Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:37 PM

When You say "I have Lost Them All" is there another chance???? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When You say "I have Lost Them All" is there another chance???? (393 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: It Is An Insult To Say I Am Worth $150 Million, I'm Worth More / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? / You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You say "I have Lost Them All" is there another chance???? by lightblazingnow(m): 3:56am On May 10, 2017
Times when everything you had hoped would make you a better person failed you., The crazy thoughts would set in and you plan to take your own life and parish. Do you ever think that life ends?

Life goes on dear! This is the eternal truth which have been hidden in God Almighty in Christ before the revelations of CHRIST. You need to experience the last moment of life before death to be able to ascertain what happens in the crucial meeting before the last breath.

Folks spend great amount of their minds wrestling the negative kingdom instead of exposing their hearts and minds to experience Life and light. Oh what pleasure it's to live inside instead of outside shadows...

Everything you got is within you and not without as you are imagining. They are all within you and all awaits manifestations​. Occasion day of revealing. If everything you had shown the world is the fake part of your nature and you have never discovered yourself, what would you do in the last hour meeting?

Oh, you will experience it. For its appointed to everyone to see it before the second experience. Ensure you are showing the true nature or else you will explode and nothing will be left of you.

Everything you had ever hoped is real will vanish and now nothing will be left of you and you can't even find a thing to hold on to and life is no more.

Do you ever think money can buy you a brand new and renewed soul which have dominion over the lust of your flesh of your eyes and the pride of life or your passage to eternal glorious Life??

We shall all experience this and there is no turning back. March on......

Re: When You say "I have Lost Them All" is there another chance???? by lightblazingnow(m): 6:41am On May 10, 2017
Yes
Re: When You say "I have Lost Them All" is there another chance???? by lightblazingnow(m): 12:00pm On May 11, 2017
Sure
Re: When You say "I have Lost Them All" is there another chance???? by lightblazingnow(m): 6:23pm On May 11, 2017
Thanks
Re: When You say "I have Lost Them All" is there another chance???? by lightblazingnow(m): 3:26am On Jul 01, 2017
Mark

(1) (Reply)

Mother Abandons 1 Month Old Baby In Catholic Church In Mbaise / When God Gives Laughter / Spirit Meat: Learn The Ways Of God (3) - 2 Kings 5:20-27, Judges 7:4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.