Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

HKN Boss Davido Offers To Pay $3,500 Tuition Fee For His Namesake 'david Adeleke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / HKN Boss Davido Offers To Pay $3,500 Tuition Fee For His Namesake 'david Adeleke (997 Views)

Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating / Davido Offers N1m To Shoki Shitta Who Was Beaten For Disrespecting Wizkid / See What Singer, Davido Did For His Namesake "David Adeleke" On Twitter Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HKN Boss Davido Offers To Pay $3,500 Tuition Fee For His Namesake 'david Adeleke by morereb10: 3:55pm On May 10, 2017
This is wonderful I must tell you. Davido who recently become a the father of two daughters which the latest was just born in US with her second babymama Amanda is extending his happiness to a twitter user who happened to bear the same name with him "David Adeleke.

Apparently, the twitter user is a journalist and he is soliciting for help for his tuition fees as he has been accepted for a media workshop at Yale University and had gone to Twitter to seek for financial support from friends to raise about $3,500 for his tuition fee.

Davido have accepted to help him.

FYI, I know this guy is genuine and I thank God Davido have accepted to help him. You know Nigerians have away of exploiting things, I pray people go start changing their names to that of celebrities in other to obtain money from them ....lol

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/05/hkn-boss-davido-offers-to-pay-3500.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3

Re: HKN Boss Davido Offers To Pay $3,500 Tuition Fee For His Namesake 'david Adeleke by Unionised(m): 3:56pm On May 10, 2017
His money, his cup of tea...
Re: HKN Boss Davido Offers To Pay $3,500 Tuition Fee For His Namesake 'david Adeleke by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 10, 2017
"30 billion for the account"
"But i go chook you chuku chuku o"

grin
Re: HKN Boss Davido Offers To Pay $3,500 Tuition Fee For His Namesake 'david Adeleke by sunshineV(f): 3:57pm On May 10, 2017
Lemme book
Re: HKN Boss Davido Offers To Pay $3,500 Tuition Fee For His Namesake 'david Adeleke by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 10, 2017
sunshineV:
Lemme book
Re: HKN Boss Davido Offers To Pay $3,500 Tuition Fee For His Namesake 'david Adeleke by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 10, 2017
The other side of Davido, kudos man wink
Re: HKN Boss Davido Offers To Pay $3,500 Tuition Fee For His Namesake 'david Adeleke by Chanchit: 4:36pm On May 10, 2017
One thing about him is that he always finds a reason to help, unlike some that would always find reasons not to.
Re: HKN Boss Davido Offers To Pay $3,500 Tuition Fee For His Namesake 'david Adeleke by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:48pm On May 10, 2017
that's good
Re: HKN Boss Davido Offers To Pay $3,500 Tuition Fee For His Namesake 'david Adeleke by Tynasparks(f): 8:51pm On May 10, 2017
Very good of him...
Re: HKN Boss Davido Offers To Pay $3,500 Tuition Fee For His Namesake 'david Adeleke by IamAirforce1: 9:11pm On May 10, 2017
Nice one OBO

God didn't give you 30billion for no reason.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Plus Size Australian Woman / Christina Milian And Blac Chyna Spotted Licking Each Other Like Lollipops / My Boobs Are Small But My Nipples Are A Bombshell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.