Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

If You Have Never Watched This Cartoon, Then Youre 2 Young (super Ted And Spotty - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / If You Have Never Watched This Cartoon, Then Youre 2 Young (super Ted And Spotty (1716 Views)

If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast / 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have Never Watched This Cartoon, Then Youre 2 Young (super Ted And Spotty by Mayowasoaga: 3:44am On May 17, 2015
Superted and Spotty

VoLtron, the Defender of the Universe

Re: If You Have Never Watched This Cartoon, Then Youre 2 Young (super Ted And Spotty by Generalkorex(m): 3:47am On May 17, 2015
Hahahaha
Re: If You Have Never Watched This Cartoon, Then Youre 2 Young (super Ted And Spotty by Whizpeter(m): 4:01am On May 17, 2015
I only watched pinky and the brain undecided
Re: If You Have Never Watched This Cartoon, Then Youre 2 Young (super Ted And Spotty by Mayowasoaga: 4:08am On May 17, 2015
Whizpeter:
I only watched pinky and the brain undecided
Then ure too young
Re: If You Have Never Watched This Cartoon, Then Youre 2 Young (super Ted And Spotty by Whizpeter(m): 4:11am On May 17, 2015
Mayowasoaga:
Then ure too young
And you're obviously closer to ya grave... tongue cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Never Watched This Cartoon, Then Youre 2 Young (super Ted And Spotty by sammoe(m): 5:05am On May 17, 2015
Una don come again! You're gonna make me cry with the fond memories of nostalgia. Super Ted...I loved that Ted. There was also Dodo the kid from outer space! Those years!

(1) (Reply)

What's The Typical Type Of Camera Used In Nollywood Movies / Hilarious Comments About Nollywood On Instagram (pics) / Most Recent And Interesting Korean Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.