Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Who Are The Experts In Website Design - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Are The Experts In Website Design (472 Views)

Five Important Rules In Website Design / Mass Reduction In Website Da By Mr Moz(update) / Drupal: How To Integrate Bulk SMS To Work In Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Are The Experts In Website Design by sotimonpe(m): 8:58am On May 10, 2017
Dear experts,

please i kindly need your support on one of my website.

i migrated from a host to a new host and here his what is currently showing on the website. the website was Designed with PRESTA SHOP

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.
Server unable to read htaccess file, denying access to be safe

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

i need your support
thanks
Re: Who Are The Experts In Website Design by donsheddy1(m): 10:08am On May 10, 2017
sotimonpe:
Dear experts,

i migrated from a host to a new host and here his what is currently showing on the website. the website was Designed with PRESTA SHOP

Forbidden

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

i need your support
thanks

Contact 08031975415
Re: Who Are The Experts In Website Design by hostkobo(m): 1:08pm On May 10, 2017
sotimonpe:
Dear experts,

Forbidden

i need your support
thanks

Chief, check my signature, msg me on whatsapp, ill help sort the issue out.

regards
HK ... to the rescue.

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Can Someone Build An Online Tv Website / Article Writer Is Needed For My Blog / US Adsense Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.