Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,901 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Bbnaija: Cocoice Shoots Video For Her Single, Uriel, Soma, Kemen In Attendance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Cocoice Shoots Video For Her Single, Uriel, Soma, Kemen In Attendance (680 Views)

Ex-bbn Housemate, Cocoice Stuns In Bridal Inspired Photo Shoot / #bbnaija: Cocoice Returns To Nigeria, Begins Media Tour (photos) / Soma Pictured With Davido And Cocoice's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Cocoice Shoots Video For Her Single, Uriel, Soma, Kemen In Attendance by JamieNaijaTeam: 11:57am On May 10, 2017
Ex Big Brother Naija Housemate and Rapper, Cocoice is shooting the video to her new single "Feeling My P"

She got support from ex Housemates, Miyonse, Uriel, Soma, Kemen who were in attendance.

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/bbnaija-cocoice-shoots-video-for-her.html

lalasticlala missyb3 fynestboi

Re: Bbnaija: Cocoice Shoots Video For Her Single, Uriel, Soma, Kemen In Attendance by habgito: 12:41pm On May 10, 2017
That wack song
Re: Bbnaija: Cocoice Shoots Video For Her Single, Uriel, Soma, Kemen In Attendance by dominique(f): 2:21pm On May 10, 2017
I knew Kemen was going to be there even if none of the other housemates are unable to make it. That guy is just all over the place
Coco's make-up though undecided

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Music: DJ Tunez Ft. Adekunle Gold & Del’b – My Love / Photos Of Yomi Fabiyi, Fathia Balogun, Others At Moji Olaiya's Memorial Tribute / Prisoner Who Murdered His Mother And Her Friend Killed By Inmates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.