Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Verifying Your Paypal Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Verifying Your Paypal Account (1024 Views)

How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal / Making $30 Daily Into Your Paypal Account By Snowland - Contd / Your Paypal Account Is Limit ? Want To Cashout Or Lifted Limit ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Verifying Your Paypal Account by Oyawuni(m): 10:06am On Jan 10, 2010
Happy blissful sunday nairalanders.Can someone receive money through paypal without verifying your account?And which easy way can you have your paypal account verified?
Re: Verifying Your Paypal Account by inf8nity(m): 6:49pm On Jan 11, 2010
Yes you can receive money if you are not verified though there will be limits to how much you can receive or send. To get verified fast you need to add your credit or debit card to your PayPal account then check your bank statement within 2 or 3 business days. Look for xxxxPAYPAL. Then while you are logged in check on the right on the notifications section where it says confirm your credit card click on it then enter the 4 digit code and you are verified. grin
Re: Verifying Your Paypal Account by Oyawuni(m): 8:05pm On Jan 11, 2010
Thanks for the advice it is very helpful.Ur advice have been the easiest advise i have received on how to verify a paypal account.Tanx once again
Re: Verifying Your Paypal Account by inf8nity(m): 6:44am On Jan 12, 2010
Oyawuni:

Thanks for the advice it is very helpful.your advice have been the easiest advise i have received on how to verify a paypal account.Tanx once again

You are welcome! shocked
Re: Verifying Your Paypal Account by Oyawuni(m): 7:38am On Jan 18, 2010
I heard that if you add your credit card to your paypal accout,your account will be blocked because it is from nigeria.@inf8nity
Re: Verifying Your Paypal Account by DualCore1: 8:04am On Jan 18, 2010
Don't push your luck. At the moment, paypal does not accept membership registration from Nigeria.
End of story.
Re: Verifying Your Paypal Account by Oyawuni(m): 11:14am On Jan 18, 2010
So what is the way out?
Re: Verifying Your Paypal Account by yawatide(f): 11:57am On Jan 18, 2010
the way out is nigerian developers coming up with their own, indigenous solution that is cheap, efficient and *that works*.  This, IMHO, is the only way to gain respect from the rest of the world.
Re: Verifying Your Paypal Account by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2010
There is always solution to every problem you can have a paypal account and verify it as a Nigeria if you know how to go about it
Re: Verifying Your Paypal Account by Oyawuni(m): 5:42pm On Jan 18, 2010
How do we now go about it?
Re: Verifying Your Paypal Account by DualCore1: 8:23pm On Jan 18, 2010
feyisara:

There is always solution to every problem you can have a paypal account and verify it as a Nigeria if you know how to go about it
I really do not care if there are a million ways around this.
It is simple. Paypal does not accept Nigerians. Any other way you try to use paypal is illegitimate and illegal.
And the more they keep busting you guys, the more they cement their resolve to say NO to Nigeria.
Re: Verifying Your Paypal Account by OmniPotens(m): 2:16am On Jan 19, 2010
When will Nigerians learn? People keep loosing money yet others won't learn. Paypal says NO to you so why still be stubborn? We can develop ours if only we want to no matter how long it takes but provided it will work out as our payment system, there is no cause for alarm.
Re: Verifying Your Paypal Account by Oyawuni(m): 7:10am On Jan 19, 2010
But some people here in niger are using it!
Re: Verifying Your Paypal Account by Oyawuni(m): 7:11am On Jan 19, 2010
Re: Verifying Your Paypal Account by DualCore1: 8:14am On Jan 19, 2010
Oyawuni:

Illegally
Re: Verifying Your Paypal Account by Oyawuni(m): 1:38pm On Jan 19, 2010
So the alternatives to paypal are:
Re: Verifying Your Paypal Account by Seton(m): 2:58pm On Jan 19, 2010
alternatives to paypal are alertpay, 2checkout, libertyreserve among others. they offer good service.

I thing Paypay blackout of Nigeria has really open another opportunity for us as an individual or company to develop a payment systems which will be world class.

I know we can do it.
Re: Verifying Your Paypal Account by Oyawuni(m): 9:59pm On Jan 19, 2010
When one door closes other doors many doors opens
Re: Verifying Your Paypal Account by rerute1(m): 3:26pm On Jan 26, 2010
Hi all, I will not really advise any Nigerian to use paypal. why manipulating your way into paypal. i've got a message from paypal. visit www.rerute-blueboy..com for more details. Please, NIGERIANS check out of paypal
Re: Verifying Your Paypal Account by rerute1(m): 3:33pm On Jan 26, 2010
Hi all, I will not really advise any Nigerian to use paypal. why manipulating your way into paypal. i've got a message from paypal. visit www.rerute-blueboy..com for more details. Please, NIGERIANS check out of paypal
Re: Verifying Your Paypal Account by ttmasta: 2:03pm On Nov 27, 2010
Paypal shakara for Nigerians too much. Haba, wetin we do them? Nigeria is not the only country with Scam artists OK!

Anyway, check this out: http://eCa.sh/forgetpaypal

Verify with your GSM Number, Shikena!

(1) (Reply)

How To Delete A Group On Facebook / How Can I Set Up/create A Job Board Using Wordpress For My Website Design / 98% Of Web Visitors Leave Without Converting. This Is How To Get Them Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.