Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Meet Lucky, A 16-months-old Baby Who Weighs Much More Than A 10-year-old - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet Lucky, A 16-months-old Baby Who Weighs Much More Than A 10-year-old (1252 Views)

Man Tricks His Baby Who Refused To Take Milk From A Feeding Bottle / Baby Who Was Abandoned By Her Father Looks Too Adorable In New Photoshoot / 8-Month-Old Indian Girl Weighs 10lbs, Craves For Food & Eats Like An Adult (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Lucky, A 16-months-old Baby Who Weighs Much More Than A 10-year-old by Choiszman(m): 12:39pm On May 10, 2017
A South African Lady, Mapaseka Semenyane desperately needs help with her 16-months-old son, who already weighs 18,5kg.

Mapaseka, 30, who hails from Phase 7 Kasi in Mangaung spoke to Daily Sun about her boy, Lucky who was already wearing clothes means for age 4 and six and even has size seven shoes.

She said she couldn’t carry Lucky on her back because he weighed as much as a 10-year-old.

Mapaseka is very worried about her son as he keeps gaining weight at an abnormally fast pace.

The worried mum said:

“I gave birth by C-section at Pelonomi Hospital last April. Lucky weighed 3,9kg at birth and he has been growing very fast ever since.

“He now weighs 18,5kg and doctors say that’s the weight for a 10-year-old. The doctors have been testing his heart and so far they have said there is no sign of anything to worry about.
“They say they will not be sending him for any more tests.
“I can’t hold my child or carry him on my back.
“Luckily a Good Samaritan donated a pram but his clothes don’t last long as they become too small in a matter of days.”
Nthabiseng Mbalo (31), whose son Itumeleng was born 17 days before Lucky, said her child wore size three shoes.

“Mapaseka gives me clothes that no longer fit Lucky and I give her money for new stuff for him,”
she said.

Free State Health Department spokesman, Mondli Mvambi, said they would continue to monitor and support Lucky’s family.

Shared on www.palmchatnow.com

CC: Lalasticlala

Re: Meet Lucky, A 16-months-old Baby Who Weighs Much More Than A 10-year-old by Choise(f): 12:52pm On May 10, 2017
Jeeezzzz!!! shocked
Re: Meet Lucky, A 16-months-old Baby Who Weighs Much More Than A 10-year-old by stigmond(m): 12:52pm On May 10, 2017
Uhmm, that woman go get albs in short time!!!
Re: Meet Lucky, A 16-months-old Baby Who Weighs Much More Than A 10-year-old by Partnerbiz(f): 12:53pm On May 10, 2017
This is a disease ooo

1 Like

Re: Meet Lucky, A 16-months-old Baby Who Weighs Much More Than A 10-year-old by Davash222(m): 1:04pm On May 10, 2017
16 months

1 Like

Re: Meet Lucky, A 16-months-old Baby Who Weighs Much More Than A 10-year-old by Choise(f): 1:06pm On May 10, 2017
but where is lalasticlala sef...

This poor woman needs you to take this to FP

She needs to help her baby na
Re: Meet Lucky, A 16-months-old Baby Who Weighs Much More Than A 10-year-old by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:12pm On May 10, 2017
seyi law son
Re: Meet Lucky, A 16-months-old Baby Who Weighs Much More Than A 10-year-old by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 10, 2017
Place him on a diet, why is she acting so helpless
Re: Meet Lucky, A 16-months-old Baby Who Weighs Much More Than A 10-year-old by Omoluabi16(m): 2:30pm On May 10, 2017
Pidgin2:
Place him on a diet, why is she acting so helpless
I think the kid has a growth abnormality. This is beyond dietary pattern.

1 Like

Re: Meet Lucky, A 16-months-old Baby Who Weighs Much More Than A 10-year-old by Choiszman(m): 4:21pm On May 10, 2017
Exactly
Omoluabi16:
I think the kid has a growth abnormality. This is beyond dietary pattern.

1 Like

Re: Meet Lucky, A 16-months-old Baby Who Weighs Much More Than A 10-year-old by TSOM(m): 5:13pm On May 10, 2017
Well, I suppose Lucky isn't so lucky after all. So much for the age-long superstition about the choice of names having direct impacts on our fates (you call it "destiny", I call it "fate"wink.

Then again, Lucky is actually Lucky - he's himself, who he's meant to be. Work your mind about the multiple implied meanings. smiley

1 Like

Re: Meet Lucky, A 16-months-old Baby Who Weighs Much More Than A 10-year-old by bukatyne(f): 11:13pm On May 10, 2017
Choiszman:
A South African Lady, Mapaseka Semenyane desperately needs help with her 16-months-old son, who already weighs 18,5kg.

Mapaseka, 30, who hails from Phase 7 Kasi in Mangaung spoke to Daily Sun about her boy, Lucky who was already wearing clothes means for age 4 and six and even has size seven shoes.

She said she couldn’t carry Lucky on her back because he weighed as much as a 10-year-old.

Mapaseka is very worried about her son as he keeps gaining weight at an abnormally fast pace.

The worried mum said:

“I gave birth by C-section at Pelonomi Hospital last April. Lucky weighed 3,9kg at birth and he has been growing very fast ever since.

“He now weighs 18,5kg and doctors say that’s the weight for a 10-year-old. The doctors have been testing his heart and so far they have said there is no sign of anything to worry about.
“They say they will not be sending him for any more tests.
“I can’t hold my child or carry him on my back.
“Luckily a Good Samaritan donated a pram but his clothes don’t last long as they become too small in a matter of days.”
Nthabiseng Mbalo (31), whose son Itumeleng was born 17 days before Lucky, said her child wore size three shoes.

“Mapaseka gives me clothes that no longer fit Lucky and I give her money for new stuff for him,”
she said.

Free State Health Department spokesman, Mondli Mvambi, said they would continue to monitor and support Lucky’s family.

Shared on www.palmchatnow.com

CC: Lalasticlala

@Bold:

Very interesting and the beauty of communal life.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Buys G-wagon For South African To Apologise For Impregnating His Wife / Is His Strange Behavior A Sign Of Love Or Danger? / If You Live In Magodo And Work At Marina(cms)!!!this Is For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.