Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,310 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Match Making - Aboo Bannat - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Match Making - Aboo Bannat (451 Views)

'Be Like the People Of Aboo Bakr And Umar' / No Gambling In Marriage- Aboo Bannat / Tabarruj Of Henna- Aboo Bannat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Match Making - Aboo Bannat by Amoto94(m): 5:32pm On May 09, 2017
MATCH MAKING.
Dear match-makers,
This is not intended to criticize your efforts, but a call to caution.
Eachtime I see online groups for matchmaking between opposite genders, I always imagine how they achieve their aims.
Marriage is a lifetime commitment and not a mere market one enters through one door and exits through another door almost immediately!
It is not every man who keeps beards that practices sunnah, its not every woman on hijab that has the correct aqeedah, even women from deviant sects also wear hijab and niqab!
So do not match make everyone with beards and jilbab, you may be matchmaking a jinn with a human being and you don't know.
Before you suggest a spouse for a bachelor or spinster, how well do you know that person?
Is it because you merely see him praying in the masjid?
Is it because you merely see her reciting Quran?
Is it because you observe him/her making good posts?
These are not sufficient reasons!
Kharsha bin hurr said,
One day, a man stood as a witness in a case before Umar bin khattab radiAllahu anhu.
Umar said, I don't know you, but that should not upset you, just show me anyone who knows you here?
A bedouin in the gathering stood up and said, oh amirul mumineen, I know him verywell
Umar said, what do you know him for?
The bedouin said, I know him for piety, I can vouch for him
Umar said, is he your neighbour whom you know about his night and day, to and fro?
The bedouin said, no
Umar said, have you done business with him to ascertain his trustworthiness?
The bedouin said, no
Umar said, have you ever travelled with him on a long journey such that you can testify for his good behaviour?
The bedouin said, No
Umar said, sit dow, you don't know him
Then umar turned to the man and said, show me someone who knows you!
(Al qubra 20400, irwa ul ghaleel 2637))
So I wonder how the admins of marital groups online manage to match-make people whom they don't even know except by their posts and pictures!!!
This is one of the reasons why divorce is on the increase today, everyone wants to be a matchmaker, but no one cares about the aftermath of the couples!
Matchmaking should not be a daily affair, do not take it as a profession, go and get a job !!!

1 Like

Re: Match Making - Aboo Bannat by OLAJADON: 10:22pm On May 10, 2017
following
Re: Match Making - Aboo Bannat by Empiree: 3:20am On May 13, 2017
Nigerians ritualists are not alone. They got their wicked ideas from the Jews grin cheesy undecided

Levy Izhak Rosenbaum of Brooklyn called himself a “matchmaker,” but his business wasn’t romance. Instead, authorities say, he brokered the sale of black-market kidneys, buying organs from vulnerable people from Israel for $10,000 and selling them to desperate patients in the U.S. for as much as $160,000.

http://colossill.com/busted-ny-rabbi-is-arrested-for-trafficking-black-organs-to-israel-im-a-matchmaker-video/

(1) (Reply)

100 Direct Instructions By Allah In The Quran For Mankind / 2023: Yoruba Muslims And Hausa Muslims Clash On Twitter / Virtues Of Exccessive Remembrance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.