Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Attn: Where Is Beaf? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Attn: Where Is Beaf? (2306 Views)

Describe Beaf In 2 Words / Beaf Is Back! / Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attn: Where Is Beaf? by olawalebabs(m): 7:14am On Jun 11, 2011
Where is this guy, it's been a while since i saw his work. Is he on suspension or what?
Re: Attn: Where Is Beaf? by enyojo(f): 7:48am On Jun 11, 2011
Are u already missing the trash he calls posts?
Let him remain in the programming section to form yeye guru because politics section have rejected him.
Re: Attn: Where Is Beaf? by kasiem(m): 7:56am On Jun 11, 2011
He has gone to aso villa
Re: Attn: Where Is Beaf? by enyojo(f): 8:04am On Jun 11, 2011
kasiem:

He has gone to aso villa

No be only aso villa, but aso fire! grin grin grin

It is people like us who vehemently opposed GEJ that he invites with his Presidential Jets to pick up.
Already am in talks to get an attractive contract from GEJ.
When it happens, I go settle many peeps on NL who are in my school of thought.
Re: Attn: Where Is Beaf? by werepeLeri: 8:10am On Jun 11, 2011
^^^^

Rubbish
Re: Attn: Where Is Beaf? by blacksta(m): 9:57am On Jun 11, 2011
Beaf's case is a matter of use and dump . but expect him to pop back to towards the beginning of 2015 . or maybe he would realise he was being used.

Please note all those who fought for GEJ are no long relevant and i am sure you are aware that GEJ Is currently romancing his foes - to win them to his side which generally last the entire term of presidency
Re: Attn: Where Is Beaf? by Sunofgod(m): 10:07am On Jun 11, 2011
Beaf Bankole  may be in detentiongrin

I'm sure he will soon be back.
Re: Attn: Where Is Beaf? by enyojo(f): 10:53am On Jun 11, 2011
[s]
werepeLeri:

^^^^

Rubbish
[/s]

You will see it but never benefit from it.
Your likes almost gave ur lives for GEJ to emerge but besides thuggery allowance, you get nofing! grin shocked grin cool
Re: Attn: Where Is Beaf? by Rhino5dm: 11:15am On Jun 11, 2011
He couldn't stand the humiliation metted on him during the replacement of Aisha2. After casting her in a bad light through his so many monikers, he made her to look sentimentally biased, a case of giving the a bad name.

His game plan was to send in his foot soldiers to do some underground work to help him clinch the mod position.
little did he know was her majesty Mukina2 has her 'annointed' one. thus i asked WHO CAN FIGHT her might?. . .every where was dead silience!! grin grin grin

He couldn't recover from the mortal wound sustained and hence he created a signature "Egbon awon RAZIST won wa ni bi o, Bloody RAZICST!"
Beaf died a natural and shameless dead that you can't wish your worst enemy. The end of a lair is always BAD. cheesy

That was my glorious moment on NL to see that bigot being paid with his own coins. lol
Re: Attn: Where Is Beaf? by Gbawe: 11:16am On Jun 11, 2011
enyojo:

You will see it but never benefit from it.
Your likes almost gave your lives for GEJ to emerge but besides thuggery allowance, you get nofing! grin shocked grin cool

grin grin grin grin  grin grin grin I must say you Nigerian ladies on NL (yourself , Ileke idi, Desola, tpia et al) are fascinating . All of una no dey fear and U sabi give men 'backhand' reply anytime . I fear una ooooooooooo .
Re: Attn: Where Is Beaf? by Rhino5dm: 11:17am On Jun 11, 2011
He couldn't stand the humiliation metted on him during the replacement of Aisha2. After casting her in a bad light through his so many monikers, he made her to look sentimentally biased, a case of giving the a bad name.

His game plan was to send in his foot soldiers to do some underground work to help him clinch the mod position.
little did he know was her majesty Mukina2 has her 'annointed' one. thus i asked WHO CAN FIGHT her might?. . .every where was dead silience!! grin grin grin

He couldn't recover from the mortal wound sustained and hence he created a signature "Egbon awon RAZIST won wa ni bi o, Bloody RAZICST!"
Beaf died a natural and shameless dead that you can't wish your worst enemy. The end of a lair is always BAD. cheesy

That was my glorious moment on NL to see that bigot being paid with his own coins. lol
Re: Attn: Where Is Beaf? by olawalebabs(m): 11:42am On Jun 11, 2011
Truly i miss him. His bias, subjective, hallow commentary. I notice it was when new mod was elected that he disappear.
Re: Attn: Where Is Beaf? by Gbawe: 11:51am On Jun 11, 2011
olawalebab:

Truly i miss him. His bias, subjective, hallow commentary. I notice it was when new mod was elected that he disappear.

True. The geezer was annoying most of the time and maliciously mischievous but one does miss his rants similar to how one would miss the lunatic who greets us "good morning" every day at the junction. Abeg make una un-ban beaf/faeb OOO.
Re: Attn: Where Is Beaf? by Rhino5dm: 11:54am On Jun 11, 2011

Re: Attn: Where Is Beaf? by EzeUche1(m): 12:13pm On Jun 11, 2011
Easy on my brother Beaf. Even though we battled each other on many occasions, he does not deserve this mockery. He is probably more intelligent than most of you on this thread.
Re: Attn: Where Is Beaf? by aljharem3: 12:16pm On Jun 11, 2011
EzeUche!:

Easy on my brother Beaf. Even though we battled each other on many occasions, he does not deserve this mockery. He is probably more intelligent than most of you on this thread.
u must be joking, i cant believe u just said that shocked shocked shocked
Re: Attn: Where Is Beaf? by enyojo(f): 12:18pm On Jun 11, 2011
Gbawe:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I must say you Nigerian ladies on NL (yourself , Ileke idi, Desola, tpia et al) are fascinating . All of una no dey fear and U sabi give men 'backhand' reply anytime . I fear una ooooooooooo .

Wetin i do na?
Re: Attn: Where Is Beaf? by Gbawe: 12:22pm On Jun 11, 2011
enyojo:

Wetin i do na?

I enjoyed how you gave werepeleri a solid 'backhand' grin grin grin grin He deserves it.
Re: Attn: Where Is Beaf? by Gbawe: 12:34pm On Jun 11, 2011
alj_harem:

u must be joking, i cant believe u just said that shocked shocked shocked

You are minding this clannish fellow ? He is always to be found defending his "brothers" and tribe blindly without recourse to sense or objectivity. Beaf is a loud empty-barrel and he has been exposed many times. Clannish bias will never allow Ezeuche to see that . While I would not like to call EzeUche a liar , I find it strange he claims to be in his early twenties yet he is so biased and clannish in talk. When I was in my early twenties (and even till now) I never talked like Ezeuche let alone think like him because I was too carefree and enjoying everything good life had to offer (including delectable and available young ladies for obodo London) to be carrying around bias against anyone. EzeUche is a very strange young man if indeed he is a young man.

It is usual for cynicism and bias to creep into the persona of even the most liberal and intelligent of folks with age. It is however very unusual to find young men in their early twenties carrying around so much mental shackles and distrust for others . At that age you simply have not lived long enough to possess the negativity, cynicism and totally tribalist outlook EzeUche has.
Re: Attn: Where Is Beaf? by Wizardofoz: 1:18pm On Jun 11, 2011
^^^

How old are you?
Re: Attn: Where Is Beaf? by enyojo(f): 1:28pm On Jun 11, 2011
^^ 18 grin grin grin grin
Re: Attn: Where Is Beaf? by Wizardofoz: 1:37pm On Jun 11, 2011
^^^

You or Gbawe?

If you are 18, please can we be friends? grin
Re: Attn: Where Is Beaf? by olawalebabs(m): 2:05pm On Jun 11, 2011
What if he is more than, wont you still be one
Re: Attn: Where Is Beaf? by Rhino5dm: 2:15pm On Jun 11, 2011
Beaf is that you? grin grin grin Muhehe!

Wizardofoz:

^^^

You or Gbawe?

If you are 18, please can we be friends? grin
Re: Attn: Where Is Beaf? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 11, 2011
Beaf, like many others, is a busy man.

NL and real life could be separated, hope you ppl realize it
Re: Attn: Where Is Beaf? by bkbabe97y(m): 2:26pm On Jun 11, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Beaf is that you? grin grin grin Muhehe!

Nah, thats clearly Fstranger!
Re: Attn: Where Is Beaf? by bkbabe97y(m): 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Beaf, [/b]like many others,[b] is a busy man.

NL and real life could be separated, hope you ppl realize it

Um, er, yeh. . . . sheesh, how do I ask this? Wow.

Um, wait, HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS INFO AGAIN?!
Re: Attn: Where Is Beaf? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Um, er, yeh. . . . sheesh, how do I ask this? Wow.

Um, wait, HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS INFO AGAIN?!

Do you really want to know? cheesy
Re: Attn: Where Is Beaf? by omanzo02: 2:35pm On Jun 11, 2011
Though Beaf is sometime harsh in his responses, there is no doubt, he is one of the most intelligent member on this forum.

Some of u are celebrating his exit, right?  grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Attn: Where Is Beaf? by bkbabe97y(m): 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Do you really want to know? cheesy

Oh, hell nah. I'm good.

Thanx for the generosity and concern tho.
Re: Attn: Where Is Beaf? by AndreUweh(m): 3:02pm On Jun 11, 2011
Beaf is a winner.
He said that GEJ will beat Atiku hands down and it came to pass.
He also said that Buhari will be defeated by GEJ AND IT HAPPENED AS HE PREDICTED.
Envy him at your own peril.
Re: Attn: Where Is Beaf? by houvest: 3:09pm On Jun 11, 2011
Beaf was given an appointment in GEJ's kitchen cabinet. He is on a training . He will be back after he has fully commenced his job.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bakassi Peninsula Still Belongs To Nigeria Despite ICJ Verdict / I'm +1 Today ,happy Bday To Me Thank Jehovah For Making Me See Today / How God Safe Me After Boardinf A Buss At Young Legacy From Ilorin To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.