Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,492 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Car Falls Into Drainage In Akwa Ibom, Driver Feared Dead (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Car Falls Into Drainage In Akwa Ibom, Driver Feared Dead (Photos) (27300 Views)

Car Falls Into River, Lady Survives, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) / Car Falls Off A Bridge In Ibadan, Lands On A Commercial Bus (Pics) / Car Falls 50 Feet Down A Gully In Benin City, Family Escapes Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Falls Into Drainage In Akwa Ibom, Driver Feared Dead (Photos) by 1derful01: 11:06pm On May 10, 2017
[quote author=olureignforever post=56388481]Modified. Those of you quoting me, sorry for all of ya. Typical Nigerians will first snap and send to social media. Why can't he first find help before posting rubbish here. Am I to come and rescue him from kilometers away from the accident?.

Now, I know that the only way to get enough mention is to derail a thread.

Thank you all for your attention. Love you all.
Re: Car Falls Into Drainage In Akwa Ibom, Driver Feared Dead (Photos) by dee02(m): 1:40am On May 11, 2017
olureignforever:

Shut the crap. Who put word in this one's mouth. If you are looking for who to correct, go back to your house and look for a brainless twerp just like you.

Tell your father to shut his crap you vacuous troglodyte
Woe betide you and those who own you
Omo ale jatijati
Re: Car Falls Into Drainage In Akwa Ibom, Driver Feared Dead (Photos) by olureignforever: 7:39am On May 11, 2017
dee02:

Tell your father to shut his crap you vacuous troglodyte
Woe betide you and those who own you
Omo ale jatijati

Am sure your father train you well but like a disappointment, you chose to bring shame and disgrace to him. I pity your next generation. It's only a bastard that recognise a bastard.

In Dino Melaye's Voice. Ajekun Iya ni o je.
Re: Car Falls Into Drainage In Akwa Ibom, Driver Feared Dead (Photos) by snipesdam(m): 8:32am On May 11, 2017
olureignforever:

Cow

ConeHead
Re: Car Falls Into Drainage In Akwa Ibom, Driver Feared Dead (Photos) by olureignforever: 8:55am On May 11, 2017
snipesdam:

ConeHead

Flatron

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atedo Peterside's Anap Jet Robbed At Murtala Muhammed International Airport / Over 100 Residents Stranded As Flood Takes Over Their Estate In Lugbe, Abuja / What Is The Difference Between Hotel, Motel, Inn And Guest House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.