Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

A Sincere Question To Ebuka And Felixomor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Sincere Question To Ebuka And Felixomor (901 Views)

A Compilation Of Fake News By Kingebukasblog, Butterflyl1on And Felixomor / Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor / Who Is Felixomor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Sincere Question To Ebuka And Felixomor by ScepticalPyrrho: 7:45pm On May 09, 2017
Extracted from another thread. But an original and sincere post.

I thought this issue needed to be addressed.

Please read below.
Felixomor,

Why do you have to jump in on any unreasonable christian apologists thread to defend or derail it to your favour?

This is not the first time I observed this shameless trend in you and ebuka.

Your insincerity is too obvious. Can't you stop this disgraceful act?

I truly wish you aren't embarrassing the Christian doctrine this much. I prefer engaging in reasonable discussions with religious people in a gradual progression till they rethink their faith on their own. But you seem to be determined in making it easier to realize how errornous your religious position is.

I doubt you and Ebuka mean well to your proclaimed faith.

Sincerely

Cc KingEbukasBlog
Re: A Sincere Question To Ebuka And Felixomor by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:24pm On May 09, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho ,

Why do you have to jump in on any unreasonable atheist's thread to defend or derail it to your favour?

This is not the first time I observed this shameless trend in you and your shameless atheist friends

I truly wish you aren't embarrassing atheism this much. I prefer engaging in reasonable discussions with atheists in a gradual progression till they rethink their foolishness on their own. But you seem to be determined in making it easier to realize how erroneous your atheistic position is.

I doubt you and your atheist friends mean well to your proclaimed faith.

Sincerely

----
Sir Felixomor , I don't think I can post a reply better than this , what do you think ?
Re: A Sincere Question To Ebuka And Felixomor by felixomor: 8:26pm On May 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
ScepticalPyrrho ,

Why do you have to jump in on any unreasonable atheist's thread to defend or derail it to your favour?

This is not the first time I observed this shameless trend in you and your shameless atheist friends

I truly wish you aren't embarrassing atheism this much. I prefer engaging in reasonable discussions with atheists in a gradual progression till they rethink their foolishness on their own. But you seem to be determined in making it easier to realize how erroneous your atheistic position is.

Sincerely

----
Sir Felixomor , I don't think I can post a reply better than this , what do you think ?

Absolutely bro grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Sincere Question To Ebuka And Felixomor by ScepticalPyrrho: 9:41pm On May 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
ScepticalPyrrho ,

Sincerely

----
You could have done better.

If you only you had a better reply. But I didn't expect more from you.

2 Likes

Re: A Sincere Question To Ebuka And Felixomor by ScepticalPyrrho: 9:44pm On May 09, 2017
felixomor:

Absolutely bro grin
This proves my point.

The ironical situation you're good at creating.

1 Like

Re: A Sincere Question To Ebuka And Felixomor by felixomor: 9:46pm On May 09, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
Only proves my point.

I wish u had a point, dude wink
Re: A Sincere Question To Ebuka And Felixomor by ScepticalPyrrho: 9:47pm On May 09, 2017
felixomor:

I wish u had a point, dude wink
You wish you had better defence to our arguments.

1 Like

Re: A Sincere Question To Ebuka And Felixomor by felixomor: 9:48pm On May 09, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
You wish you had better defence to our arguments.

Whatever, dude.
KingEbukasblog has helped nail my point already cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Sincere Question To Ebuka And Felixomor by ScepticalPyrrho: 9:51pm On May 09, 2017
felixomor:

Whatever, dude.
Still playing backup to a fellow mediocre.
Re: A Sincere Question To Ebuka And Felixomor by ScepticalPyrrho: 9:51pm On May 09, 2017
felixomor:

Whatever, dude.
Still playing backup to a fellow joker.
Re: A Sincere Question To Ebuka And Felixomor by felixomor: 9:52pm On May 09, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
Still playing backup to a fellow joker.

Hehehehe, cheesy
The real problem is when "jokers" give u sleepless nights like we do......
Its our calling grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Sincere Question To Ebuka And Felixomor by ScepticalPyrrho: 9:59pm On May 09, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehehe, cheesy
The real problem is when "jokers" give u sleepless nights like we do......
Its our calling grin
I'll just call you "Blind Defender"
Re: A Sincere Question To Ebuka And Felixomor by felixomor: 10:01pm On May 09, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
I'll just call you "Blind Defender"

If i am blind, then u must be on another sub level entirely that my points can keep u sleepless.
Its amazing... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Sincere Question To Ebuka And Felixomor by ScepticalPyrrho: 10:05pm On May 09, 2017
felixomor:

If i am blind, then u must be on another sub level entirely that my points can keep u sleepless.
Its amazing... grin
You keep missing my point....

...you have no point.
Re: A Sincere Question To Ebuka And Felixomor by felixomor: 10:06pm On May 09, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
You keep missing my point....

...you have no point.
Once again,
I wish u had a point, dude grin
Re: A Sincere Question To Ebuka And Felixomor by ScepticalPyrrho: 10:08pm On May 09, 2017
felixomor:

Once again,
I wish u had a point, dude grin
Going in circles again and again isn't a point.
Re: A Sincere Question To Ebuka And Felixomor by felixomor: 10:08pm On May 09, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
Going in circles again and again isn't a point.

Exactly.
Thats why I am still wishing u had a point grin
Re: A Sincere Question To Ebuka And Felixomor by ScepticalPyrrho: 10:11pm On May 09, 2017
felixomor:

Exactly.
Thats why I am still wishing u had a point grin
Keep wishing
Re: A Sincere Question To Ebuka And Felixomor by felixomor: 10:12pm On May 09, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
Keep wishing

Oh yes
I would wink

Next
Re: A Sincere Question To Ebuka And Felixomor by ScepticalPyrrho: 10:16pm On May 09, 2017
felixomor:

Oh yes
I would wink

Next
You can move along to defend the next myopic thread
Re: A Sincere Question To Ebuka And Felixomor by felixomor: 10:17pm On May 09, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
You can move along to defend the next myopic thread

While u remain sleepless.
No problem then.
Cheers grin

(1) (Reply)

Rccg 12 Hours Marathon Redeemer's Praise / MFM Founder, Olukoya Reveals 2018 Prophecies / Stephanie Otobo: I Will Mention Names In Court Not On Social Media.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.