Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,045 members, 7,814,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

AIICO Test And Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / AIICO Test And Interview Invitation (25034 Views)

NNPC PAST TEST AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS FOR 2019 NNPC RECRUITMENT / Interview Invitation From Elite'o Consultant / Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 (test And Interview) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIICO Test And Interview Invitation by Frankocean8787: 6:54pm On Apr 09, 2020
YoungHunter:

Yea, I had 4secs left

Ha. I didn't even check d message dat popped up after I submitted. I just assumed it was recorded
Re: AIICO Test And Interview Invitation by wizzyvibes: 2:13pm On Feb 18
Hi Everyone. I would like to know How much AIico pay graduate trainees. I'm about getting in as a graduate trainee, but I want to know the salary structure. This is because I have gotten other offers as well such as eco bank and Fidelity bank. I know Fidelity pay 380k for entry level, but I don't know about others. Note that this is strictly about money and growth in the company.
Re: AIICO Test And Interview Invitation by Amedino99(m): 1:32pm On Mar 01
wizzyvibes:
Hi Everyone. I would like to know How much AIico pay graduate trainees. I'm about getting in as a graduate trainee, but I want to know the salary structure. This is because I have gotten other offers as well such as eco bank and Fidelity bank. I know Fidelity pay 380k for entry level, but I don't know about others. Note that this is strictly about money and growth in the company.
hi did you also do the interview of aiico by workforce?
Re: AIICO Test And Interview Invitation by wizzyvibes: 5:24pm On Mar 01
Yes I did.

Amedino99:
hi did you also do the interview of aiico by workforce?
Re: AIICO Test And Interview Invitation by Amedino99(m): 8:39pm On Mar 01
wizzyvibes:

Yes I did.

have they sent you offer?
Or any email since then
Re: AIICO Test And Interview Invitation by DANNYel96: 10:11pm On Mar 01
I'm in need of apartment around sawmill or ifako-gbagada side. Preferably looking out for a shared 2-bedroom flat (that will be shared with someone else)
Or self-con( me alone).

Kindly help if you have information on any.
Re: AIICO Test And Interview Invitation by wizzyvibes: 6:47pm On Mar 02
Omo. Haven't seen anything yet after the interview. I'm hoping they get back to me ASAP

Amedino99:
have they sent you offer?
Or any email since then
Re: AIICO Test And Interview Invitation by Amedino99(m): 7:58pm On Mar 02
wizzyvibes:
Omo. Haven't seen anything yet after the interview. I'm hoping they get back to me ASAP

given the speed at which they updated me after each round of the recruitment I feel it's taking quite long for them not to have sent anything. Even if it's a rejection ( God forbid) at least I can look forward to other things.
Re: AIICO Test And Interview Invitation by wizzyvibes: 10:36pm On Mar 02
Yeah bro. I did think we would have gotten feedback by now. I just tire

Amedino99:
given the speed at which they updated me after each round of the recruitment I feel it's taking quite long for them not to have sent anything. Even if it's a rejection ( God forbid) at least I can look forward to other things.
Re: AIICO Test And Interview Invitation by MikaelSel: 8:24pm On Mar 20
they have already chosen the successful people from the aiico test carried out in February. they were contacted through phone call and mail.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Recruitment Into Various Positions / Learnania / Massive Recruitment at Volunteer Engagement Network-100 positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.