Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Strange Looking Animal Found Inside Student Hostel In Ekpoma, Edo (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Strange Looking Animal Found Inside Student Hostel In Ekpoma, Edo (photos) (1683 Views)

The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) / Big Python Almost Killed A Lady Cooking In Her Kitchen In Edo (Photos) / Lady Escapes From A Big Python In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange Looking Animal Found Inside Student Hostel In Ekpoma, Edo (photos) by babyvoice1990(m): 10:41am On May 10, 2017
According to facebook user Oboh Clement Okhaisimafeh this Weird looking animal was found dead inside a student hostel in Ekpoma, Edo State

This animal was found dead in front of my sister’s room in school today …they were saying it’s rabbit, some said it’s cat…..my brother this is BUSH BABY. it’s a spiritual animal …you can check pictures of bush baby on Google and you will see it’s thesame animal. It’s walks like human too

It’s so supprising …..no be say bushes dey the area oooo….sometimes when I sleep her house , na so I go dey hear something moving inside the compound, like a theif …it was just recently we knew it’s an animal…am sure it’s the father of this dead one

You know the problem with youths of nowadays , they think this life is just like that, you guys don’t know other forces controls things here on earth too ….that’s why if you tell so many of them now that they have spiritual problems, they will argue from now till tomorrow…an old man once told my frnd not to pluc his orrange and the guy went ahead and said nothing will happen…now that guy is mad …am not a chief priests. But I know things happens. If you don’t know or don’t beliv doesn’t mean it’s a lie.. #WATIN ALL THESE CHILDREN KNOW SEF

Re: Strange Looking Animal Found Inside Student Hostel In Ekpoma, Edo (photos) by Khd95(m): 10:54am On May 10, 2017
see suggestions ooo,RABBIT and CATgringrin

its bush Goat joorsad
Re: Strange Looking Animal Found Inside Student Hostel In Ekpoma, Edo (photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On May 10, 2017
Wolverine! grin

Which one is spiritual now? Mtchew angry
make dem pack beta firewood burn something (Nwkobilised) all these hin eye wey dey shine go come down.
I think it is a bushbaby.

1 Like

Re: Strange Looking Animal Found Inside Student Hostel In Ekpoma, Edo (photos) by cricifixo: 10:57am On May 10, 2017
WTF is that? Omo lalalasticlala go collect ben johnson if he jam dis one
Re: Strange Looking Animal Found Inside Student Hostel In Ekpoma, Edo (photos) by blank(f): 11:04am On May 10, 2017
Don't know the name of this animal but bush babies are not spiritual. They are normal animals called Galagos. They are nocturnal animals, have a loud cry and very good eyesight. They are common in Africa.

Let's at least try to be educating ourselves and divesting as well of all these old wives fables.
Re: Strange Looking Animal Found Inside Student Hostel In Ekpoma, Edo (photos) by nifemi25(m): 11:04am On May 10, 2017
Its scary . what kind of animal is this ?
Re: Strange Looking Animal Found Inside Student Hostel In Ekpoma, Edo (photos) by absoluteSuccess: 11:09am On May 10, 2017
This is the abominable sun-eye kamingoo

A rare species of kangaroo found in forest zone of west africa.

If he die, his body we not torch the grand.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Behind This Buy Recommendation For FCMB / Internship Opportunities At World Health Organisation. Primary Location: Abuja / Onliners Chat!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.