Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating (36899 Views)

Davido Sends Strong Message To Those Accusing Him / Bobrisky Offers N1m To A Fan Who Tattooed His Image On Her Back / Davido Offers N1m To Shoki Shitta Who Was Beaten For Disrespecting Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by Chinekepikin: 2:19pm On Oct 23, 2019
Davido ealier reactecd to the video by saying Mark my words, these hoes are going to jail.

Davido has vowed to ensure the ladies in the viral video claiming one of them is pregnant for him, end up in prison.

Davido who is in shocked of the video has now offered to ever that fined their handle or BVN number.

Davido wrote "
The #RISKY BOUNTY HUNT !! 1m NAIRA ! FIND DEM !! I need full name and handles pls ! E mail .. Bvn number matrix number sef !! CASH SHIT!!".

Source:
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/10/video-mark-my-words-these-hoes-are.html?m=1

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by Chinekepikin: 2:19pm On Oct 23, 2019
Watch The Viral Video HERE

2 Shares

Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by elotajohn1(m): 2:20pm On Oct 23, 2019
angry
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by MiniImportation: 2:30pm On Oct 23, 2019
Them hoes wanna trend over your stupidity my nigga,pesin wey been de thief no supposed vex if dem acusse am sey him thief, all he is suppsed to do is to prove his innocent by being available for questioning and interrogation by the right authorities

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by celebgistz: 3:23pm On Oct 23, 2019
lol.. I sabi dem Davido

1 Like

Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by naijadjmixtapes: 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2019
OBO grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by Olayinka8793(m): 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2019
Baba Ifeanyi should have ignored them when he is sure of his innocence, Las las na dem go tire.
Now he will be obliged to fork out 1 milla in this Buhari regime because believe it or not, that is enough motivation for niggas to fish out those hoes.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by OBTMOS(m): 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2019
Money
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by SnitramMedia: 3:27pm On Oct 23, 2019
Lol... cheesy wink cheesy

Mr. Eazi- Zagadat
Peruzzi- Prebembem
Davido- Shekpe
Timaya- Chulo
Zlatan- Kapaichumaremachupako

Popular slangs used by Nigerian musicians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zOvjCh4y-w

1 Like

Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by Dee60: 3:27pm On Oct 23, 2019
Dear David, I truly sympathise with you on this one. But I must say that I have a better idea on how the 1 million can be used. Ignore the ladies and instead offer the money to anyone who can help us to reach our government officials. Someone needs to shout that we need more than a declaration of a state of emergency on our roads. What does 'state of emergency' mean sef? Traffic is no longer bad but has become a terrible nightmare. How long do we want to see school children suffer like this to get to school or to get back home before we act? I thought that a state of emergency would mean that we shut down offices, schools, malls, markets etc for two good days and add a Saturday to it to fix as many roads as we can! Mobilize everyone to come out with their shovels, pour the gravels etcetera. That it rains like this is not an accident, it happens every year, and I think we should not blame the rain. What we are seeing is on our roads is unprecedented. I believe the excellencies are doing something, but I think it calls for a lot more. If we shut the offices, malls, markets for two days, we will catch up afterwards. What do we gain spending four hours to get to a place that should ordinarily not have taken more than fifteen minutes? The world is watching. We should not wait for BBC to feature this before we do something. Let us show that we can fix things. May God help us all.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by kolafolabi(m): 3:27pm On Oct 23, 2019
Davido surely means business

1 Like

Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by noblealuu: 3:27pm On Oct 23, 2019
Where is Nwamaikpe tongue. There's work here!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by LegendHero(m): 3:27pm On Oct 23, 2019
Davido is not that wise. If I’m the girl this is what I will do:

Tell one of my family to give Davido my handle and let them get the #1million.

Then after Davido start the process of all the threat he claimed to do, I will beg him online and be crying and Nigerians won’t have a choice than to tell Davido to forgive me.

Abi no be Naija we dey where everything goes!

Now I’m 1 million richer.

114 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by Alexanity(m): 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2019
cry
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by Raymondreigns(m): 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2019

Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by Klexzman: 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2019
Davido my man

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by Femston: 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2019
The video sef vex me too.
Make I go help join the ultimate search, stupid girls claiming right

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by muzeze77: 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2019
Na me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by Jesuspikin8: 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2019
Women will rather share a successful cheat than be with a faithful loser

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by udoekere: 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2019
this guy don get pikin na him suppose de ignore some stuff...small pikin

2 Likes

Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2019
looks like he paid them for this shit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by ochuski(m): 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2019
Money can give person mind sha.
if the girls are lying then report them to the right authorities.
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by meelorlah(f): 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2019
Matrix number ko grin it's Chioma I pity because this Davido isn't done with sampling anything in skirt. Even if you must sample, add class to the sampling.
The girls are senseless, shameless and totally classless. They should be heavily punished if it's a lie.
Bushy dumb girls forming phonee, radarada.

5 Likes

Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by Crystalline(f): 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
See free money
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by kelvine(m): 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
Nonsense

One million he didn't pay Ikorodu boys

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by Stephendeals: 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
shocked

Jungle don mature

Bush meat don catch hunters

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by YINKS89(m): 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
what if it turns out to be true... just what if?

5 Likes

Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
shocked

The laides should turn themselves in and collect the N1M.
They wanted money from Davido and now they finally got the attention and offer for the money they want.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by canalily(m): 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
the.money.first!....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today / Comedienne, Taaooma And Husband, Abula Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Tomi Odunsi Stuns In See-Through Dress (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.