Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Man Praises Fct Fire Service For Quick Response To Sos Call(photos) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Man Praises Fct Fire Service For Quick Response To Sos Call(photos) (8192 Views)

Lagos State Fire Service Contains Market Fire On Lagos Island. / Fire Service Controls Apongbon Fire In Lagos (Photos) / Akowonjo: Fire Service Trucks Arrive Burning House Without Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Praises Fct Fire Service For Quick Response To Sos Call(photos) by cupidkef(m): 5:21am On Jan 27, 2018
A young Nigerian who goes by the Facebook name Stan Stagger Nwamama has praised the Federal capital territory Fire service for their quick response to his Sos call thereby saving a building from being razed down by Fire....

See full text of his post below:

[b][/b] GOD BE PRAISED AS I SAVED A HOUSE FROM BEING RAISED DOWN BY FIRE IN ABUJA, FCT.
I am a Nigerian and so much believe in the project called Nigeria. Our problem in this blessed nation is squarely that of bad leadership. With the right people in the right places, Nigeria can be a place we all can be proud of despite our tribal affiliations.
The incident happened this evening at about 5:30PM as I was on my way back home haven honored an appointment. Getting closer home where I stay I saw a house on fire and people gathered without remedy and knowing what to do. Seeing such a situation and imagining what the situation would look like seeing a whole building raised down by fire in these hard times.
I quickly ran to an Eco Bank within the vicinity, met the policeman on duty told him I needed the number of the Federal Fire Service that a house is on fire. Good and fair enough he had it and he obliged me. I immediately called the Federal Fire Service, to my greatest surprise and all standing by, within 10 minutes of my call the Fire Service landed not even with one truck but three and quenched the fire, hmmmmm, could this be in Nigeria!!! was the exclamation on the lips of all and sundry standing by.
Nigerian could actually be a place we can proudly call home, we are blessed with the vast human and natural resources required to be one of the world powers, but we all know our problems. I believe that despite all the problems bedeviling us as a nation, all hope is not lost; Nigeria is redeemable only if we are committed in heart, body and soul, Nigeria is redeemable only if ethnicity can be eschewed, for during that inferno that would have engulfed the house, Nigerians came out despite tribe and affiliation, at the end Nigerians were happy that no life was lost, despite the little damage of about 10% on the entire building.
We all should come out and make Nigeria great again, we can make it, it is not impossible, it is achievable. As my brother and friend FCC Jones Onwuasoanya would say “Let Nigeria Prevail”.

Cc:r231, Freiburger, Lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Man Praises Fct Fire Service For Quick Response To Sos Call(photos) by cupidkef(m): 5:24am On Jan 27, 2018
More photos

Re: Man Praises Fct Fire Service For Quick Response To Sos Call(photos) by Nogodye(m): 6:19am On Jan 27, 2018
A job weldone...

2 Likes

Re: Man Praises Fct Fire Service For Quick Response To Sos Call(photos) by Flexherbal(m): 6:40am On Jan 27, 2018
I quickly ran to an Eco Bank within the vicinity, met the policeman on duty told him I needed the number of the Federal Fire Service that a house is on fire. Good and fair enough he had it and he obliged me. I immediately called the Federal Fire Service, to my greatest surprise and all standing by, within 10 minutes of my call the Fire Service landed not even with one truck but three and quenched the fire,

Thanks for your good work.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Praises Fct Fire Service For Quick Response To Sos Call(photos) by Adebowhales(m): 11:40am On Jan 27, 2018
Thank God it's not ogun state.
But wait,
With the way Real Madrid and Chelsea are playing these days, even if they play together I'm pretty sure no one would win.

FCB FOR LIFE.
BRING ON CHELSEA COME FEBRUARY....

1 Like

Re: Man Praises Fct Fire Service For Quick Response To Sos Call(photos) by clems88(m): 11:41am On Jan 27, 2018
Na so .praising then for doing their job

1 Like

Re: Man Praises Fct Fire Service For Quick Response To Sos Call(photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:42am On Jan 27, 2018
But the house still catch fire undecided
Re: Man Praises Fct Fire Service For Quick Response To Sos Call(photos) by NOC1(m): 11:42am On Jan 27, 2018
Great, things must change for good
Re: Man Praises Fct Fire Service For Quick Response To Sos Call(photos) by ko40(m): 11:43am On Jan 27, 2018
we will surely get der
Re: Man Praises Fct Fire Service For Quick Response To Sos Call(photos) by BruncleZuma: 11:44am On Jan 27, 2018
Only for Naija...
Re: Man Praises Fct Fire Service For Quick Response To Sos Call(photos) by israelmao(m): 11:44am On Jan 27, 2018
First of its kind!
Re: Man Praises Fct Fire Service For Quick Response To Sos Call(photos) by xmanco42: 11:44am On Jan 27, 2018
thank God they didn't complain of fuel

may God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Man Praises Fct Fire Service For Quick Response To Sos Call(photos) by bewla(m): 11:46am On Jan 27, 2018
water dey ni
Re: Man Praises Fct Fire Service For Quick Response To Sos Call(photos) by winfy11(m): 11:46am On Jan 27, 2018
Because u didn't ignore them when they were in trouble you will not be ignored.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Praises Fct Fire Service For Quick Response To Sos Call(photos) by maxiuc(m): 11:47am On Jan 27, 2018
clems88:
Na so .praising then for doing their job
Baba you have to praise them oooooooo
Re: Man Praises Fct Fire Service For Quick Response To Sos Call(photos) by adslipps: 11:48am On Jan 27, 2018
But I doubt if they will respond promptly if it were in another state.
Re: Man Praises Fct Fire Service For Quick Response To Sos Call(photos) by HypeManIsaac: 11:49am On Jan 27, 2018
Not in Port Harcourt ohhhh
Re: Man Praises Fct Fire Service For Quick Response To Sos Call(photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 27, 2018
Fire everywhere! Just two days ago, my neighbour's building was partially burnt by midnight fire as a result of carelessness. People should start taking precautions.
It does not take anything from you to switch off your electrical appliances or even the source when they are not in use.
This is DRY SEASON, THE SEASON OF INFARNOS.

2 Likes

Re: Man Praises Fct Fire Service For Quick Response To Sos Call(photos) by EmmaLege: 11:50am On Jan 27, 2018
grin
Re: Man Praises Fct Fire Service For Quick Response To Sos Call(photos) by 1zynnvn(m): 11:51am On Jan 27, 2018
Everybody Sai baba, Baba. Everybody Sai baba, Baba. Baba baba baba baba baba mi
Re: Man Praises Fct Fire Service For Quick Response To Sos Call(photos) by ceejayluv(m): 11:54am On Jan 27, 2018
I am a Nigerian and so much believe in the project called Nigeria till i get a visa out of this shithole . Fixed
Re: Man Praises Fct Fire Service For Quick Response To Sos Call(photos) by Ayokunlemi96(m): 11:56am On Jan 27, 2018
I believe in Nigeria. People saying getting out of shithole Nigeria, I don't have a dual citizenship, I can't struggle in Nigeria my fatherland and still go to foreign land to struggle( even though na minute struggle). The man said it well, right people in right places.

I hope influential people can push the Obasanjo iniative of CN, let worthy and diligent people join and lets see if our country won't move forward. I don't know about other regions, but South West under Awolowo was a pace setter, Ondo state under Adekunle Ajasin recorded achievements and Nigeria under Murtala/Obasanjo and Obasanjo had a different look(even though more could be done). Adadevoh as a nurse saved lives and an impending danger(Patrick Sawyer), telemundo nurses wouldnt dare. What would have happened if the policeman didn't have the fire services' number?

Talmbout right people in right places, they are amongst us, lets us find them and make our country great. Please.

P.S. You and I can be the right persons for our progress.

2 Likes

Re: Man Praises Fct Fire Service For Quick Response To Sos Call(photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 27, 2018
It's true of the fire service in Abuja. I was witness to two fire incidents some years ago. One I was with the house owner when he was informed his house was on fire. We rushed the 20 mins to his house and on the way called fire service. They were there before us and thankfully didn't do much to quench the fire through the window. After that they just took some statistics from the house owner and quietly left. No questions, no "Oga, your boys dey here". I was so proud.

The second time I met them in action. They really and bravely fought the stubborn house fire. They had to break walls and ceiling. It was as firefighters would work even over here in the US. I was really proud of them.

Fire is a terrible thing. It's a bit comforting that we have professionals doing their jobs as best as they could.

2 Likes

Re: Man Praises Fct Fire Service For Quick Response To Sos Call(photos) by okerekeikpo: 12:03pm On Jan 27, 2018
Before na me for do am? No be their work? Yeye country shithole
Re: Man Praises Fct Fire Service For Quick Response To Sos Call(photos) by apholaryn: 12:05pm On Jan 27, 2018
ceejayluv:
I am a Nigerian and so much believe in the project called Nigeria till i get a visa out of this shithole . Fixed
libya dey wait u
Re: Man Praises Fct Fire Service For Quick Response To Sos Call(photos) by OboOlora(f): 12:05pm On Jan 27, 2018
Lol, praising them for doing their job. U people r really suffering in that shithole grin

1 Like

Re: Man Praises Fct Fire Service For Quick Response To Sos Call(photos) by prinzadey(m): 12:07pm On Jan 27, 2018
Nice
Re: Man Praises Fct Fire Service For Quick Response To Sos Call(photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 27, 2018
OboOlora:
Lol, praising them for doing their job. U people r really suffering in that shithole grin

Yes just ike you praise the police for cracking a case, like you praise a doctor for carrying out a successful surgery on your child, just like you praise a pilot that lands you successfully during a storm....

The same way you praise firefighters who respond promptly and save lives and property.

Civilised countries not shitholes praise firefighters, soldiers etc Shitholes countries treat these people indifferently.

2 Likes

Re: Man Praises Fct Fire Service For Quick Response To Sos Call(photos) by ajoskele(m): 12:21pm On Jan 27, 2018
Re: Man Praises Fct Fire Service For Quick Response To Sos Call(photos) by kenoz(m): 12:35pm On Jan 27, 2018
Nice one

(1) (2) (Reply)

FOR SALE Urgently Fantastic Fully furnished 4br Bungalow At lbeju lekki 40m / Is This The Most Beautiful House You've Seen In Your Life / How Is Your Landlord Treating You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.