Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,438 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

What's The Typical Type Of Camera Used In Nollywood Movies - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's The Typical Type Of Camera Used In Nollywood Movies (1716 Views)

20 Common Comments & Phrases Used In Nigerian Movies / Throwback: How Many Of These Nollywood Movies Have You Seen? (photos) / Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Typical Type Of Camera Used In Nollywood Movies by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 4:32pm On May 09, 2017
I want to know what type of cameras are used in nollywood movies. And what's the typical DI( digital intermediate )process like. I ask because after watching most nollywood movies and am talking big budgets ones the cinematography is zero,It's does not suspend reality making you believe the story. Cinematography itself is zero,hard lights are been used every where. Do they make use of a colorist? because all I see are monotone pics with no style or blance. Pls ur thoughts.

Pls just so u note DI is the strategy used from capture to mastering.
Re: What's The Typical Type Of Camera Used In Nollywood Movies by teee29: 2:26pm On May 14, 2017
A lot of people use DLSRs to shoot . they are the most common,
The canons and then GH4.
Also black magic and some big budget movies use Reds and Arri

(1) (Reply)

Revenge Of Shina Rambo [1] - 2017 Lastest Nollywood Nigerian Movie / If You Have Never Watched This Cartoon, Then Youre 2 Young (super Ted And Spotty / Watch A Video Of Efe Kissing Marvis Passionately After Their Marriage ( Video )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.