Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Please Help....how Safe Is My Money/ Transactions With Skye Bank Mobile - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help....how Safe Is My Money/ Transactions With Skye Bank Mobile (558 Views)

Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban / CBN Withdraws Skye Bank’s License To Operate / Man Becomes A Millionaire With Skye Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help....how Safe Is My Money/ Transactions With Skye Bank Mobile by bjhere2009(m): 3:57pm On May 09, 2017
I am beginning to question the credibility of Skye Bank Mobile App. I made a transaction with Skye Bank mobile App to KC Gaming since on the 20th April,2017. The transaction came back as an error and my account debited N50,000. I have called the yes center,made my complaints and sent my Account statement with KC Gaming for reconciliation and confirmation that I was never credited while my account was debited.Nothing has been done since on the 20th to reverse the failed transaction back into my account.
I have a account with DIAMOND Bank and FIRST BANK and I use their mobile Apps for transactions.My money gets automatically reversed less than 48hrs after any failed transaction with my calling customer care.

Please can somebody help me provide the appropriate contact center that will treat my complaints.Skye Bank yescenter@skyebankng.com is incompetent together with calls to customer service. My name is NJOKU JOHN UKA with Acc#: 3047534610 with Skye Bank.Any senior staff of Skye Bank in the house should help me out pls so my money will be reversed. My N50,000 being held back is seriously effecting my business.

I will appreciate any help here please my people.
Re: Please Help....how Safe Is My Money/ Transactions With Skye Bank Mobile by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:25pm On May 09, 2017
Kc Gamming.. is that not bet9ja.. undecided kiss
Re: Please Help....how Safe Is My Money/ Transactions With Skye Bank Mobile by bjhere2009(m): 7:22am On May 10, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Kc Gamming.. is that not bet9ja.. undecided kiss
Yes it's bet9ja. I am an Agent with them.

(1) (Reply)

. / Bank Of Industry Trustees Dragged To Court Overed Mismanagement Of N5.6bn Estate / Make Cool Money In Dollar Without Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.