Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Pls How Do I Delete,pix,topic Or Comments - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls How Do I Delete,pix,topic Or Comments (2309 Views)

How Do I Delete A Previous Post Or Comment? / A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) / How Do I Delete My Nairaland Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Do I Delete,pix,topic Or Comments by Ngozi4lyf: 9:53pm On Jan 09, 2010
Pls hw do i delete a topic i started,pictures dat i uploaded or bad comments i hate on my topic?
Re: Pls How Do I Delete,pix,topic Or Comments by mamagee3(f): 10:20pm On Jan 09, 2010
Click on the "Modify" Button that's located on the right side of your post.
Re: Pls How Do I Delete,pix,topic Or Comments by Ngozi4lyf: 8:16am On Jan 10, 2010
Can i delete an insulting or unwanted comment of another person posted in a topic i started
Re: Pls How Do I Delete,pix,topic Or Comments by AKO1(m): 5:51pm On Jan 11, 2010
^ ^ ^
No you cannot. You however use the 'report to moderator' button and they will take care of that.
Re: Pls How Do I Delete,pix,topic Or Comments by mamagee3(f): 7:22pm On Jan 11, 2010
Ngozi4lyf:

Can i delete an insulting or unwanted comment of another person posted in a topic i started

No, you can't
It's only the poster that posted it that can change or delete it
Re: Pls How Do I Delete,pix,topic Or Comments by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 11, 2010
Ngozi4lyf:

Pls hw do i delete a topic i started,pictures dat i uploaded or bad comments i hate on my topic?

1. You can't delete any topic.

2. You can delete pictures by clicking "modify". It's either you erase the link from your post or you unclick the box of the uploaded picture.

3. You can't delete posts as well.

mama-gee:

No, you can't
It's only the poster that posted it that can change or delete it

Starting a topic doesn't make you a moderator for that topic, or there wouldn't be any need for moderators. Don't you think?

(1) (Reply)

Attn: Where Is Beaf? / I'm +1 Today ,happy Bday To Me Thank Jehovah For Making Me See Today / More Than 100 Shocked As Lady Kneels To Propose To Her Boyfriend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.