Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,432 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Ese Eriata Shares Photo Of Birth Certificate And Passport To Dismiss Age Rumor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ese Eriata Shares Photo Of Birth Certificate And Passport To Dismiss Age Rumor (1221 Views)

Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" / Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata / Fans React To Ese Eriata's Sultry Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ese Eriata Shares Photo Of Birth Certificate And Passport To Dismiss Age Rumor by ebubefavou: 3:24pm On May 09, 2017
Ex-beauty Queen Ese Eriata, who went in to the Big Brother Naija House as a fake housemate in the 2017 edition, has taken to her Instagram page to share photos of her birth certificate and passport, to debunk rumours and call-outs about her real age.

Recall that Ese, was called out by her followers who accused her of falsifying her age when she shared photos from her her 24th birthday celebration, immediately she got out of the house. Here are the photos;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/ese-eriata-shares-photo-of-birth.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Ese Eriata Shares Photo Of Birth Certificate And Passport To Dismiss Age Rumor by decatalyst(m): 3:31pm On May 09, 2017
I love what is directly on my head right now grin

This is one of the most important things I need now...

Re: Ese Eriata Shares Photo Of Birth Certificate And Passport To Dismiss Age Rumor by opeyemiieblog(m): 3:34pm On May 09, 2017
Isok.... seen
Re: Ese Eriata Shares Photo Of Birth Certificate And Passport To Dismiss Age Rumor by tyson98: 3:38pm On May 09, 2017
Anytime i see bobby something sha dey always do megrin
Re: Ese Eriata Shares Photo Of Birth Certificate And Passport To Dismiss Age Rumor by ojun50(m): 4:02pm On May 09, 2017
D only tin i see here na fresh bobi... D ladies them fit look d other pix

(1) (Reply)

Davido Carried With Convoy As He Lands Ethiopia For His Performance (pics, Vid) / Daddyfreeze Calls Bobrisky For Wearing A Fake Rolex Watch / Runtown's Babymama Slams Blac Chyna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.