Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,080 members, 7,814,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

AIICO Test And Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / AIICO Test And Interview Invitation (25039 Views)

NNPC PAST TEST AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS FOR 2019 NNPC RECRUITMENT / Interview Invitation From Elite'o Consultant / Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 (test And Interview) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIICO Test And Interview Invitation by gaetano: 8:29am On May 10, 2017
AIICO doesn't have salary structure. They only pay based on commission. It's a company where you waste your time.

1 Like

Re: AIICO Test And Interview Invitation by Yomiwayne80(m): 8:40am On May 10, 2017
esoket1776:
Hello Nairalanders, just got this from AIICO. Who is with me please? Would like hints on test angle and nature of interview. Actually applied for Client Service Executive, what is the nature of job and pay? Mod please help.

Your not the only one invited....50 others were also invited for same test and interview. Good luck!!!
Re: AIICO Test And Interview Invitation by Erotik(m): 8:52am On May 10, 2017
I was there last week.

Their interview has three phases.
Pase1. Aptitude test and oral interview

After phase one, you will be invited again for phase 2.

Phase 2: About 6hrs Training, from 8am to 2-4pm. (though item seven inclusive)

Phase3: You will then be shown practically how they operate. You will be given few works to do as though you are a full staff.

Though after attending phase 2, I could not go for the last phase because another interview showed up.

NB: During the Phase 2, you will really learn alot as three to four staffs will address you. They will explain at the end that they have two payment structures. 1 Salary with specific target 2. Commission with specific target. and you cant switch in the long run once you sign up for any.

All our endeavour for them to give us the actual amount of salary or rate of commission failed in phase2.

They said we will be told in phase3. That alone discouraged me, because they spent about 45mins talking about salary structures without any real figure, despite our questions.

My only advice is that it is worth attending for knowledge purpose. I cant say anything partaining their payment.

2 Likes

Re: AIICO Test And Interview Invitation by missKiffy(f): 9:45am On May 10, 2017
esoket1776 Its a marketing job, i had once done their test and interview for the same position, the pay is 70k but you would only be paid that if you make your monthly target.

2 Likes

Re: AIICO Test And Interview Invitation by esoket1776: 10:02am On May 10, 2017
nnaemmy:
First of all, call the contact numbers there and ensure it's actually from AIICO. then go ahead to read about logical reasoning and google about AIICO to get full details about the company and what your job entails... my humble advice.

Meanwhile 2nd FTC grin grin grin grin
Tnx
Re: AIICO Test And Interview Invitation by esoket1776: 10:03am On May 10, 2017
Steezz:
It's a marketing job. All the best.
Wow! Thought it's a customer care job. Tnx
Re: AIICO Test And Interview Invitation by esoket1776: 10:04am On May 10, 2017
cbngov01:
Oga, u are going there to MARKET under yemi's team!....The only thing ud get is a complimentary card, training and off u go into the market!....If u enjoy marketing, u shud go its legit .
Tnx
Re: AIICO Test And Interview Invitation by esoket1776: 10:07am On May 10, 2017
Lero15:
Please erase all the numbers in the attached pictures. Your number and theirs.
No longer modifiable.
Re: AIICO Test And Interview Invitation by esoket1776: 10:10am On May 10, 2017
Steezz:
It's a marketing job. All the best.
Na waooo! Marketer don dey sugar coated with Client( Customer) Service executive ni? It is well.
Re: AIICO Test And Interview Invitation by epadomo(m): 11:08am On May 10, 2017
Funmisco:
. Don't even waste your precious time
Y did u say that, anyway @op its what going for cos am an agent also with AIICO the truth is AIICO pays more than any insurance company in Nigeria.
Re: AIICO Test And Interview Invitation by oguinedavid(m): 11:42am On May 10, 2017
esoket1776:
Tnx
it's a marketing job..pay is on commission... no salary structure.. lastly you can give it a trail u never know.Goodluck
Re: AIICO Test And Interview Invitation by Mpanyi: 12:02pm On May 10, 2017
Fact is if I were AIICO I would do everything possible to find who the retarded candidate who sent this screenshots with their no. is. Little wonder they say many of our graduates are unemployable.
Re: AIICO Test And Interview Invitation by BeardedKarma(m): 12:18pm On May 10, 2017
You are going to be a marketer. With little or no pay. Until you get a big client with big money...then you get your commission.
Re: AIICO Test And Interview Invitation by ifegwuakachukwu: 8:08pm On Jan 20, 2019
Pls is there someone else that's going for Aiico interview on tuesday?

1 Like

Re: AIICO Test And Interview Invitation by sugeriphie(f): 2:08pm On Feb 22, 2019
ifegwuakachukwu:
Pls is there someone else that's going for Aiico interview on tuesday?

I got the same invite, hope it's real
Re: AIICO Test And Interview Invitation by JOSHFRETZ: 2:42pm On Oct 24, 2019
Hello Nairalanders,
Who also got this? Need some info and advice too.

Re: AIICO Test And Interview Invitation by TheSociopath(m): 11:52am On Nov 03, 2019
JOSHFRETZ:
Hello Nairalanders,
Who also got this? Need some info and advice too.

Hello bro. How was the interview? What were you asked please
Re: AIICO Test And Interview Invitation by simplyesther(f): 1:41pm On Mar 17, 2020
the test was basically 20 quatitative reasoning, 10 verbal, 10 some critical reasoning and 10 current affairs and insurance related. I used this free 2013 GMAT https://www.pdfdrive.com/cracking-the-new-gmat-2013-edition-revised-and-updated-for-the-new-gmat-e156651853.html and combined with past questions from https://www.teststreams.com/studypack/aiico-insurance-past-questions-and-answers-pack/

Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: AIICO Test And Interview Invitation by MercyF: 12:23am On Apr 08, 2020
Please I just got a mail to prepare for Aiico online test.. please what can I expect and does anyone have the study pack or knows how their questions are like
Thank you
Re: AIICO Test And Interview Invitation by MercyF: 12:24am On Apr 08, 2020
simplyesther:
the test was basically 20 quatitative reasoning, 10 verbal, 10 some critical reasoning and 10 current affairs and insurance related. I used this free 2013 GMAT https://www.pdfdrive.com/cracking-the-new-gmat-2013-edition-revised-and-updated-for-the-new-gmat-e156651853.html and combined with past questions from https://www.teststreams.com/studypack/aiico-insurance-past-questions-and-answers-pack/

Goodluck
Please can I have the test streams study pack u used..thank you
Re: AIICO Test And Interview Invitation by timibare(m): 6:49am On Apr 08, 2020
Erotik:
I was there last week.

Their interview has three phases.
Pase1. Aptitude test and oral interview

After phase one, you will be invited again for phase 2.

Phase 2: About 6hrs Training, from 8am to 2-4pm. (though item seven inclusive)

Phase3: You will then be shown practically how they operate. You will be given few works to do as though you are a full staff.

Though after attending phase 2, I could not go for the last phase because another interview showed up.

NB: During the Phase 2, you will really learn alot as three to four staffs will address you. They will explain at the end that they have two payment structures. 1 Salary with specific target 2. Commission with specific target. and you cant switch in the long run once you sign up for any.

All our endeavour for them to give us the actual amount of salary or rate of commission failed in phase2.

They said we will be told in phase3. That alone discouraged me, because they spent about 45mins talking about salary structures without any real figure, despite our questions.

My only advice is that it is worth attending for knowledge purpose. I cant say anything partaining their payment.
how was the aptitude test like? Was it more of mathematics or verbal reasoning
Re: AIICO Test And Interview Invitation by googled24(m): 11:20am On Apr 08, 2020
simplyesther:

Goodluck

thanks alot for this. I just wrote test, verbal, numerical and abstract reasoning..... verbal and numerical reasoning questions were similar to SHL questions.

there was no current affairs..
Re: AIICO Test And Interview Invitation by YoungHunter: 2:44pm On Apr 08, 2020
googled24:

thanks alot for this. I just wrote test, verbal, numerical and abstract reasoning..... verbal and numerical reasoning questions were similar to SHL questions.

any idea what the potential pay for this position is? before and after confirmation
Re: AIICO Test And Interview Invitation by Sugar321: 7:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
simplyesther:

Goodluck
simplyesther:

Goodluck

What kind of current affairs please
Re: AIICO Test And Interview Invitation by YoungHunter: 9:04pm On Apr 08, 2020
YoungHunter:
any idea what the potential pay for this position is? before and after confirmation
Re: AIICO Test And Interview Invitation by YoungHunter: 10:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
googled24:

strictly SHL? no GMAT type?
Re: AIICO Test And Interview Invitation by googled24(m): 9:38am On Apr 09, 2020
YoungHunter:

no idea
Re: AIICO Test And Interview Invitation by googled24(m): 9:40am On Apr 09, 2020
YoungHunter:

strictly SHL? no GMAT type?

yes, SHL. the true, false, cannot say option for the verbal questions.
the graphs, bar and pie charts for the numerical questions.

1 Like

Re: AIICO Test And Interview Invitation by ges2019: 10:40am On Apr 09, 2020
Congratulations to those that have gotten the invite to take the test on the AIICO Graduate Trainee Online Assessment
We have the exact concise pack for the 50 minutes test consisting of 20 questions each for verbal, numerical and Abstract reasoning respectively.

We also offer to write for candidates.

You will be glad you did!
Re: AIICO Test And Interview Invitation by YoungHunter: 4:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mine said my answers were not recorded
Re: AIICO Test And Interview Invitation by Frankocean8787: 5:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
YoungHunter:
Mine said my answers were not recorded

Did you submit before the time elapsed
Re: AIICO Test And Interview Invitation by YoungHunter: 5:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
Frankocean8787:

Did you submit before the time elapsed
Yea, I had 4secs left

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Recruitment Into Various Positions / Learnania / Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.