Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

ASA - is AWESOME - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ASA - is AWESOME (2057 Views)

Cynthia And Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Wedding Cake Is Awesome! / Asa Is The Cover Of Tw Magazine’s “new Look”, Ice Prince & Others Shares Nyr / Asa Is Hot Ooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASA - is AWESOME by riversman: 9:24pm On Jan 09, 2010
get a life ;d ;d ;d
Re: ASA - is AWESOME by denzel2009: 9:27pm On Jan 09, 2010
Rumour mongering is not good oh!
Re: ASA - is AWESOME by riversman: 9:27pm On Jan 09, 2010
Please i said i wasnt too sure about the "severity", did u hear me say it was the truth, news developing like i said
Re: ASA - is AWESOME by denzel2009: 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2010
Once you post, you ve set it in motion and I didnt say it wasn't the truth. I just expressed an opinion.
Re: ASA - is AWESOME by KakiP(m): 9:45pm On Jan 09, 2010
Heard about it 1hr ago
Re: ASA - is AWESOME by riversman: 9:49pm On Jan 09, 2010
at least some1 else can confirm this BREAKING NEWS!!!
Re: ASA - is AWESOME by mamagee3(f): 9:53pm On Jan 09, 2010
Who is ASA? undecided
Re: ASA - is AWESOME by riversman: 10:08pm On Jan 09, 2010
mama-gee!!!! are u kidding me u dont know ASA, please run to google and search for "Mr Jailer" or ASA nigerian musician, she is a really good musician but a coke head, so i hear
Re: ASA - is AWESOME by Kunbee: 10:11pm On Jan 09, 2010
Mschew
Re: ASA - is AWESOME by riversman: 10:13pm On Jan 09, 2010
mschew dat wat?
Re: ASA - is AWESOME by Kunbee: 10:14pm On Jan 09, 2010
I dont believe it
Re: ASA - is AWESOME by mystikal(m): 2:50am On Jan 10, 2010
rumour mongers!

[flash=200,200]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/u2sQuSLuNUA[/flash]
Re: ASA - is AWESOME by aieromon(m): 9:39am On Jan 10, 2010
@riversman
slowpoke.
First,you said it was heroine and now marijuana.Your j@ck@asz aunt must have been high to have sat down with Asa and not recognise her.
@all
Asa's name has been cleared here
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-378920.0.html
Re: ASA - is AWESOME by cadman(m): 3:10pm On Jan 10, 2010
@riversman: NO disrespect to you or your aunt but there are ASA fans out there who don't appreciate what your kind are spreading.

Don't cross the path of a crazy fan because you just might make the news yourself,

I'm going to take this opportunity to tell the Nigerian youth that the change we all seek needs to start with us. No matter how sad the situation is in Nigeria, we can change it. It's time to literally say NO to the jokers we call our leaders. Their time has passed! It's time for a revolution! Spread the word,
Re: ASA - is AWESOME by osasp(m): 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2010
this bastard is retarded
he is obviously out 2 spoil Asa's good name
God punish u and ur aunty
Re: ASA - is AWESOME by MrCrackles(m): 9:31pm On Jan 10, 2010
osasp:

this naughty person is retarded
he is obviously out 2 spoil Asa's good name
God punish u and your aunty
grin
Re: ASA - is AWESOME by freecocoa(f): 9:58pm On Jan 10, 2010
i pray there's no truth in dis oo cos i love asa.
Re: ASA - is AWESOME by riversman: 11:32pm On Jan 10, 2010
EXCUSE ME PLIZZ!!!!! ask ASA if she smokes IGBO/marijuana, I *heard* she is a cokehead sha, from her school days in France, once a coke head, complete the REST

I heard she is a LEZBOT too, sorry she is the man in LEZBO relationship, AWOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: ASA - is AWESOME by Omra: 11:13pm On Jan 11, 2010
@riversman:you are the dumbest fool i have ever had to read from.you obviously have alot of time to be doing this.you are no different from abdul mumutalab.God will definately punish you because you've just messed up with God's property.
that ear wey you dey take hear nonsense i wish you deafness,that mouth wey you take spoil your own,e no go only wo wo but he go dey talk non stop(hope you know what this means).wéré
you are a useless man since all you hear is bad news you will never hear or see any thing good.

As for your aunt only God knows if she exist but if she does,she wont die a good death,she will piss and shit uncontrolably.you are two bastards and it will neva better for you two.are you happy now have you seen the pictures of Asa at home on the said day that you claimed she was arrested at heathrow?my advise:go do something else with you pathetic live or commit suicide that way Nigeria will be free from evil agents like you.last word:if you are a man may your penis swell and bust that you will neve use it for something good again.
Re: ASA - is AWESOME by chyk91(m): 11:49pm On Jan 11, 2010
hei, rumour monger
Re: ASA - is AWESOME by riversman: 11:07pm On Jan 12, 2010
OMRA - why are u classless who sits down and types up crazy abuses/curses, geez!!! and you will claim to be a christian or muslim, WOE UNTO YE THAT JUDGETH, COS JUDGEMENT IS FOR THE MOST HIGH,, so back off, am a child of the MOST HIGH GOD,

My God forgive ur transgressions, i wont return abuses, u aint worth my time, BTW - am on a 1st class flight to my base, GO FIGURE!!!!

UPGRADE UR LIFE
Re: ASA - is AWESOME by nich(m): 2:40pm On Jan 13, 2010
grin   grin   angry see as this thread get so many different topics. mod, biko help.

@ topic,

i dont see her doing that to herself.
Re: ASA - is AWESOME by twinskenny(m): 4:01pm On Jan 16, 2010

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele's New Look: Unusual? / Does Anybody Still Watch Nta News @ 9pm / A Rip Display Pix For Goldie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.