hours After She Called by blaqroy: 3:25pm On May 09, 2017
Its sad embarassed embarassed......what's the meaning of emergency again plz
Re: Lady Curses Lagos Fire Service For Not Coming Two Hours After She Called by IamAirforce1: 3:25pm On May 09, 2017
Sorry dear
Re: Lady Curses Lagos Fire Service For Not Coming Two Hours After She Called by slurryeye2: 3:26pm On May 09, 2017
With a beautiful house like that, and knowing that most Nigerians do not insure their houses, I feel her pain.

1 Like

Re: Lady Curses Lagos Fire Service For Not Coming Two Hours After She Called by 1Rebel: 3:26pm On May 09, 2017
Can any good news about nigeria grace the front page for a change?
Re: Lady Curses Lagos Fire Service For Not Coming Two Hours After She Called by Alitair(m): 3:26pm On May 09, 2017
Do we have fire service in this country?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Curses Lagos Fire Service For Not Coming Two Hours After She Called by rali123(f): 3:27pm On May 09, 2017
Never knew we still have fire service in Nigeria undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Curses Lagos Fire Service For Not Coming Two Hours After She Called by Ginaz(f): 3:27pm On May 09, 2017
ebubefavou:
An angry who lost everything in a fire incident that occurred in Oasis Garden Estate, Lagos, has made a video, cursing a heartbreaking video cursing out Fire service officials who kept telling them 'they're coming, they're coming', and PHCN Officials for not coming to their aid, two hours after she called in for help.

According to the lady, she called for help from the Nigeria Fire Service, but the officials still did not arrive two hours after the initial call. 2 hours after the initial call. She further alleged that called PHCN officials to cut off the power supply to the buildings, but they didn't. Buildings close to the house on fire were also badly affected in the fire incident.

Here's the video;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/video-lady-curse-lagos-fire-service-for.html

An angry what?
Look at English

8 Likes

Re: Lady Curses Lagos Fire Service For Not Coming Two Hours After She Called by RaptorX: 3:27pm On May 09, 2017
Symptoms of a failed nation, you dial 911 in western countries and police, fire and ambulance are at your doorstep in minutes. We keep wallowing in mediocrity claiming we are a developing country instead of just copying the template of how it's done successfully in other more advanced nations.

22 Likes

Re: Lady Curses Lagos Fire Service For Not Coming Two Hours After She Called by DaGC(m): 3:27pm On May 09, 2017
nurshah:

I don't think it has anything to do with ease of movement ...our house in ikoyi got burnt and the roads then were bloody free... We kept calling and no one came to our rescue till the whole upper floor burnt upwe lost everything

I'm not making excuses for them, I just think that could have been one of the factors.
Sorry for your loss.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Curses Lagos Fire Service For Not Coming Two Hours After She Called by Johnhug66(m): 3:28pm On May 09, 2017
cry [color=#006600][/color] maybe them no get Fuel also,who knows There was a country

1 Like

Re: Lady Curses Lagos Fire Service For Not Coming Two Hours After She Called by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:28pm On May 09, 2017
Na wa Nigeria which way .... wen will this stop... and nw. Some people go say na buhari cause am...and dose fire service go dey collect salary everymonth without. Doing anytin,,, cry
Re: Lady Curses Lagos Fire Service For Not Coming Two Hours After She Called by Reyus: 3:29pm On May 09, 2017
that's the nigerian factor we always talk about.
Re: Lady Curses Lagos Fire Service For Not Coming Two Hours After She Called by IamLucy(f): 3:29pm On May 09, 2017
petux:
2 hours? should they fly over to her place??
You would never say this if you've ever been abroad

25 Likes

Re: Lady Curses Lagos Fire Service For Not Coming Two Hours After She Called by naijafengist: 3:29pm On May 09, 2017
When will Nigerian workers respond fast to emergencies? See photos of Gemma Lucy after butt surgery
http://www.updatesflow.tk/2017/05/photos-of-jema-lucy-after-surgery-of.html
Re: Lady Curses Lagos Fire Service For Not Coming Two Hours After She Called by samdavjustin(m): 3:30pm On May 09, 2017
It's a shame but u live in Naija
Re: Lady Curses Lagos Fire Service For Not Coming Two Hours After She Called by Sezua(m): 3:30pm On May 09, 2017
why build such a fine structure without water sprinklers
Re: Lady Curses Lagos Fire Service For Not Coming Two Hours After She Called by ipobarecriminals: 3:30pm On May 09, 2017
undecided The time they wasted cursing Fire service,taking pics is enough to "Fight the fire"It is well

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EXECUTIVE BATHROOM NEEDS HERE WITH PICTURES / 2-Storey Building Collapsed At Nkisi-Alori In Onitsha (Video) / Statistics Of Women Per Region Who Own A House With Title In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.