Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? (4834 Views)

For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This / AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right / Who Created God? How Did He Come To Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by OtemAtum: 10:15am On May 10, 2017
Everybody is trying to prove that his own god is the greatest. The gods themselves don't intervene when you abuse the hell out of them, but humans are the ones getting emotionally hurt and bitter against those who mock their gods.

In a bid to make people stop mocking their gods, humans began to tell fearful stories of how their gods destroyed the people speaking against them with earthquakes, Thunder, flood, disasters, smelling mouths, death, famine, drought, etc. Well, these kinds of well-thought craftiness paid off in some cases, because the world is filled with 99% gullible people and 1% ingullible ones.
DOCTUFOS: Bishuak 2:15
15. And all gods projected themselves as God the Universe to the beings which they had made. And the scribes of the gods gave their gods much attributes of terror to make their gods and goddesses appear as the greatest of all gods and goddesses.

Here are some of the stories they made up to put the gullible in fear and submission:

1. Sango destroyed his antagonists with thunder when they said that he hanged himself.
2. Yahweh swallowed Koran, Dathan and Abiram up with an earthquake.
3. The Holy Spirit killed Ananias and Sapphira when they told a lie.
4. Eshu did this and that.
5. Yahweh smote the antagonists of David Oyedepo with smelly mouths. cheesy
6. Zeus did this and that.
7. Allah did this and that.
8. Baal did such and such

All those stories actually worked on the fearful and gullible of old and is still working on the present gullible people of our days. But some people like Luwabi, Socrates, Plato, Bongo, Otem Erectus, Cuenca, Albert Einstein and many others stood out in their own times, fearing no god and I count them worthy of deification. They saw God Almighty as one with them and not as an external evil being in the skies.

My advice to all religious folks, IF PEOPLE MAKE FUN OF YOUR god, don't be emotional about it. At least almost everybody mocks one god or the other, so far it is not their own. Elijah mocked Baalim. Some people mock Eshu laalu ogiri oko and they get angry when other people mock Yahweh their own god. Some people mock Allah lavishly, but when you mock their own, they go all emotional.

DOCTUFOS: Eta-n-tagba 14:1-3
1. If the scribes have said that the fear of a god is the beginning of knowledge, I have come to say otherwise;
2. Therefore I say, the fear of a god is the beginning of stupidity.
3. For that same god whom you fear to death is the mock song of other people.

Davtosh, SirWere, Analice107, sirevee, Gboyee4fun, Jacksonville, Lepasharon, Hahn, HopefulLandlord, Realmindz, Prettmum, AnonyNymous, mrmister, joseff14

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by hopefulLandlord: 10:21am On May 10, 2017
this is a nice one

2 Likes

Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by bennyann: 10:28am On May 10, 2017
Christians aren't supposed to attack when it seems people mock God.

The only time I felt a little bad was when HardMirror compared God with a dog. That was the only time I spew out something that seemed awkward.

But I prefer how I used to be, that is not to be moved when people call God names because it's between them and God. Besides I'm to love them still inspite of mocking my God.

And truly like you said, we've all mocked each other's deity or so but I've decided not to be perturbed by all that anymore.

But one thing we should know is we should respect what people hold in high esteem. That's just a simple courtesy that brings out the best in us.

We can say whatever we want to say without bruising one's ego especially when you know their weak point.

Some needs their ego to be bruised though, I mean there's time for bruising egos grin like Otem's ego needs to be crushed lipsrsealed

Otem give your life to Jesus Christ and stop creating your own religion in your room. Stop mimicking the Bible also and stop making up your own stories angry

2 Likes

Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by OtemAtum: 10:41am On May 10, 2017
bennyann:
Christians aren't supposed to attack when it seems people mock God.

The only time I felt a little bad was when HardMirror compared God with a dog. That was the only time I spew out something that seemed awkward.

But I prefer how I used to be, that is not to be moved when people call God names because it's between them and God. Besides I'm to love them still inspite of mocking my God.

And truly like you said, we've all mocked each other's deity or so but I've decided not to be perturbed by all that anymore.

But one thing we should know is we should respect what people hold in high esteem. That's just a simple courtesy that brings out the best in us.

We can say whatever we want to say without bruising one's ego especially when you know their weak point.

Some needs their ego to be bruised though, I mean there's time for bruising egos grin

I have also compared Yahweh with a dog before and it is because it is a norm in the world. It is easy for a christian to compare Allah with poo. And it is easy for atheists to compare Yahweh with anything. It's all for the fun of it. Right from the ancient times, even the so-called great prophets male fun if other people's god. This reminds me of Elijah of the Neanderthal who was making fun of Baalim and his prophets. There is no god immuned from being ridiculed.

IMO, I think the matter of gods should be taken the same way we take football clubs. For example, as a Chelsea fan, it is allowed for me to make fun of Arsenal and Man utd if they don't make the top 4(sebi they also make fun of Chelsea last year when we didn't make top 9) cheesy. However, it should not affect my normal day to day relationship with the arsenal fans in real life. I think the spirit of sportsmanship should be introduced to religion. It makes a lot of sense.

DOCTUFOS: Ikilo 2:15-16

15. Do not take your opponents in football and other sport games as your real life enemy. For if you all support the same football or sport team, how then shall life be made sweet?
16. Be emotional when a player at the game dies upon the pitch. For the only thing which unites the world is sport and not religion. Therefore put your emotions in it, but do not die of it through heart attacks.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by thesicilian: 10:50am On May 10, 2017
First, for me it is God, not god.
Second, I feel pity for whoever insults my God because if they actually knew Him, they would not do so.
Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by bennyann: 10:53am On May 10, 2017
OtemAtum:

I have also compared Yahweh with a dog before and it is because it is a norm in the world. It is easy for a christian to compare Allah with poo. And it is easy for atheists to compare Yahweh with anything. It's all for the fun of it. Right from the ancient times, even the so-called great prophets male fun if other people's god. This reminds me of Elijah of the Neanderthal who was making fun of Baalim and his prophets. There is no god immuned from being ridiculed.

IMO, I think the matter of gods should be taken the same way we take football clubs. For example, as a Chelsea fan, it is allowed for me to make fun of Arsenal and Man utd if they don't make the top 4(sebi they also make fun of Chelsea last year when we didn't make top 9) cheesy. However, it should not affect my normal day to day relationship with the arsenal fans in real life. I think the spirit of sportsmanship should be introduced to religion. It makes a lot of sense.

Heiiiiiiiiii. Otem, you won't change.

All I have to do, is look for what you value most in life and then play around with it. Will that make you still act like a sportsman you just described?

But you know what, you're free to do whatever you like. God did not command us to get angry for Him or to fight for Him. Our duty is to love cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by OtemAtum: 11:31am On May 10, 2017
bennyann:

Heiiiiiiiiii. Otem, you won't change.

All I have to do, is look for what you value most in life and then play around with it. Will that make you still act like a sportsman you just described?

But you know what, you're free to do whatever you like. God did not command us to get angry for Him or to fight for Him. Our duty is to love cheesy

What I value most in life is my spiritual name OTEM and the fact that God the Universe, the greatest consciousness has given me the privilege to be part of those who rule and not part of those who are ruled. However, I have not come to cause fear and trembling in the world, but to make a paradise on earth.

2 Likes

Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by OtemAtum: 11:32am On May 10, 2017
thesicilian:
Second, I feel pity for whoever insults my God because if they actually knew him, they would not do so.
Hmm, you are among those who equate a god with God Almighty cos I'm sure your god is yahweh, isn't it?
Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by thesicilian: 1:57pm On May 10, 2017
OtemAtum:
Hmm, you are among those who equate a god with God Almighty cos I'm sure your god is yahweh, isn't it?
There's only one God Almighty and He is the Beginning and the End.
Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by OtemAtum: 2:02pm On May 10, 2017
thesicilian:

There's only one God Almighty and He is the Beginning and the End.
Yes, in fact, the beginning of the Universe is with that only God. The 'heaven' and 'earth' are not even yet created in the beginning, though a particular book said that it was in the beginning that their own god created heaven and earth. Do you know that the sun came thousands of years before the earth came to being? Yet all those makings are not even here at the very beginning of creation.
Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by thesicilian: 3:12pm On May 10, 2017
OtemAtum:
Yes, in fact, the beginning of the Universe is with that only God. The 'heaven' and 'earth' are not even yet created in the beginning, though a particular book said that it was in the beginning that their own god created heaven and earth. Do you know that the sun came thousands of years before the earth came to being? Yet all those makings are not even here at the very beginning of creation.
"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth", says the Bible. It didn't give a timeline. Timeline was only given during the activities that involved the creation of Planet Earth and man. So the sun being thousands of years ahead of the earth may be true and does not really negate the Biblical account.
Also do not forget, the sun, earth & all other celestial bodies may also have been formed at the same time, just that the earth remained in that "formlessness" (without form and void) until God spoke life unto it.
Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by OtemAtum: 3:19pm On May 10, 2017
thesicilian:
"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth", says the Bible. It didn't give a timeline. Timeline was only given during the activities that involved the creation of Planet Earth and man. So the sun being thousands of years ahead of the earth may be true and does not really negate the Biblical account.
Also do not forget, the sun, earth & all other celestial bodies may also have been formed at the same time, just that the earth remained in that "formlessness" (without form and void) until God spoke life unto it.
The Bible said that the earth came into being before the sun. Check your Bible very well. But scientifically, the age of the sun is thousands(if not a million) of years older than the earth. The Beginning the Bible is talking about is just few thousands of years ago, whereas the real beginning is only with God, the creator of all the gods in the Bible.

1 Like

Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by thesicilian: 5:13pm On May 10, 2017
OtemAtum:
The Bible said that the earth came into being before the sun. Check your Bible very well. But scientifically, the age of the sun is thousands(if not a million) of years older than the sun. The Beginning the Bible is talking about is just few thousands of years ago, whereas the real beginning is only with God, the creator of all the gods in the Bible.
Well, I see your point. The Bible does indeed say the earth was created before the sun. Which may seem a bit illogical since the sun appears to be the focal point around which all the planets revolve. However if the Bible says so, then it must be true, since there's still a whole lot that science hasn't been able to unravel, and then there's the eternal truth: the infallibility of God's word.
Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by OtemAtum: 6:08pm On May 10, 2017
thesicilian:

Well, I see your point. The Bible does indeed say the earth was created before the sun. Which may seem a bit illogical since the sun appears to be the focal point around which all the planets revolve. However if the Bible says so, then it must be true, since there's still a whole lot that science hasn't been able to unravel, and then there's the eternal truth: the infallibility of God's word.
LOL.. there is no true knowledge you know today which are not from science. The Bible is given to the writers by some ignorant gods before thorough findings were made. What actually happened was that when God Almighty sent Atum, Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Olorun, Eshu, Moloch, Mazda, etc into all parts of the Universe to make findings, some of them hadn't made enough findings before telling human beings to write this and that. But many of them later took the pain of making findings of God's work and then the scientists were able to connect with their memories. If you check the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH, you will see that it doesn't have all those kinds of errors the Bible carry because the god Atum who revealed the content of it is a researcher unlike Yahweh who didn't do any research before revealing falsehoods to people in those days.

Once again, the earth is younger than the sun, unlike what Yahweh thought before revealing errors to Moussa.
Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by Icosahedron(m): 6:41pm On May 10, 2017
OtemAtum:

What I value most in life is my spiritual name OTEM and the fact that God the Universe, the greatest consciousness has given me the privilege to be part of those who rules and not part of those who are ruled. However, I have not come to cause fear and trembling in the world, but to make a paradise on earth.

Do you actually believe these stuffs you write for real or you're just a massive troll?
Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by OtemAtum: 6:55pm On May 10, 2017
Icosahedron:

Do you actually believe these stuffs you write for real or you're just a massive troll?
I don't believe it, but I know it. It's like asking me if I actually believe my father to be my father. The word believe should be replaced with the word 'know'. I am an unbeliever but a knower.
Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by thesicilian: 7:06pm On May 10, 2017
OtemAtum:
LOL.. there is no true knowledge you know today which are not from science. The Bible is given to the writers by some ignorant gods before thorough findings were made. What actually happened was that when God Almighty sent Atum, Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Olorun, Eshu, Moloch, Mazda, etc into all parts of the Universe to make findings, some of them hadn't made enough findings before telling human beings to write this and that. But many of them later took the pain of making findings of God's work and then the scientists were able to connect with their memories. If you check the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH, you will see that it doesn't have all those kinds of errors the Bible carry because the god Atum who revealed the content of it is a researcher unlike Yahweh who didn't do any research before revealing falsehoods to people in those days.

Once again, the earth is younger than the sun, unlike what Yahweh thought before revealing errors to Moussa.

Sorry bro, I beg to disagree.
Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by Icosahedron(m): 7:11pm On May 10, 2017
OtemAtum:
I don't believe it, but I know it. It's like asking me if I actually believe my father to be my father. The word believe should be replaced with the word 'know'. I am an unbeliever but a knower.

I admire your passion.
Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by ilynem(m): 7:21pm On May 10, 2017
OtemAtum:
Everybody is trying to prove that his own god is the greatest. The gods themselves don't intervene when you abuse the hell out of them, but humans are the ones getting emotionally hurt and bitter against those who mock their gods.

In a bid to make people stop mocking their gods, humans began to tell fearful stories of how their gods destroyed the people speaking against them with earthquakes, Thunder, flood, disasters, smelling mouths, death, famine, drought, etc. Well, these kinds of well-thought craftiness paid off in some cases, because the world is filled with 99% gullible people and 1% ingullible ones.

Here are some of the stories they made up to put the gullible in fear and submission:

1. Sango destroyed his antagonists with thunder when they said that he hanged himself.
2. Yahweh swallowed Koran, Dathan and Abiram up with an earthquake.
3. The Holy Spirit killed Ananias and Sapphira when they told a lie.
4. Eshu did this and that.
5. Yahweh smote the antagonists of David Oyedepo with smelly mouths. cheesy
6. Zeus did this and that.
7. Allah did this and that.
8. Baal did such and such

All those stories actually worked on the fearful and gullible of old and is still working on the present gullible people of our days. But some people like Luwabi, Socrates, Plato, Bongo, Otem Erectus, Cuenca, Albert Einstein and many others stood out in their own times, fearing no god and I count them worthy of deification. They saw God Almighty as one with them and not as an external evil being in the skies.

My advice to all religious folks, IF PEOPLE MAKE FUN OF YOUR god, don't be emotional about it. At least almost everybody mocks one god or the other, so far it is not their own. Elijah mocked Baalim. Some people mock Eshu laalu ogiri oko and they get angry when other people mock Yahweh their own god. Some people mock Allah lavishly, but when you mock their own, they go all emotional.

Davtosh, SirWere, Analice107, sirevee, Gboyee4fun, Jacksonville, Lepasharon, Hahn, HopefulLandlord, Realmindz, Prettmum, AnonyNymous, mrmister, joseff14

People have invested their entire life in a particular faith. How do you feel when someone mocks what you genuinely love? Just because you feel God doesn't exist does not mean others don't have personal relationship with Him. You can call it delusion but for them it is real. So I advise people not to mock anyone's God or belief but engage in intelligent debates (ya! It is possible to debate without being sly or trying to be funny).

PS: even when you mock God, you know the funny thing? He still loves you. Pay no mind to those who say He will punish you. Nah! He actually still loves you.
Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by ilynem(m): 7:26pm On May 10, 2017
OtemAtum:

I think it is wrong to compare people's love for their God with love for a football club. I am a Liverpool fan. I love Liverpool so much I can feel sad for a week if they lose. You mock Liverpool, I don't feel a thing (OK, I feel something but it's not that serious). You mock my God, I feel deeply hurt inside even though I never react in anyway. They are different sir. Love for God supercedes all.
Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by ilynem(m): 7:27pm On May 10, 2017
thesicilian:
Second, I feel pity for whoever insults my God because if they actually knew him, they would not do so.
Its "Him" not "him" grin grin grin
Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by Aaronsrod: 7:30pm On May 10, 2017
The Bible instructs us in Leviticus 24:16 And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by OtemAtum: 7:41pm On May 10, 2017
ilynem:

I think it is wrong to compare people's love for their God with love for a football club. I am a Liverpool fan. I love Liverpool so much I can feel sad for a week if they lose. You mock Liverpool, I don't feel a thing (OK, I feel something but it's not that serious). You mock my God, I feel deeply hurt inside even though I never react in anyway. They are different sir. Love for God supercedes all.

Have you ever spoken evil of other gods before? Sure you must have done that before e.g Eshu is the god of some people, but all the yoruba christians now mock Eshu without knowing the impact it has on the worshippers of Eshu. Each time you sing goodbye phaRaoh, goodbye phaRaoh... the horses and its riders have been thrown into the sea, you are actually insulting Ra, one of the gods of Egypt etc. And if you insult Allah, it's actually painful to the worshippers too. However, the gods you insult are not even aware that you are insulting them because they are not omnipresent, though they have a wider range of view than a 3D being. For them to view a portion of the world, they had to also do some kinds of meditations as we do or use some devices. However, most of them laugh when you insult them, because it doesn't do then any harm. Why then should we humans take panadol on what is supposed to be the headaches of the gods?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by realmindz: 8:27pm On May 10, 2017
Aaronsrod:
The Bible instructs us in Leviticus 24:16 And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death.

It is well.

Deuteronomy 13

If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy a son , or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, bentice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;
7 Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth;
8 Thou shalt not a consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him:
9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be a first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.
10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die

3 Likes

Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by realmindz: 8:30pm On May 10, 2017
no god and religion should have immunity from ridicul...all gods and religions are subject to ridicule.

It's hypocrisy and double standard for a Christian to insult Sango or Ifa as powerless gods and demons and cry blasphemy or persecution when their Jewish demon is mocked..yahweh must be mocked as well, Yahweh is a powerless demonic slowpoke

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by thesicilian: 8:56pm On May 10, 2017
ilynem:
Its "Him" not "him" grin grin grin
Yeah, you're right.
Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by realmindz: 10:05pm On May 10, 2017
OtemAtum:

comparing yahweh to a dog is an insult to dogs....Dogs are wonderful and not barbaric killers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by OtemAtum: 10:11pm On May 10, 2017
realmindz:

comparing yahweh to a dog is an insult to dogs....Dogs are wonderful and not barbaric killers
cheesy See another deep thinking. Mey I run screen grab this. It makes more sense. At least dogs are not monster like yahweh. They behave better. Thanks so much for this.

3 Likes

Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by Xevioso: 7:46pm On May 11, 2017
ilynem:

People have invested their entire life in a particular faith. How do you feel when someone mocks what you genuinely love? Just because you feel God doesn't exist does not mean others don't have personal relationship with Him. You can call it delusion but for them it is real. So I advise people not to mock anyone's God or belief but engage in intelligent debates (ya! It is possible to debate without being sly or trying to be funny).

PS: even when you mock God, you know the funny thing? He still loves you. Pay no mind to those who say He will punish you. Nah! He actually still loves you.

He still doesn't exist.
Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by ilynem(m): 8:02pm On May 11, 2017
Xevioso:

He still doesn't exist.
Are you serious? So i uave been lied to all my life? shocked shocked what do I do now? shocked shocked
Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by sonofthunder: 8:51pm On May 11, 2017
Psalms 42:1 As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God. 42:2 My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God? 42:3 My tears have been my meat day and night, while they continually say unto me, Where is thy God? 42:4 When I remember these things, I pour out my soul in me: for I had gone with the multitude, I went with them to the house of God, with the voice of joy and praise, with a multitude that kept holyday. 42:5 Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted in me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him for the help of his countenance. 42:6 O my God, my soul is cast down within me: therefore will I remember thee from the land of Jordan, and of the Hermonites, from the hill Mizar. 42:7 Deep calleth unto deep at the noise of thy waterspouts: all thy waves and thy billows are gone over me. 42:8 Yet the LORD will command his lovingkindness in the day time, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life. 42:9 I will say unto God my rock, Why hast thou forgotten me? why go I mourning because of the oppression of the enemy? 42:10 As with a sword in my bones, mine enemies reproach me; while they say daily unto me, Where is thy God? 42:11 Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.
Re: If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? by OtemAtum: 8:57pm On May 11, 2017
It is not as if there is no higher consciousness which people call God, but the problem here is that that higher consciousness isn't the one you are worshipping. If I may ask, what makes you fall in love with Yahweh? What good things can Yahweh do?
sonofthunder:
Psalms 42:1 As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God. 42:2 My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God? 42:3 My tears have been my meat day and night, while they continually say unto me, Where is thy God? 42:4 When I remember these things, I pour out my soul in me: for I had gone with the multitude, I went with them to the house of God, with the voice of joy and praise, with a multitude that kept holyday. 42:5 Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted in me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him for the help of his countenance. 42:6 O my God, my soul is cast down within me: therefore will I remember thee from the land of Jordan, and of the Hermonites, from the hill Mizar. 42:7 Deep calleth unto deep at the noise of thy waterspouts: all thy waves and thy billows are gone over me. 42:8 Yet the LORD will command his lovingkindness in the day time, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life. 42:9 I will say unto God my rock, Why hast thou forgotten me? why go I mourning because of the oppression of the enemy? 42:10 As with a sword in my bones, mine enemies reproach me; while they say daily unto me, Where is thy God? 42:11 Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rccg Sunday School Student's Manual(03/09/2017) Praise God / Who Was At Canaanland For Shiloh? / The Global Great Earthquake (revelation 6:12) Is Coming! Rapture Is Imminent!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.