Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

New Photo Of Patience Ozokwor On "The Wedding Party" Set - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Photo Of Patience Ozokwor On "The Wedding Party" Set (32001 Views)

Patience Ozokwor Gets VIP Treatment At Dallas Airport / Patience Ozokwor Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation / Throwback Photo Of Patience Ozokwor As Teenage Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Photo Of Patience Ozokwor On "The Wedding Party" Set by JamieNaijaTeam: 10:43am On May 10, 2017
MAMA G has come! Let's start praying for Dunni and Dozie because from the looks of it, She will be Dozie's Grandmother.

Fire for fire!!!!!!!!

This new photo surfaced online after it was confirmed Patience Ozokwor was starring in the Movie "The Wedding Party 2"

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/pray-for-dunni-and-dozie-new-photo-of.html

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photo Of Patience Ozokwor On "The Wedding Party" Set by stigmond(m): 10:44am On May 10, 2017
Nice one!!!

Once again, I dedicate this 2nd FTC to my J.brother .. May the lord bless his new age!!!

Back to the matter, I'm pretty sure that mama Patience will be the wicked Granny!!!

22 Likes

Re: New Photo Of Patience Ozokwor On "The Wedding Party" Set by Khd95(m): 10:51am On May 10, 2017
this Iretiola nd patience look alike ehb

but wait oo what's the concept behind this WP2,I thought we saw it all,they should ve named it, "after the wedding party"

23 Likes

Re: New Photo Of Patience Ozokwor On "The Wedding Party" Set by Scarpon(m): 11:44am On May 10, 2017
Wickedness is writing all over her #slaymamas

3 Likes

Re: New Photo Of Patience Ozokwor On "The Wedding Party" Set by midehi2(f): 11:44am On May 10, 2017
waoo, she replaces Sola, thou they are both good, but can Ireti contend with Patience, i need to watch out for this part 2 grin grin

For Patience to appear in part 2, Adesua husband (Banky) should be ready grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photo Of Patience Ozokwor On "The Wedding Party" Set by Sibe007(m): 11:44am On May 10, 2017
Ghen ghen.....
Re: New Photo Of Patience Ozokwor On "The Wedding Party" Set by obainojazz(m): 11:44am On May 10, 2017
They should better make her act as a wicked person..if not the film no go make sense.

17 Likes

Re: New Photo Of Patience Ozokwor On "The Wedding Party" Set by neutrotoba(m): 11:45am On May 10, 2017
Dunni embarassed
Re: New Photo Of Patience Ozokwor On "The Wedding Party" Set by SAMBHOSS(m): 11:45am On May 10, 2017
After making #450,000,000....

Ahan....una wan do again...

Tz allowed sha......dey make dey go

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of Patience Ozokwor On "The Wedding Party" Set by Nobody: 11:45am On May 10, 2017
Really like Patience ( acting) lol her mother in law antics is OTT grin
Lovely shot
Re: New Photo Of Patience Ozokwor On "The Wedding Party" Set by hucienda: 11:45am On May 10, 2017
Ireti shift! shift!! angry park well for daah corna!

Mama G!

G for General!
grin

6 Likes

Re: New Photo Of Patience Ozokwor On "The Wedding Party" Set by sagitariusbaby(m): 11:45am On May 10, 2017
Patience will definitely add more flavour to it

4 Likes

Re: New Photo Of Patience Ozokwor On "The Wedding Party" Set by yeyeboi(m): 11:45am On May 10, 2017
Ok
Re: New Photo Of Patience Ozokwor On "The Wedding Party" Set by iVentHub(m): 11:46am On May 10, 2017
A
Re: New Photo Of Patience Ozokwor On "The Wedding Party" Set by luckyboss(m): 11:46am On May 10, 2017
Ever young MAMA... Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of Patience Ozokwor On "The Wedding Party" Set by polite2(m): 11:46am On May 10, 2017
Mama G. Alias de wicked mother inlaw

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of Patience Ozokwor On "The Wedding Party" Set by faruz: 11:46am On May 10, 2017
Re: New Photo Of Patience Ozokwor On "The Wedding Party" Set by sotall(m): 11:48am On May 10, 2017
With this woman on set, this party na die.

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of Patience Ozokwor On "The Wedding Party" Set by ChukaLupin(m): 11:51am On May 10, 2017
This Part 2 will be awesome! I wonder who mama G will persecute this time.

3 Likes

Re: New Photo Of Patience Ozokwor On "The Wedding Party" Set by rasazee(m): 11:51am On May 10, 2017
Mama G

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of Patience Ozokwor On "The Wedding Party" Set by angeltolly(f): 11:51am On May 10, 2017
My good people please raise your voice and pray for Dunni and Dozie...... This one weh Patience Ozokwor don show shocked shocked shocked cheesy

The combo of Sola Shobowale and Mama G will be epic lipsrsealed

16 Likes

Re: New Photo Of Patience Ozokwor On "The Wedding Party" Set by stunningjudy(f): 11:53am On May 10, 2017
midehi2:
waoo, she replaces Sola, thou they are both good, but can Ireti contend with Patience, i need to watch out for this part 2 grin grin

For Patience to appear in part 2, Adesua husband (Banky) should be ready grin
She isn't replacing Dunni's mum. Sola is still in d movie.

3 Likes

Re: New Photo Of Patience Ozokwor On "The Wedding Party" Set by zeusdgrt(m): 11:56am On May 10, 2017
And so?
Re: New Photo Of Patience Ozokwor On "The Wedding Party" Set by SageTravels: 11:56am On May 10, 2017
JamieNaijaTeam:
MAMA G has come! Let's start praying for Dunni and Dozie because from the looks of it, She will be Dozie's Grandmother.

Fire for fire!!!!!!!!

And She will need a grandchild. That's where the problem will start.

Check OUT Uburu and Okposi Salt Lake: A Natural Endowment In Ebonyi State

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of Patience Ozokwor On "The Wedding Party" Set by Tynasparks(f): 11:56am On May 10, 2017
Shola has a stronger person to contend with ... G for general.

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of Patience Ozokwor On "The Wedding Party" Set by midehi2(f): 11:56am On May 10, 2017
stunningjudy:

She isn't replacing Dunni's mum. Sola is still in d movie.
Oh! you have watched it, ok

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of Patience Ozokwor On "The Wedding Party" Set by BISIXCLUSIVE: 11:59am On May 10, 2017
I pity dunni in this part 2, mama G of all ppl, ok oooo we shall see.

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of Patience Ozokwor On "The Wedding Party" Set by stunningjudy(f): 12:00pm On May 10, 2017
midehi2:

Oh! you have watched it, ok
No. The pictures are on Instagram. Chinwetalu Agu will be involved too and they will go on a vacation, I am guessing Dubai. Dozie and dunni, the onwukas and cokers. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photo Of Patience Ozokwor On "The Wedding Party" Set by midehi2(f): 12:04pm On May 10, 2017
stunningjudy:

No. The pictures are on Instagram. Chinwetalu Agu will be involved too and they will go on a vacation, I am guessing Dubai. Dozie and dunni, the onwukas and cokers. grin
ok, gonna watch out for it grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins / Daniella Okeke Looking Super Gorgeous In Superb Outfit / “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.