Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Injustice - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Injustice (457 Views)

Injustice On Nairaland / Beneku Community In Delta Cries Out On The Injustice From Sterling Global / Height Of Injustice: Police Arrests Nigerian Man After His Car .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Injustice by tossyvickykenny(f): 8:44am On May 10, 2017
Please I need help with the Injustice I had yesterday with FRSC and need the right channel to lay my complain all I need is Justice.

FRSC patrol team need to be given proper orientation on approaching a client and also confirming before issuing tickets . 
on my way to work yesterday Morning at Osborne Road at Ikoyi, my car was stopped by one of FRSC Boyz and next he said my tyre is old where as is a new tyre bought Early this year by my hubby and next thing went to meet the woman in charge she didn't check the tyre and started issuing a ticket . Went to Sura Market to make a complain one officer saw us the tyres and saw was up to date next he asked was a spare tyre my driver been an elderly person that get confused at times said no had to call my hubby a
and was told there's one in d boot but the officer didn't Listen instead framed the story up and said FRSC boys stopped me because of extra tyre whereas that wasn't the truth because we were stopped wrongly(Old tyres but tyres is a recent tyre) and I feel because we were all females in the car and were in justly harassed. right now the Chauffeur driver license was seized for an offence that wasn't committed and was issued a ticket without proper questioning and not checking well. Am tired of hearing let it go but this Injustice got to stop. Booking because they were challenged . Admin please help me post till it get to the right appropriate thanks

(1) (Reply)

Drug Users Complain D New Plastic £5 Note Cuts Deir Noses Wen Dey Use Snort Coke / Catholic Bishop Commits Suicide By Jumping Into River, Leaves Cryptic Suicide No / 7 Kinds Of People You Meet At OAU New Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.