Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Who Else Got This Invite From Lagos State Graduate Internship Progr - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got This Invite From Lagos State Graduate Internship Progr (2310 Views)

Lagos State Graduate Internship Interview Invitation / Lagos State Graduate Internship Interview Invitation / The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Got This Invite From Lagos State Graduate Internship Progr by oluemmakay(m): 10:53pm On May 09, 2017
YOUR LAGOS STATE GRADUATE INTERNSHIP INTERVIEW INVITATION

Dear *****************

Once again thank you for applying for the Lagos State Graduate Internship Programme.

We are pleased to inform you that you’ve been selected for the first stage interview holding on the 10th May, 2017 at 12:00PM at the MacTay House, 5 Prince Adelowo Street, off Admiralty way, Lekki, Phase 1.

Kindly bring along with you the original as well as copies of the following documents:
2 passport photographs with full names boldly written behind.
An updated copy of your CV.
NYSC certificate.
School certificate- WAEC, undergraduate and post-graduate.
LASSRA Certificate

NOTE (Very Important):
You will only be allowed into the premises until 5min into your interview time.
Loitering around before and after interview is not permitted.
Kindly ensure that all your original credentials and copies are available for sighting.

Please feel free to contact us for any further clarifications you may have on (+23412706336) or lasgip@mactayconsulting.com Thank you and we look forward to meeting with you.
Kind regards,
The MacTay Recruitment Team.
Re: Who Else Got This Invite From Lagos State Graduate Internship Progr by Sobandetobi(m): 11:56pm On May 09, 2017
I got it as well but presently not in Lagos. I sent a mail to their email it bounced back. Don't know an confused sef
Re: Who Else Got This Invite From Lagos State Graduate Internship Progr by yorex2011: 5:10am On May 10, 2017
Sobandetobi:
I got it as well but presently not in Lagos. I sent a mail to their email it bounced back. Don't know an confused sef
Did you try calling the number?
Re: Who Else Got This Invite From Lagos State Graduate Internship Progr by damoscky: 11:34am On May 10, 2017
Those that went today, please How was d interview and wat were they asking for?
Re: Who Else Got This Invite From Lagos State Graduate Internship Progr by Habeeb123(m): 11:41am On May 10, 2017
I got the mail too but I don't have LASSRA certificate... my interview is scheduled for Friday, plz is it possible to get it in a day and what is the process of getting it?
Thanks
Re: Who Else Got This Invite From Lagos State Graduate Internship Progr by tilope1991(f): 12:01pm On May 10, 2017
oluemmakay:

YOUR LAGOS STATE GRADUATE INTERNSHIP INTERVIEW INVITATION

Dear *****************

Once again thank you for applying for the Lagos State Graduate Internship Programme.

We are pleased to inform you that you’ve been selected for the first stage interview holding on the 10th May, 2017 at 12:00PM at the MacTay House, 5 Prince Adelowo Street, off Admiralty way, Lekki, Phase 1.

Kindly bring along with you the original as well as copies of the following documents:
2 passport photographs with full names boldly written behind.
An updated copy of your CV.
NYSC certificate.
School certificate- WAEC, undergraduate and post-graduate.
LASSRA Certificate

NOTE (Very Important):
You will only be allowed into the premises until 5min into your interview time.
Loitering around before and after interview is not permitted.
Kindly ensure that all your original credentials and copies are available for sighting.

Please feel free to contact us for any further clarifications you may have on (+23412706336) or lasgip@mactayconsulting.com Thank you and we look forward to meeting with you.
Kind regards,
The MacTay Recruitment Team.

please help o, what was the interview like ,my email:titilope_olamide@yahoo.com
Re: Who Else Got This Invite From Lagos State Graduate Internship Progr by omolorlarh: 12:39pm On May 10, 2017
Habeeb123:
I got the mail too but I don't have LASSRA certificate... my interview is scheduled for Friday, plz is it possible to get it in a day and what is the process of getting it?
Thanks
You can get it in a day. Just go with your recent phcn bill and national identity card or driver licence etc.
Re: Who Else Got This Invite From Lagos State Graduate Internship Progr by Habeeb123(m): 1:07pm On May 10, 2017
omolorlarh:

You can get it in a day. Just go with your recent phcn bill and national identity card or driver licence etc.

Thanks.
Re: Who Else Got This Invite From Lagos State Graduate Internship Progr by oluemmakay(m): 2:06pm On May 10, 2017
tilope1991:

please help o, what was the interview like ,my email:titilope_olamide@yahoo.com

Am sorry...I didn't honor the invitation.
Re: Who Else Got This Invite From Lagos State Graduate Internship Progr by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 10, 2017
I'm scheduled for Friday... please what is the interview like for those who were interviewed today
Re: Who Else Got This Invite From Lagos State Graduate Internship Progr by highest2005: 3:32pm On May 10, 2017
pls can someone gatecrash??
Re: Who Else Got This Invite From Lagos State Graduate Internship Progr by CallofDuty(m): 4:12pm On May 10, 2017
highest2005:
if u have all the requirements, esp. the LASRAA Cert..u can try ur luck naa.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This Invite From Lagos State Graduate Internship Progr by djeuneur: 8:42pm On May 11, 2017
omolorlarh:

Where do we get the lassra certificate ?
Re: Who Else Got This Invite From Lagos State Graduate Internship Progr by omolorlarh: 8:45pm On May 11, 2017
djeuneur:

Where do we get the lassra certificate ?
Any local government
Re: Who Else Got This Invite From Lagos State Graduate Internship Progr by yorex2011: 6:36am On May 12, 2017
highest2005:
Don't bother.
Why didn't you apply?
Re: Who Else Got This Invite From Lagos State Graduate Internship Progr by luvethsam(f): 12:30pm On May 14, 2017
Someone should please tell us about the interview questions now plsss.
Re: Who Else Got This Invite From Lagos State Graduate Internship Progr by CallofDuty(m): 8:32pm On May 14, 2017
luvethsam:
Someone should please tell us about the interview questions now plsss.
its not an interview..its to show ur face and answer questions..it might even be ur class mate who gets to ask u questions Mbok
Re: Who Else Got This Invite From Lagos State Graduate Internship Progr by Biodunkuye(f): 10:04pm On May 14, 2017
Pls how do I locate lekki Admiralty way from ikj
Re: Who Else Got This Invite From Lagos State Graduate Internship Progr by Jaytecq(m): 6:44pm On May 15, 2017
Got the mail too, scheduled for 17tb
Re: Who Else Got This Invite From Lagos State Graduate Internship Progr by yorex2011: 6:53pm On May 15, 2017
CallofDuty:
its not an interview..its to show ur face and answer questions..it might even be ur class mate who gets to ask u questions Mbok

Its an interview, it would be best you don't mislead folk.
Re: Who Else Got This Invite From Lagos State Graduate Internship Progr by Dainty09(f): 12:14pm On May 16, 2017
Biodunkuye:
Pls how do I locate lekki Admiralty way from ikj
From Oshodi board bus going to Lekki /Ajah alight at Lekki phase 1,use the pedestrian bridge then walk back as if you are going to the round about from the entrance of Lekki phase 1 take bike to the venue

(1) (Reply)

Interview Invite With Union Bank Owerri / Just In : Southwestern University Is Recruiting - Apply Now / Providus Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.