Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins (31986 Views)

Ruth Kadiri Gives Birth To Second Child / LIVE UPDATES 2: Meet The Second Set Of Bbnaija 2019 'pepper Dem' Housemates... / Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins by Smoke2015: 9:48pm On Oct 04, 2017
Nollywood actress Taiwo Aromokun has welcomed another set of twins.
The actress announced her double dose of blessing on photo sharing social networking site Instagram few minutes ago writing:

I am truly blessed and highly favour, when God talk about dancing all through out this month ,I didn't know it will start very soon ,my people help me thank God ,who has made me laugh and dance for joy ,again by giving me another double Blessing of twins again ,,Abba father I am grateful ,I don't know why you love me so much ,welcome my bundle of joy, God bless both of you for me in Jesus name

The pretty actress already has a set of twin boys Jade and Jamine from her ex husband whom she parted ways with  in 2016 and relocated to Nigeria from the UK afterwards. The boys turned 4 in July this year.

Photos below:

Her 4 year old twins

The first set of twins when they turned 4 last July

Double dose! Actress Taiwo Aromokun has welcomed her second set of twins (pictured)

Congratulations!

http://www.mojidelano.com/2017/10/nollywood-actress-taiwo-aromokun-gives-birth-to-second-set-of-twins/

15 Likes

Re: Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 04, 2017
Another one?!she should tell me her secret biko?or is it because she is a twin?

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
haaahaa r u serious.... lol.... m happy for her oo

See what happened To This Alhaji Because of Big Yansh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZDpM3-8-aA&feature=youtu.be
Re: Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins by bizza45: 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2017
this is what people call mama ejima square

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
yoruba woman so no big deal.

anyway congratulations !
twins gene is in me.
my grandfather had set of twins twice, my father did, all my uncles did as well, my first abortion was twins so I know is in me.
am only praying I should have them when am rich because I can elude them!

so annoying! !!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins by majamajic(m): 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
my love for twins ehhh
I see myself having a set soon

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins by JamesReacher(m): 10:08pm On Oct 04, 2017
That man's sperm sef

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins by Ugoeze2016: 10:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
Wow, blessed woman congratulations
Everything na double double

God keep and protect them

3 Likes

Re: Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 04, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
yoruba woman so no big deal.

anyway congratulations !
twins gene is in me.
my grandfather had set of twins twice, my father did, all my uncles did as well, my first abortion was twins so I know is in me.
am only praying I should have them when am rich because I can elude them!

so annoying! !!!
Abortion?

9 Likes

Re: Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins by YungJo207(m): 11:11pm On Oct 04, 2017
This is when strikers hang boot and retire, and the husband speech be like....it was an honor to have played for this teams with unforgettable goals,God bless you all I love my wife and kids thanks for your support...and he match away with tears rolling down cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins by Nobody: 1:50am On Oct 05, 2017
Iya Ibeji Meji. Dear Lord, I only need one set of twins. Thank you in advance daddy!

11 Likes

Re: Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins by Danladi7: 2:19am On Oct 05, 2017
sexybbstar:
Yeah.its very hereditary.

3 Likes

Re: Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins by free2ryhme: 9:41am On Oct 05, 2017
Smoke2015:
Nollywood actress Taiwo Aromokun has welcomed another set of twins.
The actress announced her double dose of blessing on photo sharing social networking site Instagram few minutes ago writing:

I am truly blessed and highly favour, when God talk about dancing all through out this month ,I didn't know it will start very soon ,my people help me thank God ,who has made me laugh and dance for joy ,again by giving me another double Blessing of twins again ,,Abba father I am grateful ,I don't know why you love me so much ,welcome my bundle of joy, God bless both of you for me in Jesus name

The pretty actress already has a set of twin boys Jade and Jamine from her ex husband whom she parted ways with  in 2016 and relocated to Nigeria from the UK afterwards. The boys turned 4 in July this year.

Photos below:

Her 4 year old twins

The first set of twins when they turned 4 last July

Double dose! Actress Taiwo Aromokun has welcomed her second set of twins (pictured)

Congratulations!

http://www.mojidelano.com/2017/10/nollywood-actress-taiwo-aromokun-gives-birth-to-second-set-of-twins/

congrats ooooo
Re: Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 05, 2017
i need i need
Re: Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins by castrol180(m): 9:41am On Oct 05, 2017
Is she from igbo ora and has she been eating ewe ilasa? If yes to this two questions then I am not surprised.

In her first time with a set of twins, she said in one interview with Kukoyi of Apreel Ventures that she's grateful to people who are presenting her with gift and money to cater for them and that she has never spent her own personal money or effect on them. And I think this is what prompted her to seek for how to get more set of twins.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins by DanielsParker(m): 9:41am On Oct 05, 2017
nice one
Re: Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 05, 2017
Very economical pregnancies. Congrats to her.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins by maxiuc(m): 9:41am On Oct 05, 2017
;Dby
Re: Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins by besticality: 9:42am On Oct 05, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins by tolanibae(f): 9:42am On Oct 05, 2017
Hope these ones are girls

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins by olutee360: 9:42am On Oct 05, 2017
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins by SweetJoystick(m): 9:42am On Oct 05, 2017
Twins full her body

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins by adekhingz(m): 9:43am On Oct 05, 2017
wow.....Congratulations to you madam. Mine too go come soon o, in sha Allah. I have no preference for twins, though. But if I get twins, Father, let ya will be done grin grin
Re: Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins by favourmic(m): 9:43am On Oct 05, 2017
she might be from igbo-ora, the headquarters of twins grin
Re: Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins by greatman247(m): 9:43am On Oct 05, 2017
This lady should just stop having unprotected sex else she might just give birth to the nation. Like Biblical Abraham she might be called the mother of all nation grin grin

Congrat to her and her family. May God look after the babies. Amen.

5 Likes

Re: Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins by fpeter(f): 9:44am On Oct 05, 2017
Wonderful! God please remember us too. cry
Re: Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins by Uhomanbulus110(f): 9:44am On Oct 05, 2017
Congra ma
sexybbstar:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" / Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? / 2face Celebrates Daughter, Isabella Idibia, On Her 9th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.