Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) (42059 Views)

Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today / RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) / Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by tyokunbo(m): 5:38pm On May 10, 2017
Source: http://towncrieronline.net/2017/05/10/estate-chairman-locks-out-rccg-members-from-property-at-osborn-phase-2

As shared by Eda,

The executives of Osborn Foreshore Estate Phase 2, locked my church, Our Redeemers House, RCCG, out of the Estate. And said we are disturbing them.

We are not the only church in the Estate. There are 2 others. But they locked just our church out. My pastor went to make inquiries as to the closure of the church at Alausa. And the govt officials said they don't have anything to do about it.

That its the work of the estate chairman. They have blocked all activities in the church since yesterday. They called police officials to arrest anyone who tries to enter.

CC: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by Mynd44: 5:49pm On May 10, 2017
Lmaooooo

I dont even want to argue the legality of this. It is funny AF.

3 Likes

Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by Boladapor: 5:50pm On May 10, 2017
Hehe... Na wa o
Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by Jajayi: 5:50pm On May 10, 2017
grin
Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by bigtalla(m): 5:50pm On May 10, 2017
Maybe they suspect the church members to be the whistleblowers.

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by Laple0541(m): 5:50pm On May 10, 2017
That is a serious issue, may be the church (and other religious bodies) should start using soundproof devices as being done overseas.

BTW, sebi Ambo na Redeemer, make him carry him big head do something now.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by nosypat(m): 5:50pm On May 10, 2017
Sorry oh
Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 5:50pm On May 10, 2017
Priest Cokersclub... hope you re not there?
Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by Victorakats(m): 5:50pm On May 10, 2017
In a civilized world, things are done following every legitimate procedures and order.
If the church was locked out without infringing on any known law of the estate and without duly notifying the church of their actions, then this shouldn't be taken lightly.
I refuse to accept a Nigeria where anyone can do anything simply because they have the influence without respecting the freedom of others.
This doesn't show that we are developing as a nation.
Not a good report in any form or manner...

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 10, 2017
Likely will do same to the Church at the back of my house.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by babablogger: 5:51pm On May 10, 2017
angry till we hear from the chairman i would say much but if na estate we know how religious places noise dey disturb sometimes

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by NextGovernor(m): 5:51pm On May 10, 2017
I dont know what happened so won't comment on that.

But there is this church in my Close where I live, you won't sleep on Friday night and Sunday till 4pm. One day they were casting out demons as usual and the pastor was telling the woman to confess and also bounding the witches inside her to die by fire on his top voice. As the woman was resisting the Pastor, my neighbour shouted inside our compound saying "Demon abeg die now make we rest and hear word". Anytime I remember that I still dey laugh. Lol

Some of all these churches can disturb for Africa.

192 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by Chuknovski(m): 5:51pm On May 10, 2017
Lagos landlords and wikidnesss na 1

2 Likes

Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by hazyfm1: 5:51pm On May 10, 2017
Church in an Estate?? I don't know what the Law says about that.

Lawyers in the House food don land

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by naijafire(m): 5:51pm On May 10, 2017
na wa oh
Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by madjune(m): 5:51pm On May 10, 2017
Naija people and religion.

Yet, they find it so hard to love or help one another.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by chiabahi(m): 5:51pm On May 10, 2017
Church everywhere...................... including my kitchen window

19 Likes

Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by lekancaring(m): 5:51pm On May 10, 2017
tyokunbo:
Source: http://towncrieronline.net/2017/05/10/estate-chairman-locks-out-rccg-members-from-property-at-osborn-phase-2

As shared by Eda,

The executives of Osborn Foreshore Estate Phase 2, locked my church, Our Redeemers House, RCCG, out of the Estate. And said we are disturbing them.

We are not the only church in the Estate. There are 2 others. But they locked just our church out. My pastor went to make inquiries as to the closure of the church at Alausa. And the govt officials said they don't have anything to do about it.

That its the work of the estate chairman. They have blocked all activities in the church since yesterday. They called police officials to arrest anyone who tries to enter.

CC: Lalasticlala, Mynd44
make una sorry

1 Like

Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by babyfaceafrica: 5:52pm On May 10, 2017
It is well with our soul
Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by IncredibleJoe(m): 5:52pm On May 10, 2017
He is standing against the church of God, when God stands in his own way he shouldn't complain oh.

4 Likes

Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by Chanchit: 5:52pm On May 10, 2017
#justpassingby. call me when them open gate.
Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by DjSwaga(m): 5:52pm On May 10, 2017
HILARIOUS SHII [right][/right] angry cheesy grin
Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by sirusX(m): 5:52pm On May 10, 2017
bigtalla:
Maybe they suspect the church members to be the whistleblowers.

cheesy grin
Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by chuose2: 5:52pm On May 10, 2017
SO WITH ALL THE MONEY ADEBOYE DEY PACK,
EIN NO FIT HELP EIN OWN PEOPLE?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY

7 Likes

Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by CuddleMe(f): 5:53pm On May 10, 2017
Billyonaire:
Likely will do same to the Church at the back of my house.
Are they owing you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by SalamRushdie: 5:54pm On May 10, 2017
They should respect the sound laws of the estate and stop making noise or move to Ajah where that level of noise is accepted

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by Wolfbrother(m): 5:54pm On May 10, 2017
when they will be blowing loudspeaker and making noise

7 Likes

Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 10, 2017
Deeper Life has a Church built on half-plot opposite our house. a baby crying can be heard quite audibly from our living room across the road, yet they place big speakers every sunday preaching the word of God you can hear almost 4 streets away.. WHY WHY WHY

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 10, 2017
CuddleMe:
Are they owing you?
Yes, they owe me sleep every Friday night.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by Handsomecole(m): 5:55pm On May 10, 2017
This Redeemed church and it's members are just nothing but disturbing the peace of residential areas in the name of setting up churches, is it by force ni?? In my street alone we have like three and the nuisance they cause is next to none. Why can't they just have one situated in non residential areas like others do. I just see this redeemed church as a religious business entity, some even rent a shop and start redeemed church, some a warehouse in a shopping complex just to start a Redeemed church yet you have like five in that same vicinity. It's nothing but madness.

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by Partnerbiz(f): 5:55pm On May 10, 2017
Calk fire upon him naa
Re: Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic) by neocortex: 5:55pm On May 10, 2017
Great move, a man will wake up early in the morning, go out and hustle.
When he returns home, you guys won't let him rest with your noise.
Thumbs up to the estate manager who values the welfare of his tenants.

42 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Before & After Photos Of Prophet Elvis Mbonye Whose Members Kissed His Feet / Guru Maharaji: "Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections" / How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.