Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This (54297 Views)

Lynxxx And Genevieve Nnaji Spotted In London (Photos) / Munachi Abii Meets Ndidi Obi, Nneka The Pretty Serpent / Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Lip Ring (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This by firebaby(f): 8:19am On May 10, 2017
[center][/center]
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
I am not hating

But why this now??

Their only compatibility/similarity is that they are both failed Musicians/rappers. undecided

These two people can not last more than 7months together abeg. embarassed

Aww!!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This by Arsenalholic1: 8:23am On May 10, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
I am not hating

But why this now??

Their only compatibility/similarity is that they are both failed Musicians/rappers. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This by praisekeyzz(m): 8:23am On May 10, 2017
Palmwinetapper:
JESUS CHRIST!!!! HOW IS MUNA MANNERLESS?!!!
is she ur relative?

Re: Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This by praisekeyzz(m): 8:24am On May 10, 2017
[quote author=Arsenalholic1 post=56376831][/quote] 7hours
Re: Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This by dmltoyin(m): 8:25am On May 10, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
I am not hating

But why this now??

No vex o
Are you God

3 Likes

Re: Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This by dmltoyin(m): 8:26am On May 10, 2017
coolcatty:
Oluwa forbid.....impossible.. Tufiakwa in all Nigerian Dialect......decent composed and high pedigree Lynxx cannot marry this munachi mannerless girl......once again God forbid.
buh actually
Like poles repel
Unlike poles attract

1 Like

Re: Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This by Nobody: 8:26am On May 10, 2017
Another celebrity couple smiley

1 Like

Re: Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This by ileogbenfidel(m): 8:27am On May 10, 2017
Shut up how are dare you say this rubbish?
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
I am not hating

But why this now??

Re: Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This by agrovick(m): 8:29am On May 10, 2017
This thread is comical grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This by GavelSlam: 8:30am On May 10, 2017
Palmwinetapper:
that is old
In 2012. We are now in 2017. Get over it. People change.

Always trying to stay relevant old lady.

Why do you always invent these stories about yourself?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 8:31am On May 10, 2017
So this girl don catch this finest boy in africa grin chei girls go cry wella
Re: Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This by Kobicove(m): 8:31am On May 10, 2017
I hope she has ditched that stupid mouth ring she started wearing recently. undecided
Re: Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This by enigma2007(m): 8:32am On May 10, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
I am not hating

But why this now??

Haa. Fear God na...

1 Like

Re: Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This by frugal(m): 8:33am On May 10, 2017
She said let's see how it unfolds.

Re: Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:34am On May 10, 2017
Celebrities marrying themselves , what happened to people outside their circle
Re: Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This by Elnino4ladies: 8:35am On May 10, 2017
Two failed rappers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This by Ego2(f): 8:35am On May 10, 2017
drama tym *make i chill here*

btw who know wetin happen for iyana ipaja
Re: Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This by asokid(m): 8:37am On May 10, 2017
Why wont these celeb just look for homely ladies to marry instead of marrying and boring us with break ups embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This by talk2alabama: 8:37am On May 10, 2017
And where is that stupid 24 yr old boyfriend of hers... Did she dump him?

Eh palmwinetapper
Re: Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This by GoldCircle: 8:38am On May 10, 2017
Destined2win:
Munachi you're such an excuse of a single lady.You are everything wrong with a girl child. I know how difficult it's been for your Mum living with the knowledge that she gave birth to you alone. I feel for you that you do not even know who your father is.

I promise you if you dare me, whatever it is you have with lynxx if there is any, I will make sure that it doesn't work out. Really no man who wants a fulfilled and lasting marriage should look your way. You never fail to show the errors in your upbringing which was why you were kicked out of fashion 360 show; the only show that shows ur face on TV. If you don't change, mark my words, it's neither a curse nor an abuse, no man can be able to cohabit with you. And I will never be filled with remorse if I eventually see you with swollen face because you can turn a lamb into a beast with your unruly behavior.

I know you never value your mom which is why she cries to you from the village always that she needs assistance. ..and you know she is confined to the wheelchair yet you have failed to take care of her.

Oh I feel for her really...yes I do. I pray she won't lay a curse on you that is if she hasn't done that yet because all you do is cause her pains and anguish.

Munachi go to Mbaise and see your mum. Go now. ...go...go.....go.
This is gross! do you know her from somewhere? have you got a score to settle with her? I mean, this is way too personal.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This by timmydahpeace(f): 8:38am On May 10, 2017
if crooner lynxxx should by mistake run into nairaland and see nairalanders comments about his To marry munachi.....believe me the marriage has ruined before engagement self.......i fear una people....na where you people shift mercy aigbe to she dey now...... smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 8:41am On May 10, 2017
Abeg who be palmwine tapper?
Re: Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This by joey150(m): 8:41am On May 10, 2017
Is palmwine tapper the Muna

Because i have a feeling that na Muna herself or someone that personally knows her that created this thread.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This by edi287: 8:42am On May 10, 2017
Destined2win:
Munachi you're such an excuse of a single lady.You are everything wrong with a girl child. I know how difficult it's been for your Mum living with the knowledge that she gave birth to you alone. I feel for you that you do not even know who your father is.

I promise you if you dare me, whatever it is you have with lynxx if there is any, I will make sure that it doesn't work out. Really no man who wants a fulfilled and lasting marriage should look your way. You never fail to show the errors in your upbringing which was why you were kicked out of fashion 360 show; the only show that shows ur face on TV. If you don't change, mark my words, it's neither a curse nor an abuse, no man can be able to cohabit with you. And I will never be filled with remorse if I eventually see you with swollen face because you can turn a lamb into a beast with your unruly behavior.

I know you never value your mom which is why she cries to you from the village always that she needs assistance. ..and you know she is confined to the wheelchair yet you have failed to take care of her.

Oh I feel for her really...yes I do. I pray she won't lay a curse on you that is if she hasn't done that yet because all you do is cause her pains and anguish.

Munachi go to Mbaise and see your mum. Go now. ...go...go.....go.
What makes you think that's Muna?? This is the second moniker I've seen linked to her

3 Likes

Re: Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This by Elle277(f): 8:43am On May 10, 2017
Celebs no dey learn, I wish them well sha
Re: Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This by illuminaty(m): 8:44am On May 10, 2017
munachi......happy married life in advance
Re: Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This by technicallyrich(m): 8:44am On May 10, 2017
Lynxxx is a wack rapper.what is he even rapping about wacko
Re: Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This by ephi123(f): 8:45am On May 10, 2017
coolcatty:
Oluwa forbid.....impossible.. Tufiakwa in all Nigerian Dialect......decent composed and high pedigree Lynxx cannot marry this munachi mannerless girl......once again God forbid.

omg, rotlmaooo cheesy grin

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rita Edochie Sprays Money On Odumeje At Her Thanksgiving In His Church (Video) / Skit Maker, Murja Kunya Arrested At Kano Hotel / Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.